[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>admitting to another real life person that you're a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 0fa.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>admitting to another real life person that you're a 30 year old shut-in friendless hugless handholdless kissless virgin

>mfw I actually did it for the first time to my psychologist yesterday
>kind of feel like a little weight has been lifted off muh shoulders
>she didn't even laugh at me or insult me
>she said shes worked with similar people but not as extreme as me

Kind of feels weird knowing how I split my heart out to another person for the first time in my life.
>>
>>36887965
Did she believe the no friends part?
>>
>>36887965
>30 year old shut-in friendless hugless handholdless kissless virgin

I should probably mention, that's some of the least of my problems, hence why she said I was an extreme case. Not specifically because of that, but many many many other things.

(I feel like I had to point this out here to people who are still virgins but at least have a job, drive, have at least one friend, actually leave the house etc)
>>
>>36887965
I'm jelly that you have a female psychologist.
I'm seeing two male psychologists, I saw them yesterday and I can't tell them shit.
I don't like talking to men about feels
>>
>>36887965
did you tell her that you spend 8 hours a day shitposting about your feels on a Taiwanese photography board?
>>
>>36887982
Why wouldn't she? I don't have any reason to lie about that. I've literally never had a friend in my life.

Even back when I was 6-7 I remember always avoiding other kids and doing my own thing. My mother even tells me now that I use to austically screech and cry clinging to her anytime she'd try leaving me with other kids when I was 3-4 years old because I wanted nothing to do with them.
>>
>>36887994
I don't think there are many 30yo virgins, friend.
>>
>>36887965
>she said shes worked with similar people but not as extreme as me

I would be upset if a psychologist told me this.
>>
>>36888029
On here there is. What percentage of those 30 year old virgins ever seek professional mental help...well that's another thing.
>>
How can I admit to my therapist that I'm a 19 year old KV fembot with no friends? It's so shameful :(

Where did you find the courage?
>>
>>36888029
>I don't think there are many 30yo virgins, friend.
Where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
>>36888027
>Why wouldn't she?
Cuz you gotta have friends. Everyone has friends. Just strike up a conversation with the nice check out girl or your mailman. I know you can do it
>>
>>36888037
Upset in what way? It's better-sweet for me, the fact I'm finally discovering what's wrong with me and what mental disorders I have is a very good feeling, my faults are finally being recognized instead of ignored and pretending like nothings wrong for my entire life. Of course at the same time it's upsetting to know that I'm officially fucking broken, not just meme-broken.
>>
File: 1389901917514.png (32KB, 150x190px) Image search: [Google]
1389901917514.png
32KB, 150x190px
>>36888056
>Cuz you gotta have friends. Everyone has friends
But I don't.
>>
>>36888056
just bee urself :^)

origami
>>
>>36888066
Because it's someone whose job it is to deal with fucked up people telling me I'm more fucked up than people they normally deal with. Just leave that part out, thanks. Glad you're getting help, though; I wish I was able to do something like that. Good luck.
>>
Thank you all very much for ignoring the shitpost. Please keep it up. I'm extremely proud of you, /r9k/.
>>
>>36888052
Younger virgins aren't taken very seriously in the mental health world because they're seen as still having a chance to grow out of it, that it could just be temporary.

If a 30 year old virgin NEET shut-in 4chan autist with no friends that still lives with their parents and doesn't drive or anything - this is a huge red flag, and it's much easier to get a diagnosis for whatever mental disorder is present. This is because by 30 society expects you to have your shit-together, and if you still don't, well then something must actually be wrong.

Never having been employed due by 30 for autistic reasons is a big deal because that's 10+ years of sitting around doing nothing. Generally if you're still young and have only been out of school for a year or two they might just assume you're being a lazy faggot, but when that goes on for years and years, that's when they do start to presume something is up. The reason they don't act as much on younger people is because most younger people like you will grow out of it and flourish into normies by 25, and even if you're still not a full-fleged normie, you'll at least be independent and working.
>>
>>36888078
I'm sure you do ;) You just dont realize it. Treat people with kindness and youll be suprised
>>
>>36888149
I bet you think you have 500 friends because that's the number on your facebook profile.

Don'tcha just love it when failed normies try to come into these types of threads acting as if they can comprehend a real robots life in the slightest?
>>
>>36888056
>>36888149
Why do you people even bother to say this meaningless shit? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Fuck off your with normalfag platitudes.
>>
>>36888168
>>36888166
Holy shit I'm sorry I thought it was obvious I was making fun of people who say shit like that. I never would have thought baiting was so easy
>>
>>36888116
But I run the risk of not getting better and becoming a 30 year old NEET. They should take me seriously :(
>>
>>36888149
But those aren't friends.

>>36888168
Anon, are you autistic or just otherwise unable to recognize obvious sarcasm?
>>
>>36888201
When I mean they wont take you seriously I mean that you wont just get diagnosed with a mental disorder straight away at 19, but at 30 you will.
>>
>>36887965
When I was 26 and told this to my psychologist she was utterly shocked and didn't know what to say. Then we talked about something else.

That was my first and last session.

btw I'm 34 now and nothing changed.
>>
>>36888197
Not either of them, but I thought you were in your first post. It didn't go unappreciated, anon. I got it, and no worries about accidentally b8ing them haha. I'm sure they'll appreciate it after they realize.
>>
>>36888251
They need to diagnose me though. I have no friends no social skills, depression, no drive, nothing
>>
>>36888266
>haha
Stop talking to me you autistic weirdo.
>>
>>36888298
Haha

Scrub Chatterton
>>
>>36888263
>You mean you've never.... like not even with a fat chick?... Never? Oh... Like you know it still counts if you don't orgasm? You've never even kissed a girl? Oh... are you asexual? No?... Uhh, well...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.