[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The purpose of humanity is to evolve into gods with techno libertarianism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1494104262006.jpg (457KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1494104262006.jpg
457KB, 1000x1414px
The purpose of humanity is to evolve into gods with techno libertarianism but that is only possible if we eliminate parasites.
Parasites are people who just leech of others and contribute nothing for the improvement of mankind.Parasites are my enemies because they slow down the process for humans to become gods.My purpose in life is to make parasites change so that they can become valuable members of society.My prefered plan to change them is by establishing a minarcho georgist goverment that will give them no option other than to work or starve to death.I dont know if i will ever be able to establish that goverment but i will still try other ways to change them.I declare war on all parasites on this board im talking to you neets & betabux collectors.Neets are parasites for obvious reasons and betabux collecting females/traps are also parasites because they are taking advantage of the female sexual market value raised artificially by the banning of prostitution.
Parasites dont only harm mankind they harm themselves because not focusing on improving humanity is a nilisthic way of life that can only give you a depression.You guys are my enemies and i will ruin all of your lives through online bullying and hopefully by establishing a minarcho georgist goverment.So watch betabux collecting traps/roasties, i will ruin your lives!!
>>
I encourage all you parasites to commit sepuku, you guys are all worthless and dont have life goals, so why live?
>>
You're use of resources to that goal seem like a more wasteful expenditure than people you call parasites. You know if you get a job you'd probably have money to do a realistic goal than that government thing, like moving out of your parents house.
>>
>>36886804
What makes you think i dont have a job?
>>
>>36886877
mostly the fact that you complain about parasites.
That and you want minarchy which doesn't work.
Also the fact you thought anyone would actually engage in any of your talking points.
>>
Your idea of godhood involves expending resources on warfare and destruction. A fruitless pursuit... little more than a game.
>>
Sorry to burst your existential bubble

> we're just Moss on a small ball in the middle of a grand nothing

Enjoy your dirt nap in ~60 years at best
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.