[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one are you, Anon? The viking, knight, or samurai?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1494296748871.jpg (421KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494296748871.jpg
421KB, 1920x1080px
Which one are you, Anon?
The viking, knight, or samurai?
>>
What is this from?

viking i guess
>>
>>36887285
The Knight. They have class.
>>
>>36887285
Vikangz toptier
Knights are ok
There should be a hybrid between those two
Remove weebs
>>
>>36887285
Chivalrous ninja samurai
>>
Can you even play this game without lagging on multiplayer?
Stop funding Ubisoft.
>>
i'd be a winged hussar or dank cossack tbdesu
>>
File: 1487219477524.png (203KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487219477524.png
203KB, 600x600px
DEUS VULT
NON NOBIS DOMINE
originalo
>>
>>36887285
All of these look kind of retarded because they're the hollywood versions, but the knight. Vikings are inferior because they're common soldiers and not a warrior elite like knights and samurai, and knights had better equipment than samurai.

Also knights are native to my country, vikings and samurai are not.
>>
File: SmK7p.jpg (146KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SmK7p.jpg
146KB, 655x1024px
the navy seal
>>
I think Vikings who live by their nature are warrior elites considering the hard living and constantly warring culture. I am a high class relatively big German dude though so I guess I would have been a knight. German maces are my favorite weapons anyways.
>>
THEY FUCKING NERFED PEACEKEEPER GOD DAMN BITCHING WEABOOS
>>
File: g1488077086501.gif (970KB, 616x577px) Image search: [Google]
g1488077086501.gif
970KB, 616x577px
>>36888925
Weebs need to be exterminated.
Original
>>
>>36887285
Knights would beat the other 2.
>>
File: 1484791947765.gif (176KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1484791947765.gif
176KB, 312x322px
>>36887285
The slut
>>
Knight. I absolutely love knight designs and I went through DSIII with the starting armor because it looked so fine.
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (29KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
29KB, 408x400px
The knight
>kill hordes of Muslims for sport
>defend the west
>live comfy life due to higher cast in society
>badass looking armour
>>
>>36890425
I really love the lothric knight armor, it's my go to every time.
>>
>>36887302
For Honor

>>36887365
>>36888441
>>36888545
>>36888936
>>36889775
>>36890425
>>36890473
>>36890529
Fking rice cookers
>>
>>36890529
Nice taste. I love that they brought back the Drakeblood armor. Knights are fucking top taste.
>>36890592
Get fugged, m8. Go back to getting converted to a better religion and being nuked.
>>
It is a rock paper scizzor system. The knight can beat the viking, since the viking cannot get through his armor, the viking can beat the samurai with brute force, and the samurai can beat the knight by piercing his armor with his superior quality katana that easily cuts european steel.
>>
>>36890862
>samurai can beat the knight by piercing his armor with his superior quality katana
Yeah, you lost me there. The Boshin War can't come soon enough for you, Jap.
>>
>>36890862
Do you even weapon triangle?

The knight beats the samurai using a spear, the samurai beats the viking using the katana (sword), and the viking beats the knight with his axe:

spear>sword>axe>spear
>>
>>36891902
In reality the Katana would be quite useless against the Knight, he could slice up the Viking though, the Viking seems more bulky and taller though so he stands a good chance against the Samurai still.

The Viking can bash in the Knights head with the blunt side of the axe or hit a less protected spot but he is also even more vulnerable himself since his armor doesn't cover his body completetly.

Conclusion:
Knight beats the Samurai pretty much every time.
Knight beats the Viking more often than not.

Samurai and Viking stand a pretty equal chance against each other.

Winner overall is the Knight.
>>
File: 1492633113908.jpg (161KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
1492633113908.jpg
161KB, 500x557px
>>36891020
I have used computer simulations to determine this. If you disagree with me you disagree with science. The knight is too slow to catch the samurai. So the Samurai just circles around him and then when he sees an opening he uses his superior speed and japanese steel katana to cut through the knight like a knife through butter. The knight screams in pain as he falls to the ground, starts crying and begs the samurai for mercy. The samurai looks down at him in disgust and pours gazoline over him, then drops the cigarette he was smoking during the fight on him and lits him on fire. As he burns alive, the knight shits his pants infront of his kids and wife who now belong to the samurai as spoils of war. The samurai has no use for such weak creatures, so he sells them to a Turkish Sultan who has the knight's son castrated before selling him off to a brothel. The knight's daughter and wife are passed around the sultan's soldiers untill they are too loose to be of any use. They are then fed to some pigs alive. The Samurai returns 2 years later and has sex with the knight's now eunuch son in the brothel. After cumming the samurai decapitates the eunuch and pisses on his corpse.
>>
>deus vult fags
>reddits favorite
>weebs
It's interesting how the weebs are the least cancerous in this scenario
>>
>>36890862
>>36891020
>>36891902
>>36892499
The game is based around parries guys
>>
Samurai for superior nippon steer folded ten thousand times in sacred fire by master blacksmith and cooled in sacred cherry blossoms water
>>
>>36888925
Peacekeeper, orochi and nobushi deserve to be nerfed into fucking oblivion.
>>
>>36893001
>>>>>>orochi
Are you serious? Orochi is garbage all his attacks are slow motion except for the zone and top light might hit if you arent focusing, just block to the right or block up if you cant react fast enough because the zone attack does no damage
>>
>>36887285
this is by far the worst game 2017 and the year isnt even half way over yet.
>>
Dropped it a long time ago but I mained lawbringer. The amount of salt from shoving/backflipping people off the map was unreal, especially from fast characters. Like wtf do you expect me to do when you're jumping around like a fucking spider monkey and I can't even land one hit.
>>
>>36893068
Almost all of the orochis I fought abused the latency of the light attack, spammed their spin, and ran away to find someone to gank you with when they started losing. Their moveset is cheap as fuck and the people who play them are the biggest fags imaginable. They aren't hard to counter, they're just incredibly annoying and if they know what they're doing the fight gets drawn out long enough for their friend to come over and gank you.
>>
Knight is cool and all but being a Viking rules

>live in tough environment
>in tune with nature
>be an adventurer/rapist/raider
>visit foreign lands and strike terror into the faces of peasants

Knight
>lower nobility risking your ass for your king
>have to pledge allegiance or get killed
>most died a virgin to be "pure"
>live in some sort of gay world where you have to do favors for hot princesses but not allowed to fuck them
>as soon as crossbows and artillery are invented you'll get obsolete

Samurai
>work for some monarch/Tenno or die
>if your ruler loses a battle kys or go into hiding
>if you're making a mistake, kys
>spend free time fucking each other or drawing squids raping women
>only have shitty weapons of inferior iron- even vikings have better weapons
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.