[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Russian Girl Are So Beautiful?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (153KB, 1473x776px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
153KB, 1473x776px
>russian superior race
>>
You could have picked a better example.
>>
>>36889191
It's all a cruel joke. Russian girls aren't even capable of love. They'll use you to get into your country and then do what any normal hyperroastie would do.
>>
>>36889210
The one i posted is live on twitch right now.
just come accord her stream and i'm in love
>>
>>36889191
>Why Russian Girl Are So Beautiful?

For how long will this sentence be true?
Consider the following: for the past few decades, beautiful Russian women have been drained from the country in the dozens of thousands. A few become models, although most don't make it and just get a sugar daddy. Some uglier women, and men of all kinds are exported from Russia too, but the important fact is that beautiful women, compared to the total exported people, are exported at a higher ratio than their are present.

That is, the genetics for beautiful people are slowly getting drained by richer countries, that lure those women with the promise of a better life.

Let's say the economic differences remained the same forever: how long until only ugly people remained in Russia?

I find it weird how some people are so disgusted about the plundering of natural resources (rare metals, minerals, etc) that the richer countries carry out in africa, south america, asia, etc, but nobody seems to care about the plundering of genetics.
>>
>>36889261
This. They are even worse and more shallow than western whores, love is a tool for them to get what they want.
t. Russian
>>
>>36889261
>tfw already live in the European Union and there's many Russian girls around
Yes... One day I will get myself a Russian gf
>>
>>36889388
She will spend all of your money and leave once she's spent it all.
>>
>>36889413
There have to be decent ones out there.
>>
File: russianbeautylmao.jpg (58KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
russianbeautylmao.jpg
58KB, 300x400px
they are mongoloids lol you fucking rice nigger faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.