[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my dad so fucking much. How can I get back at him for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0274.png (5KB, 188x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.png
5KB, 188x150px
I hate my dad so fucking much. How can I get back at him for treating me like shit?
>>
Kill him ;-)
>>
>>36889515
Suck his rare pepe
>>
Impossible. He has all the power and you have none. People insecure enough to mentally or physically hurt their own blood most likely have their own problems, killing hin would do him a favour.
>>
>>36889622
I'd rather not go to prison.
>>
Whats he done to you?
>>
>>36889515
Never become successful and blame all your failure on him. Never marry. Never have kids. Make sure he knows his family line dies with you.
>>
>>36889720
You don't need to know, but it's nothing illegal. Trust me, this is rightful anger.
>>
>>36889683
I feared this was the case.
>>
>>36889737
I guess no one should help you then
>>
Go and be the best person you can be. Become more successful than he ever will
>>
>>36890006
That wouldn't be difficult. He lives with his mom and works as a pizza delivery driver. He's 46.
>>
>>36889515
Suck his dick. That'll show 'im!
>>
>>36889515

hide your poop in little baggies around the house
>>
Have a son and raise him as poorly as your dad raised you. That's what my dad did to get back at his dad.
>>
>>36889689
Who said anything about prison?
>>
>>36890018
>his mom

your grandma?
>>
>>36889515
By becoming the man you wanted him to be.
>>
>>36889515
Have a son of your own and do better then him . Or put hot sauce on his dick . Or suck his dick . Or just remembered this when he's old af and throw his ass in the worst old folks home you can find ( that's what I did )
>>
File: helper.jpg (85KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
helper.jpg
85KB, 1387x702px
>>36889515
http://abs.kafkas.edu.tr/upload/225/Oedipus_the_King_Full_Text.pdf
knowledge is power, young frog
the ancient greeks can teach us much about slaying your father and marrying your mother to engage in some sort of self-mutliation eye gouging and city-state cuckoldry
enjoy and good luck
>>
File: 1494203814679.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494203814679.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
>>36889515
Pilot the Eva, shinji
>>
>>36889515
Just be passive as fuck, it works for me
>>
>>36889515
By leaving his house, I mean moving out.
>>
>>36889515
By trying to live as best of a life as you can.
>>
>>36889515
I recently had to move out (wasn't even kicked out) because I was starting to lose my mind with my father. If I didn't leave soon I would have hurt him badly. Sometimes the best way (if possible) is just to move on and cut contact.
He was a covert narcissist (for those who know what I'm talking about) so it was even more maddening. The thing is he kinda blew his cover when he got drunk.
>>
>>36891315
I think my dad may be a covert narcissist.
>>
>>36889515
Kill yourself and see how he reacts
>>
>>36889515
If your dad had hopes for you and you are his only son, becoming a total fuckup is great revenge, because it proves his genetics to be garbage and his lineage over.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.