[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which path do I even take? are there others?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1494250664922.jpg (40KB, 502x474px) Image search: [Google]
1494250664922.jpg
40KB, 502x474px
Which path do I even take? are there others?
>>
>>36888871
Others? No. Not for you.
>>
Younger girls you dumb fucking cunt
>>
girlfriend (male)

origami oregano
>>
File: 1366493502850.png (60KB, 409x651px) Image search: [Google]
1366493502850.png
60KB, 409x651px
>are there others?

of course
>>
>>36888871
That image is a meme, 27 year olds look the same as 22 year olds if they take proper care of themselves and aren't balding
Deadline shit only applies to women
>>
>>36888871
Why wait until 27 to make this decision idiot?
>>
this place has given me motivation, i'm 27 but have been on an upward tick for 2 years now and am not slowing down. alot of girls like older guys anyways
>>
>>36888871
The original didn't even have the ugly girls option.
>>
>>36888871
Are you implying that there isn't a single 27-year-old guy with a hot girlfriend?
>>
I am kind of choosing single forever but through the method of not making any effort whatsoever, and I will just see what happens
>>
Men don't lose their sexual market value over time like women. If a guy is successful, then it grows over time, and you can fuck early twenties girls into your 50s (if you take care of yourself).

Women don't value youth like we do, they value status.
>>
>>36889029
I'm pretty sure the entire image is bait
>>
>>36889029
are you retarded? why would someone with a gf be looking for a gf? if you dont have a gf by 27 those are your choices
>>
Yeah...the other path is moving somewhere that isn't a flyover state where every hillbilly gets married at 20.
>>
>>36888893
Younger women turn me off. They are also a risk/liability.

I'm not a babysitter.
>>
>>36888871
Replace "Ugly Girls" with "Ugly Guys" and "Step Dad" with "Be a worthless whore and die of AIDS" and you summed up being a gay robot. Single Forever """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""works"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" for everybody.
>>
>>36889029
If you're 27 and have a gee eff, why would you be taking advice from mentally ill NEET incels?
>>
>>36888871
Try the gay thing.
You could be a top if you don't wanna take dick.
>>
>>36888871
or you can just be attractive and go on tinder but ok my guy whatever floats your boat i guess
>>
Having fucked many girls in my life I can tell you that I prefer to stay home and play video games than fucking an ugly whore.

The only advise I can give you is to be attractive.

I'm attractive an 30 just married a very pretty 26 yo girl and I also have my side biches of course.

Also. Don't live in the first world, that place is a shit hole.

I live in Chile

Im also white minority, so is my wife, I plan to have as many white children as possible.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.