[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl that needs to lose 40 pounds. I have no self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3854.jpg (89KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3854.jpg
89KB, 460x468px
I'm a girl that needs to lose 40 pounds. I have no self control. Once I parachuted meth and had no appetite but aside from that, I eat junk all day. If I lost the weight, I would be above average looking with no makeup. I have a nice face.

Does anyone else know what changes they have to make but still don't make them?
>>
I don't know man, I want to lose weight too.
>>
>>36886050

I am in the same boat, but as a guy.

I think the lifestyle needs to change. Get a job, a hobby, a reason to leave the house, get a new apartment, live in your car for a while, go to a different country. Idk.
>>
yeah i need to stop procrastinating, getting stoned and get into education so i don't need to work at Mcdonalds for the rest of my life.

i knew people that could smoke and become a nurse or be bigger stoners than me and then turn it all around and become a fire fighter, but i'm not sure if it's in me, those guys were white and being white is a different ball game.
they even had GFs while they were complete stoners, most likely in conflict about it.
>>
Let me fuck your face until you throw up anything you've eaten, we would have to do this multiple times a day of course.

win win situation.
>>
>>36886079
I guess going to the gym and just going outside, having something to do would help, but it's not that easy. When I'm busy, food is the last thing on my mind. I'm going to try caffeine pills :/
I could be very attractive. Lose weight + good facial features + makeup but I'm just dumb.
>>
>>36886050
Maybe you should (wo)man up. My girlfriend is literally the exact same, she could lose about 40 pounds or so, but is failing.
>>
>>36886118

I know it's tough. Just try to take it a day at a time. Even if you just do a half hour of walking per day it's a plus. Whenever I get even slightly more active and try to eat less people always say I look leaner but I never notice myself. If you're really trying, just be confident you're making the progress and try not to give up. Drinking water helps me when I'm hungry. If I'm still hungry I'll slam another water down. Rinse and repeat.

If I was ur fren I would take you out :<
>>
>>36886118
Gym is 35% of it. 65% of it is diet. If you go to the gym for modest cardio but then just pig out like a slob anyway you are just wasting your time.
>>
>>36886050
Start losing weight slowly by slowly starting s diet and not rushing right into it

Walk a mile a day and add more

Take out video games and tv

Do you have a certain food that ruins it for you? Mines pizza. Literaly the reason I'm fat.
>>
Start using an ECA stack. Boosts metaboljsm and curbs hunger.
>>
>>36886159
I know that diet is way more important, but I feel like the gym would help me develop discipline and keep me from getting skinny fat once I do lose the weight.
>>36886172
Where do people get the E?
>>
>>36886050
i know a lot of the changes I should make
there are more than that that i need to make as well but i don't know them because it's best not to think of that
>>
>>36886230
You can buy ephedrine in a store... At least in Canada. Order it online.
>>
>>36886050
LITERALLY
EAT LESS
MOVE MORE
>>
File: 1383838597679.jpg (37KB, 460x315px) Image search: [Google]
1383838597679.jpg
37KB, 460x315px
>>36886050
>overweight
>used meth once

What are you doing OP?
>>
File: 1492810045123.png (1KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492810045123.png
1KB, 155x200px
>>36886050
>I'm a girl
wew
>>
>>36886375
This
why include that attention whore, men and women lose weight the same way.
>>
>>36886273
As a fellow Canadian who has no idea what they're doing, what benefit would this have fir me?
>>
>>36886395
I don't really know either to be honest. But it's quite cheap, and I feel like there must be something to it
>>
>>36886386
Maybe she's trying to signal that she has less willpower than a man would, so we can give more applicable advice?
On the other hand this is /r9k/ and the average woman has more willpower than us so it is kind of superfluous.
>>
>>36886414
>Maybe she's trying to signal that she has less willpower than a man would, so we can give more applicable advice?

Maybe, protip OP start sucking more dick to distract you from being hungry.
>>
File: justright.png (56KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
justright.png
56KB, 225x225px
>>36886050

not a grill

I lost 72lb last year, I spent 2 weeks before I started evaluating myself

I noticed my portions that I thought were normal were not after I got kitchen scales, even though I didn't snack I kinda did with out realising

I would take a swig of milk from the fridge, put my finger in peanut butter jar

I noticed I got anxious when the tiniest feeling of hunger started, you just have to realize when you stomach starts calling out you are not going to die and the portions you have set out are enough to maintain you.

I started eating an hr after I was hungry to see if I was legitimately hungry, then I started time myself eating as I found I would gorge lunch in 5min and dinner in 10 leaving me in a kind of eat mode where I hadn't give my stomach the chance to catch-up and would eat extras

you don't have to maintain a diet just portion control

I could used to get through 7 full plates if I went to a buffet, can't even finish 1 plate now and felt like a waster when the waiter came to collect plates
>>
>>36886406
I appreciate your honesty. If it can help me fix my chubbyness I am in.
>>
>>36886050
hey I'm in the same situation. We should motivate each other, I want to be a cute girl at some point in my life
>>
File: feelsbad.png (221KB, 394x578px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.png
221KB, 394x578px
>>36886050
Certified not fat person here
First of all, intermittent fasting is top notch for managing bodyfat.
>inb4 fasting slows your metabolism
>inb4 literally claiming humans burn muscle before 30-60 days of no food
Set aside at least 16 or more hours where you don't eat food (sleeping obviously counts) and just eat in the 8 or less left over.

>burns more bodyfat
>makes you feel less hungry overall
>you don't need to be constantly eating to feel satiated
>naturally weans you off food addiction
>feels nice

Also fuck all of these
>carbohydrates
>trans fats
>additive sugars
The first 2 are nutrients that are easily transferable into fat. Additive sugars are also generally poison that fuck up your ability to burn fat and are just generally shitty for your mind (addictive) and body. You should be getting enough sugars from fruits and vegetables n shit.

that's all I can tell you, everything else is literally just eat less move more
>>
>>36886050
First things first, hot girls who do nothing but live a lavish life do so by selling their body to rich men for luxury. Do I resent them for it? No, I would probably do the same if I was in their position.

Second of all, how can you have so much commitment that you would try meth but you can't just keep a diet?
>>
>>36886458
How soon did you start to lose weight? I've been doing both of those things for 2 months and I've just fluctuated around the same numbers. Feels bad man
>>
>>36886050
i feeel like tiffany
>>
>>36886463
>Second of all, how can you have so much commitment that you would try meth but you can't just keep a diet?
Lel this
>>
>>36886485
Share your secrets Tiffany-like anon.
>>
>>36886514
>be NEET
>drink sparkling water
>ask your daddy for money to go places and do fun things
>>
>>36886050
who the fuck cares that you're a girl

is life about appearance to you? your youth is fading, so you better be quick little rabbit
>>
>>36886458
I naturally eat like 16/8 anyway.
>>36886463
Because food is addictive. I threw away the meth though. I'm going to try caffeine.
>>
>>36886050
>I'm a girl
>I have no self control
>used meth
>eat unhealthy shit all day
>want to lose weight

There is literally no helping you.
>>
>>36886694
I think you need to accept your weight and learn how to be thicc

There is no helping you
>>
>>36886719
uh okay that's your opinion
>>
>What you need to do when you are too thin:
>Spend money on buying a lot of expensive high calorie nutrient rich tasteless food
>go out of your way to eat at designated times numerous times during the day
>eat until you are sick and feel like vomiting, and then eat another meal
>break your back doing weights training

>What do do if you are too fat:
>just put down the fork and go for a run

Why do fat people complain again?
>>
>>36886745
it's also my opinion that you should kill yourself but i tried to be nice
>>
File: emergencey.jpg (452KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
emergencey.jpg
452KB, 2448x3264px
>>36886694
Sounds to me like you have a problem with addiction, not understanding of nutrition.

In which case I can't help you, for I am hopelessly at the whims of my internet addiction.
>>
File: fat.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>36886763

Getting into the habit of eating more is a lot easier than getting into the habit of eating less.
Your mind and body will naturally have a strong reaction against a caloric deficit (at least at first), it wants you to stay at the level of consumption that you are.
There is no similar reaction to increasing consumption, even if it may feel uncomfortable. Not to mention your body wants to grab and hold any fat it can.
>>
>>36886050
Meth/adderall if you truly have no self control. Maybe try exercise if you can motivate yourself enough to go do it every day.
>>
>>36886479

Intermittent fasting doesn't work if you're still eating too much. It's just a gimmick to try and eat less calories without understanding that you must eat less calories.

It's all calories in calories out. If you eat less than you need per day you lose weight. If you eat the same as you need per day you stay the same. If you eat more than you need you gain weight.

If you eat only a little bit less per day the effort will be hardly noticeable and take forever, and be prone to quantity measurement errors.

Google your basal metabolic rate.
Force yourself to eat ~1000 calories less than that.
Make sure you have some protein in what you eat during the day so you're not mining your muscle mass. Some potassium content is good too.

A pound of weight is 3500 calories, it will be a long hard slog.
>>
>>36886553
>>36886553
Sparkling water water tastes like shit though and my father expects my to make my own money at this point. Help plz.
>>
>>36886778
I know a lot about nutrition and want to go to medical school myself. I just have no willpower and an addiction to sugar. I'm also depressed.
>>
>>36886879

Forgot to add:

example: if you eat a calorie deficit of -500 per day you will lose a pound a week. If you eat a deficit of -1000 per day you will lose 2 pounds a week. Early water weight loss may make it seem like you're losing more early, otherwise change may not be that noticeable day to day or week to week, but only over a longer period.

A long hard slog.
>>
Intermittant fasting with myfitnesspal app.

Start with 14 hours, next week 16. When 16 gets comfortable, 18 and 20. Only drink water until you've gone that long and then eat as much as your myfitnesspal lets you.

I lost 150lbs doing this...
>>
hey opee, i have a similar problem. wanna be weight loss buddies?
my kik is kiggerusername, pls add. i will do my best to motivate and support you but wont annoy you by talking endlessly
>>
>>36886050
Use blow if u wanna lose weight
>>
>>36886050
you should go here >>>/fit/
>>
If you're a girl who needs to lose weight I'll take you as a pet and keep you naked in the basement as a prisoner until you have lost the weight. I will provide you with a strict but healthy diet and gym apparatus.
>>
>>36886463
Meth isn't nearly as addictive as the propaganda leads you to believe
Nor does it make your teeth fall out--that is an effect of dry mouth and bruxism and general shit dental hygiene
I did meth all day every day for two years and walked away with no problems. Quitting cigarettes was worse but all I had to do for that was get my last few cigarettes wet and then let them dry out somewhere in my room, give my mom my cash and bank card for a few days so I couldn't just pop round the corner for anot her pack, then when I couldn't take it anymore smoked one of the stale formerly wet cigarettes. Shit was so disgusting, I threw it and the others away after four or five hits
>>
>>36886050
this might offend your sensibilities but keep doing meth, it's the only way to become a beautiful woman in these circumstances
>>
>>36886050
Look up ketogenic diet.

You're welcome.
>>
>>36886050
I could go get three days training and get a job that pays 60% more but I don't need the money, so I don't do it.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.