[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is worse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0334.jpg (29KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
29KB, 600x470px
>fat people
>junkies
>>
>>36887674
>Being Equivalent on the same tier as junkies
I hate myself so much.
>>
>>36887674
Junkies.
Fat people can become workable people through proper care of various sorts and learn from their mistakes.

Junkies on the other hand can only ever become addicts who refrain from their drug for life but the actual addiction never goes away.

Also drugs do an insane amount of irreparable damage to the body.
>>
>>36887684
Food addiction is still an addiction anon.

If you look at it that way, it might be easier to get some control over it?
>>
>>36887674
Fat people, simply because they look disgusting. As a junkie myself I can say that at least no one can deduce that I am a degenerate just by looking at me. Fat people on the other hand...
>>
>>36887674
I have yet to see a fat person breaking into cars on my street to sate their bad habits.
>>
>>36887799
>As a junkie myself I can say that at least no one can deduce that I am a degenerate just by looking at me.
>> People actually believe this
And that's where you're just flat out wrong, kiddo. Junkies age horrifically and usually have heavy wrinkles and blemishing by their 30's, and it's hard to reverse.
>>
File: OP.jpg (87KB, 358x496px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
87KB, 358x496px
>>36887674
autists
original comment
>>
>>36887837
Well I don't plan on aging and also saying that people will know that I do drugs years from now has nothing to do with what I said
>>
>>36887837
I think that has a lot more to do with the stress involved with the addiction itself.

Some white middle class people have no trouble getting the stuff, they don't have this aging problem.
>>
>>36887897
>Well I don't plan on aging

If you plan on killing yourself, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>36887933
I have games to play, drugs to try, math to explore, places to travel, girls to fuck :^). I just don't enjoy the idea of getting old and my body working against me. In my opinion suicide is the only logical and dignified way to go.
>>
>>36888063
>In my opinion suicide is the only logical and dignified way to go.

This is probably true but if you have all that to look forward to, why not kick the junk so you won't blow all your money and get hepatitis?
>>
Junkies know they're fucked. Every support available for junkies revolves around "you're a junkie, you're fucked, let's get you out of this rut." For fatties, they get fucking social media campaigns telling them it's okay to be a bloated barely-walking tub of lard.
>>
>>36888094
Because drugs are awesome, I have money and if I contract a disease (which is highly unlikely) I'll just off myself, which I have no problem with
>>
Fat people. I mean at least junkies wind up in jail or dead from gang fights and overdose. Fat people waddle around being gross and alive way too fucking long. I'm not a fan of junkies, but at least they aren't fat.
>>
>>36887674
Fat people are junkies, food junkies
>>
>>36887674
Junkies are worse in my opinion.
Fat people might be bad people or good people, but junkies are basically starving for drugs and need no moral justification to get more.
They don't really care who they hurt.
Fat people maybe just smell bad.
>>
>>36887674
Probably junkies due to their lifestyle that is not only risque to themselves but to everyone around them. Junkies are far more likely to stab you for cash than a fatso.

But in all honesty, addicts of any kind are weak minded degenerates.
>>
>>36888928

Junkies can be good, there has never been a good fat person and never will be. Nothing would make me happier than to see all fat people die slow painful deaths. Pretty fortunate how fat people are so stupid they grant my wish. They even go out of their way to lose body parts or cut parts of the stomach out, just to prove to everyone how stupid they are.
>>
>>36887674
Fat people, create an avoidable problem over years, cost the tax payer billions, expect pity

Junkies get actually addicted off one stupid decision, become their own problem and kill themselves off just as quickly

Gotta say fatties until they class heroin users as disabled and start paying them benefits
>>
File: 1476737675040.jpg (64KB, 556x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476737675040.jpg
64KB, 556x527px
>>36887674
Junkies. I used to live in a really bad neighborhood full of crackheads. They'd shit right in front of my building. Steal anything they could get their dirty hands on. And they smell like a thousand NEETs. Disgusting.
>>
Individually junkies are worse, but on the whole fat people are probably worse for the system.
>>
>>36890118

Wrong on both counts. Individually fats are much worse and and fats are definitely worse for the system as a whole.
>>
>>36887674
Junkies by far
>>
>>36887674
Junkies in the end cost many times more taxpayer dollars, are actually potentially lethal threat to people around them, and can't perform at work.
Unlike fat people, of course depending on what you're referring to by 'fat'.
Most of the hard working blue collar guys have a beer gut by rule, after all.
>>
>>36887674
Junkies. If people stopped doing drugs the people we call normies would be much more decent.
>>
robots, literally weak people with very good excuses
>>
>>36887674
tweekers

original comment, by me
>>
>>36887674
Fat people are just food junkies.
>>
Junkies. Fat people can atleast be taxpayers
>>
File: 1431208934397.jpg (10KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1431208934397.jpg
10KB, 183x183px
>>36887799
>As a junkie myself I can say that at least no one can deduce that I am a degenerate just by looking at me
>>
>>36887674
As a recovering bar-tard, I opine that junkies of any flavor are worse than any given fatty.
I've dealt with all kinds of addicts and fat fucks, but even the most repugnant fat person can lose weight through dieting and therapy. Only a fraction of addicts can recover, some are doomed to forever being scheming junkie scum who would rob their own grandmother if given the chance.
>>
>>36887674
Fat (but mobile and normally functioning) people are nuisance only to those who can't help putting their nose into other people's business.
Druggies shank ya.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.