[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feminists don't care about men's issu- ....Well /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 41

File: IMG_0476.jpg (51KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
51KB, 540x960px
>Feminists don't care about men's issu-
....Well /r9k/?
>>
>b-but t-those whore bitches feminazis REEEEEE!
>>
Find 2 more examples of a feminist saying pro men things, I'll wait but not forever.
>>
>>36886046
Just go talk to them irl, anon. They won't bite.
>>
>>36885957
The exception proves the rule. Also the part where he says "that's the first time anyone's ever told me that."
>>
>tfw the women i went to high school w/ treated me more like a princess than a prince
>tfw i am now a tranny on /mtfg/
>>
>>36886062
They won't bite but they will accuse me of rape.
>>
>>36886088
I said "talk", anon.
>>
Wow dude you really got me with this cherry picked instance of virtue signaling on social media.
>>
>>36886114
>>36886114
Yeah they will accuse me of rape for even trying to talk to them.
>>
>>36885957
except that's completely the retarded and the opposite of what I am
they want to turn me into one of them
they want me to be just as delusional as they are
>>
>>36886119
>cherry picked
>virtue signaling
Nice buzzwords anon
>>
>they're still trying to convince people that they're princes and princesses
no surprise this generation is so entitled, considering everyone thinks they're so special and irreplaceable.
>>
i was watching some Youtube video a long time ago, i forget the content, something about dating or relationships or some shit.

some woman left a comment like, "men deserve a lot more than what they're getting" and i replied, "wow, we need a lot more of this" and people liked my reply for the next 5 years.

i had to turn notifications off because people kept liking that reply.
>>
It warms my heart when I see a girl talk about how bad circumcision is.
>>
>>36886137

That is literally what it is though.
>>
I don't really think the average is malevolent or anything. Rather, they're as destructive as they are helpful-not at all.

Instead its the vocal minority that's actually doing anything. An example would be how they actively went out of their way to sabotage efforts to create shelters for male victims of domestic abuse, on the logic that it is a zero sum game so more funding for men meant less for them. The problem is that harmless majority of feminists I mention don't really do anything about it, or ramble on about how they arent -real- feminists.

No hate really, just extremely low expectations.
>>
>>36885957
Feminist is coded speech for "wealthy white womens club".
It's rather surprising this image is associated with a feminist since they're pretty much an organized hate group that has it out for men.
>>
>>36885957

>women who have no clue what its like being a man patronize them on social media by saying stupid make believe shit.

Gee thanks, I'm definitely feeling like a god. Excuse me while I get ready for my job.
>>
File: feminism helps boys too.jpg (80KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
feminism helps boys too.jpg
80KB, 720x704px
I fucking hate two-faced feminists who claim to be for men's issues and equality, but the moment you're not looking they will stab you in the back.

>feminism is for men as well because patriarchy hurts men too :^)
>*proceeds to come up with shit like toxic masculinity, mansplaining, manspreading, male tears, manterrupting, #fragilemasculinity etc.*
>>
My gf also first + she's like a 4/10 just accept where you stand and shoot level says stuff like this to me all the time and she's an outspoken feminist. The ones we like to bastardize are awful, and the media does absolutely love to ignore men and their problems, but true feminists support men. Every time I seem depressed she comes for me, every time I try to look good she compliments me. She says I deserve it after years of never having it before her. I cry because of it sometimes.
>>
>>36885957
>be as delusional as feminists are
Nah fuck off. Pragmatism is what is needed.

We aren't princes and princesses. That is nothing but selfish drivel people use to pump up their own fragile egos.
>>
File: IMG_20170509_134729.jpg (158KB, 720x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170509_134729.jpg
158KB, 720x736px
kheh kjeh he
>>
So I'm just going to throw this out. Not all Tumblr users are feminists. The person saying this I'm sure if just another ego stroking, blowing smoke up your was faggot.

No feminist would say this about a man because that means it gives men more power than they already have.
>>
>>36886141
More. Gods and goddesses. The fuck's wrong with people like that? Who didn't achieve anything and put themselves above the ones identical to them.
>>
>>36886592
Kind of makes one wonder why you don't hear about toxic femininity. I mean hear things labeled that way. Hear about the different behaviors of it a lot.
>>
>>36885957
One person does not create a trend. The vast majority of them do genuinely hate us.
>>
>>36886592
Toxic masculinity is in favor of men. It's about forced male culture causing men to hide their selves for toxic masculine versions for the sake of fitting in.

Everything else you are very correct about.
>>
File: 1382916863965.png (124KB, 573x773px) Image search: [Google]
1382916863965.png
124KB, 573x773px
>>36886594
>I cry because of it sometimes.
>tfw no bf to treat like a prince
>>
>>36885957
>implying women know a thing about being masculine man
Even if they write pro-masculine stuff, it still comes from female.
>>
does anyone else hate that stupid uplifting bullshit they do by calling you like YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PRINCE AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE ONE! like its no different than YAASSS QUEEN bullshit
>>
>robot feels sad because he feels he doesn't fit in society
>robot hates chads and stacies who look down on him
>feminist: "maybe we should get rid of those cultural norms in our society that produces chads and stacies and makes our robots feel sad"
>robot: REEE! BURN THE WITCH!"
>>
>>36885957
Thats not true though dingus
Women at least have an excuse to delude themselves
>>
>>36885957
>those cringy posts
Don't fall for it, it's just feminist propaganda.
Actions speak, not poorly thought out posts on tumblr.
>>
Good God what is wrong with these people. What happened to just being a man and sucking it up. People who think men need to be told that they're princes and should see themselves as that are just pathetic. Yes men and woman are different, so is the way we treat them, big fucking deal.

There is only one way a man should act:
Just. Be. A. Man.
>>
>>36886725
Feminists invent retarded shit like "toxic masculinity" to avoid calling wrongdoings against men as sexism. Feminists using accusations of sexism is one of their oldest tactics, and they're not willing to share it. At one point they would also say retarded shit like "patriarchy backfiring" when talking about men's issues, just to avoid acknowledging that there is no such thing as (3rd wave feminist version of) the patriarchy.
>>
>Gender stereotyping

They sound like run of the mill teenage girls, not feminists.
>>
>>36886864
>robot feels sad because he feels he doesn't fit in society
>robot hates chads and stacies who look down on him
>feminists: "ya know that as a white male you are more entitled than any other person in the world, everything favors you, stop whining, you should fucking die"
>robot: "REEE! BURN THE WITCH!"
>>
>>36886885
>People who think men need to be told that they're princes and should see themselves as that are just pathetic
It's basically american thing.
>>
>>36886756
I only have to hide my real self around women though
>>
you know how that blog title is invertedgender? The original post is about women, they changed it to be about men, thats the point of the blog
>>
>>36886756
>It's about forced male culture causing men to hide their selves for toxic masculine versions for the sake of fitting in
but we only do it because of the expectations women have of us? i don't give half a shit about what another guy thinks of me, I'm not gay lol
>>
There are good feminists out there.

But it doesn't matter because they have near zero influence over mainstream.
>>
>>36886975
Yeah I thought so too. Americans are really demoralized aren't they.
>>
>>36886062
they don't want to talk to us
>>
File: 1492537528738.jpg (27KB, 575x261px) Image search: [Google]
1492537528738.jpg
27KB, 575x261px
>Feminists may hate men, but they love their ca-
>>
I was thinking of becoming a feminist ironically but I realized it wouldn't be that funny
>>
>>36887382
women live in their own version of reality, they wouldn't survive a day as males

imagine them as their skinny, frail, short, emotional, narcissistic little selves but with a penis
>>
>>36886128
>>36886114
creepy male gaze rape
>>
>>36886075
this
originalino
>>
>>36886594
She's only doing that to keep you anon, or out of pity. If you really are 4/10 or less it's best to be alone both for men and women.
>>
>>36886075
this
also I cant just say this, so also I am gonna say I grew up with a feminist sister and many feminist girls around me, do you think any of them ever said something nice to me? no.
do you think any of them tolerated my existence? no
do you think they could go a day without saying I was worthless and was nothing more than a danger to people because I was a man? (while footballchad threatened my life and was popular with those very same girls) do you think they could have just let me be? no they couldn't.

it wasn't until I met a girl with aspergers like me, who hated feminists, finally said "you know, your no good to look at, but you have a heart of gold"

and if you have read this far into me pointlessly spouting my lifes story, me and spergergirl have been together 5 years and counting, I plan to propose soon too, just need to autisticaly plan every detail first.

tl;dr fuck feminisim get a sperg
>>
>>36887382
Your cat might be in pain you dumb bitch, and all you do do is make dumb post on Twitter
>>
>>36887777
sick gets mah d00d, and seriously, why do people have pets if they aren't going to understand them? cats don't normally just meow, mine never do unless they want something
>>
>>36887755
Good job sperg : )
>>
>meaningless platitude

And she probably called somebody a tiny dicked virgin manchild ten minutes later.
>>
>>36887755
norman aroooo
>>
>>36887755
>get a sperg
I want one.
They are scarce.
>>
>you are a king. You are a warrior. You are an enchanter. You are an angel. You are a god

Jesus christ, this is how elliot rodgers are born

Girls should stop being told they're princesses, we don't need males to be told they're princes
>>
Men are already more romantic than women, so I don't know what she means by romanticize yourself.
>>
>>36888599
it's another way of saying idealize yourself, silly fuck
>>
>>36888641
No

it's another way of saying "I'm a special snowflake"
>>
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT
>>
>>36888655
well yes, in this context that's true.
but just so that anon knows cause he probably doesn't speak english well - romanticize means idealize, not make yourself act more romantic
>>
>>36888670
WE WUZ GAADS N SHIT
>>
>>36888596
everyone should just be raised in a factory hellcity by robots who force them to eat the techno lies. humanism was a mistake.
>>
>>36888483
thanks anon

>>36888510
I am no normal anon, as evidence to this fact, me and my girlfriend met on runescape. normies avoid that game like the black death

>>36888523
there not rare so much as they are hard to find, I mean, the true spergs are hiding, and if they post here you wouldn't even know cause they wouldn't make there gender known, that's the sad thing, if there worth looking into you probably wont find them.

if anyone wants to hear more of our spergy adventures through runescape and real life, your welcome to ask
>>
>>36888832
do you have gf? yes? congrat u r normal, this is a gud thing 4u now off u go
>>
>>36887094
lol i thought it was just some random ass facebook conversation someone saw and screen shot
>>
Jokes on her

I already knew I was a wizard
>>
>>36887094
NOW it makes sense
For a moment I thought some shit had happened
>>
>Boys, romanticize yourselves.
>We're self-centered attention whores and can't be assed
>>
>>36886085
Fucking roasties

No way this could possibly be oregano donut steel
>>
>>36885957
GAYEST conversation i've ever read, made me vomit in my mouth
>>
>>36886885
How does one be a man?
>>
>>36886956
>implying that being a white male isn't an easy mode
>>
>>36889286
>implying white isn't the only race its okay to discriminate against
>>
>>36889315
>implying that pointing out inequality in the society is discrimination
>>
File: occupy democrats.jpg (146KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
occupy democrats.jpg
146KB, 960x602px
>>36889375
you cant question a black man

but its alright to fight a white man
>>
>>36889476
>white man
You mean orange?
>>
>>36889476
>Selling gorilla mask and saying it is Obama is the same as protesting against the cut of social programs.

Your guys logic sometimes is amazing,
>>
>>36886790
>>tfw no bf to treat like a prince
Me plesae
>>
>Be a feminism
>Go to feminist subreddit
>Bet kicked out because i'm against nanny states.
>also find it troubling how feminist treat rape sometimes.
>>
File: 17463242.jpg (57KB, 872x358px) Image search: [Google]
17463242.jpg
57KB, 872x358px
>>36885957
>implying that is an actual feminist tumblr
tard
>>
File: ijwq6.jpg (7KB, 432x247px) Image search: [Google]
ijwq6.jpg
7KB, 432x247px
psst

this is a bait thread
>>
>There are still people thinking that Feminism is about equality
>>
File: 1370133780252.png (2KB, 194x247px) Image search: [Google]
1370133780252.png
2KB, 194x247px
>>36886594
Why you gotta make me feel these feels, anon?

>tfw no positive affirmation from anyone except your mom
>>
That's a gender swapped version of an existent tumblr post you morons
>>
>>36886128
>t. someones who's never talked to a feminist in his life
you probably also think black guys will give you shit for being white
step out of your echoe chamber and talk so some real people
>>
>>36886114
talkrape
>>
File: 12882.png (96KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
12882.png
96KB, 267x274px
>>36886635
lol like clockwork everytiem
>>
>>36885957
>>36885999
Wait bait. Inverted gender is a blog which reverses the genders in posts.
>>
>>36885957
why are feminist not doing anything about the male suicide rate then? why are feminist not trying to protect innocent men from false rape accusations?
>>
>king
>warrior
>enchanter
>angel
>god

jesus christ who the fuck speaks like this
>>
>>36889251
By being a weak willed easily manipulated chump who will change himself however necessary to win brownie points from people that don't and never will respect him.
>>
>>36886914
this
If men are hurt by the patriarchy just like women, then it's not much of a patriarchy is it?
>>
>>36886864
>implying

look at what sexual liberation did to women made them join a harem with chad.
>>
File: people-laughing.jpg (60KB, 660x387px) Image search: [Google]
people-laughing.jpg
60KB, 660x387px
>>36887755
women are chameleons you retard she is just adapting because being a "feminist" is man repellent noways. some anon fell for the same trick and she fucked him over in marriage.
>>
>>36885957
Yeah maybe, but that's just Tumblr. Like how do you plan to be any of these ever, and when will it be of any use?
>>
>>36885957
Let me guess he is a "Depressed" Chad and the other one is a horny feminist.
>>
>>36885957

>Boys, romanticize yourselves

Funny, because when guys tried to do that, there was born an entire internet subculture designed to make fun of fedoras and neckbeard guys. You can't fool me, cunt, I've been on the internet too lomg.

Anyways, feminists are only nice to men when they realize that Chad won't be around forever and that the betas are going to have to "man up" eventually.
>>
>>36885957
No...Ive been a scoundrel my whole life.
I deserve what I have and what I did and what was done to me.
There is no love for me.
Thank you for saying those nice things.
But feminists want me dead, not happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkkuAyhJizs
>>
>>36889583
>brazenly disrespecting your president
>COCK HOLSTER
>>
>>36889286

You are why people don't believe that feminists care about men's issues. You're too autistic and not self aware enough to realize that.
>>
>>36889583
>freedom of speech is bad when I find it offensive
>social programs are necessarily good

The only thing wrong with selling a gorilla mask and claiming it's Obama is product misrepresentation. But you're free to protest the cutting of social programs because unlike you I actually respect freedom of speech
>>
>>36886594
>but true feminists support men. Every time I seem depressed she comes for me, every time I try to look good she compliments me. She says I deserve it after years of never having it before her. I cry because of it sometimes.
Thats a good thing to have man...hope it works out you know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0dUnoecoZ0
>>
>>36886842
You are beautiful anon.
Just try to do one good thing a day.
It saved me.
A little good does more then all the hate and violence can do.
>>
>>36886885
Yeah man ULTRA VOILENCE AND BREAKING SHIT.
Unless you are asking men to be like ron swanson then go away.
I was a "man" and all I did was hurt people.
take what you will.
>>
>>36888832
FUCK
>tfw no runescape gf
>tfw combat takes too long to grind
>can't play fullscreen on my old ass laptop
>too poor to buy membership
fml desu senpai
>>
>>36893018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuWkFTlsWvo
Maybe we should love eachother is no one will love us?
I dunno im drunk on a tuesday at 8.
>>
File: 1495168165.png (499KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495168165.png
499KB, 500x500px
>>36885957
>>Feminists don't care about men's issu-

>men are such big babies they have to have their fingers in all the pies

i dont get whats so wrong about feminism being strictly for females. I certainly agree that a lot of feminist movements would equally benefit men, but WHY do you need to be involved at all?
>>
>>36885957
>invertedgender
>google
>This blog makes gender-swapped versions of existing tumblr posts, presented without comment. Any interpretation of them is up to you
You literally have to make a blog with everything inverted to get a good comment about boys
Fuck this shit
>>
>>36887755
I can actually attest to this

By /r9k/ standards I'm as normie as they get, but I was never truly happy in a relationship until I started dating an asexual girl who's heavily on the spectrum. She's the first partner I've ever had who actually treats me like an equal.
>>
>END RACISM AND SEXISM
>DOWN WITH WHITE MALES

How can a person be so contradictory and so unaware
>>
>>36893388
Because feminists oppose and shut down the mra whenever they try to bring up men's issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
>>
File: 1462502891391.jpg (40KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1462502891391.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
>>36893404
> I just need to stop looking for validation and attention from women bc nothing with them is reciprocal they just want to bleed us dry of affection and give nothing back in return
Holy shit this fucking blog
>>
>>36893388
>i dont get whats so wrong about feminism being strictly for females
Because there are 2 genders, not one
You can't create gender equality by only caring about one of those gender's problems
>>
Feminism isn't about equality.

It's about liberating women from male supremacy.

Male supremacy is a system that insists men are naturally superior to women, and tries to keep up an illusion that this is true by enforcing masculinity (ritualized dominance and sadism) on boys, and femininity (ritualized submission and masochism) on girls.

To make sure the illusion doesn't break, the system needs masculine women and feminine men to be punished. This is done through ostracism by both sexes (women are also indoctrinated from childhood to take part in this system, not only men), and also through physical violence committed by men. E.g. hate crimes against lesbians, and the bullying of effeminate boys.

And there you have it: re-read the last part of the last paragraph.

The system of male supremacy needs to destroy effeminate men and convince people that they are "not real men," "failed men," etc., to uphold the illusion that "normal men" are superior to women.

/r9k/ consists mostly of such so-called "failed men."

But instead of understanding how this system has fucked them up, and that they have a shared interest with feminists, they choose to spew hatred at women. Because while bullied for being "failed men," they have still been conditioned by the system into believing women must be subservient to them. They dare not speaking up against the "manly man" who's bullying them. They are cowards. They instead punch down at girls and women, especially "slutty" ones who are already conditioned into ritualized masochism, because it's easier to punch down than to punch up.
>>
File: 1467254984291.jpg (510KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467254984291.jpg
510KB, 1024x1024px
>>36885957
>Search thin on tumblr
>Some warning about suicide pops up
>>
Feminism's sole purpose was to split up the family unit so the government could replace the father. It was a success.
>>
>>36893635
If feminism was widely understood to be about female empowerment (as opposed to gender equality, which is what it's marketed as and why people say that only sexists would ever not be feminist), there would be considerably less support for the movement and you know it
>>
>>36893635
>Feminism isn't about equality.
You are right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKLezZU4eg
>>
>>36893635
>literally implying that women give a shit about effeminate guys
AH

HA

AH
>>
>>36893743
Except that as things stand, gender equality entails and requires female empowerment. So marketing it as gender equality is totally and completely honest and fine.
>>
>>36885957
The opinion of an insignificant asshole doesn't change the cancer of an entire ideology.
>>
File: why-the-word-feminism.jpg (61KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
why-the-word-feminism.jpg
61KB, 500x523px
>>36893743
The popular "support" feminism gets is useless because it's being misapplied by all those people who flock to it without knowing what it's supposed to be about. They do more damage than good. All die-hard feminists I know of are pissed off to no end at mainstream fauxfeminists.

>>36893769
I do not count YouTube videos towards legitimate argumentation. Speak your mind.

>>36893775
They don't.

Why should they?

You only think feminists should care about your entitled little manlet ass because your male socialization taught you that a woman is going to wipe your ass through every hardship you'll ever have to face in life.

I choose my words very carefully:
>instead of understanding how this system has fucked them up, and that they have a shared interest with feminists, they choose to spew hatred at women
>shared interest with feminists
Do you understand what a shared interest is? It's something based upon which two people can cooperate with each other.

Why would feminists ever care about improving the lives of men, when they have rape, battery, sexual harassment, female genital mutilation, lack of access to abortion, and workplace discrimination to deal with?
>>
>>36886864
>feminists offer real material change your benefit women
>men only get meaningless abstractions as 99 percent of gender corresponds with sex
It really offer s men nothing, and what it does give us leaves worse off. We have to get past the idea that having expectations for someone is oppressing or harming them.
>>
File: feminists what they can teach us.png (632KB, 3300x3986px) Image search: [Google]
feminists what they can teach us.png
632KB, 3300x3986px
>>36893798
No its not, because female empowerment often leads directly to female supremacy, as evidenced by the amount of vocal feminists who want female supremacy
>>
>>36893914
Provocative quotes (some of which are out of context, and some of which are in no way representative of serious or even mainstream feminism) in no way offer support for the claim that feminism would lead to or has ever lead to female supremacy.
>>
Humans are opportunistic cunts and shitbags, almost no exceptions. I don't get why some focus overly on gender when it's the same everywhere. Women are cunts. Men are cunts. Pretty much everyone will either backstab you if it serves their goals or will be happy about you failing because it means they're in a better position than you at least, if only for the moment.
>>
>>36893875
>Why would feminists ever care about improving the lives of men, when they have
>rape
Majority of feminists have never been raped. And are we going to pretend that false rape accusations aren't a serious issue?
>battery
Good thing this only applies to women right?
>sexual harassment
I worked on the floor of a nightclub for two years and was sexually harassed by men and women every night. I sucked it up and told them to fuck off. Again, this is not a female only problem. The difference is that men are laughed at when they claim sexual harassment
>female genital mutilation
No woman in the west has to fear this. In contrast, an extremely high percentage of American men are circumcised as children and no one dares question this
>lack of access to abortion
In the UK (other than N.Ireland) and America, abortion is currently legal. Complaining about lack of access is akin to complaining about not having a condom
>workplace discrimination
The one thing I agree with you on
>>
lil who gives a shit about some words? if she doesn't practice what she preaches then her statement is null. I guarantee you no woman will ever "treat you like a prince" in reality
>>
>>36887382

CGTOW when?

Pussies that smell so bad other pussies will flea.

>TFW even there 20 odd cats will leave them.
>TFW there will be clickbait articles on why cats need to "pussy up" and accept the "princess" as their owner.
>TOXIC CATULINITY.

Please Kek, make this meme a reality. The timeline would be too funny.
>>
>>36885999
>one minor example vs 10,000 examples the opposite direction
cunt, go back to the tumblr blog you came from. you're never gonna convert /r9k/. we are misogynists at heart, and we came by it logically.
>>
File: antabaka.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
antabaka.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>36894031
>>workplace discrimination
>The one thing I agree with you on

Why would you agree with that bullshit?
>>
>>36894074
There's no logic in emotions, anon.
>>
>>36894111
Some workplaces are sexist environments where women aren't fairly respected. (though the opposite also exists... hmm....)
>>
why don't girls care about testicle pain? why do they find it funny
>>
>>36893875
>Do you understand what a shared interest is? It's something based upon which two people can cooperate with each other.
We really don't. Anything that appears to be one only hurts men abd society in the long run.
>>
I honestly don't believe most of the almond-activating posts in this thread are sincere. Why are you all taking the bait?
SAGE
>>
>>36894169
if you don't empathize, seeing someone in pain is hilarious.
>>
File: 1470592364084.jpg (796KB, 1000x4624px) Image search: [Google]
1470592364084.jpg
796KB, 1000x4624px
>workplace discrimination
>>
>>36894149
Sexist people exist on both sides but like you said that is not a feminist issue if it's men that are discriminated against.

And there are instances of legal discrimination against men while women have the law on their side.
>>
>>36893983
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Dworkin
>Andrea Rita Dworkin was an American radical feminist and writer best known for her criticism of pornography, which she argued was linked to rape and other forms of violence against women.
>During the late 1970s and 1980s, Dworkin became known as a spokeswoman for the feminist anti-pornography movement and for her writing on pornography and sexuality
> A Canadian court adapted parts of Dworkin and MacKinnon's theory on sex equality
>On January 22, 1986, Dworkin testified for half an hour before the Attorney General's Commission on Pornography in New York City, and answered questions from commissioners after completing her testimony.
>Dworkin's testimony against pornography was praised and reprinted in the Commission's final report, and Dworkin and MacKinnon marked its release by holding a joint press conference.
>The Meese Commission subsequently successfully demanded that convenience store chains remove from shelves men's magazines such as Playboy and Penthouse. The demands spread nationally and intimidated some retailers into withdrawing photography magazines, among others

>b-but extreme feminists aren't taken seriously and are vocal minorities!
You're everything wrong with the feminist movement by pretending these extremists are real problems when they're the face of the movement to 90% of people and are taken very seriously by governments
Fucking Anita Sarkesian gave a speech to the UN for christ's sake
>>
>>36885957

These kind of worthless platitudes aren't beneficial for either gender though
>>
>>36894261
Anita Sarkeesian is not an extremist, her opinions are pretty mainstream.

Andrea Dworkin is only "the face of the movement to 90% of the people" because attention is drawn to her by people who oppose feminism, for the purpose of making feminism look bad. She was really not that influential within feminism, and her era is long gone by now anyway.
>>
>>36893914
What >>36893983 said.

Some of these quotes are actually funny. It's utterly pathetic that a man would feel threatened by them, not understanding they were either part of feminist banter, or said in the context of analyzing systematic male sadism upon women.

>>36894031
>Majority of feminists have never been raped.
What an idiotic thing to say.
Valerie Solanas was raped by her father.
Andrea Dworkin was raped as a child and several times as an adult.
Catharine MacKinnon worked with women and children in prostitution and other victims of repeat sexual violence all her life.
Rape and domestic violence shelters and front-line support organizations working with women in prostitution are some of the biggest breeding grounds of deep feminist consciousness.
>And are we going to pretend that false rape accusations aren't a serious issue?
They aren't. As per FBI statistics, false rape allegations are exactly as common as false allegations of any other crime.
Meanwhile, rapists are less likely to be punished for their crime than other criminals.
>battery
>Good thing this only applies to women right?
On average, three women are murdered by their own boyfriend or husband every day in the United States.
>I worked on the floor of a nightclub for two years
Come back when you begin facing sexual harassment by your boss, in literally any job.
>female genital mutilation
>No woman in the west has to fear this.
Thousands of cases yearly in the United Kingdom. You like to whine about feminists supposedly not caring about issues faced by third world women. Then you say FGM is not a valid talking about because it doesn't affect them? When it happens near them, and it does when immigrants bring in their own kinds of misogyny to the western countries they immigrate to, then feminists do take up the issue. Like in the UK.
>In the UK (other than N.Ireland) and America, abortion is currently legal
Pic related. Women often travel to other states or countries to get abortion.
>>
>>36894234
Sexism is never a one way street. Feminism tries so hard to change the role of girls and women but forgets that boys and men are the other half of the population. You can't demand men to be men and demand that women be whatever they want. You change one side, you'll change the other side as well since everyone interacts with each other.
>>
>>36894351
Dude, feminists aren't demanding "men to be men". If you want to liberate men from their harmful gender roles, feminists are your best and most active allies.
>>
>>36894336
>Anita Sarkeesian is not an extremist
This is b8 right? Like, you don't actually think this?
>>
Men have actually been oppressed even moreso throughout history, but men don't complain because we're not little bitches (well, /r9k/ is, but these are incomplete men who are the product of childless homes and estrogens in the water and food supply, myself included).
>>
>>36894336
>She was really not that influential within feminism, and her era is long gone by now anyway.
She was influential among feminists who actually get shit done.

They were best friends with MacKinnon, among others.

>MacKinnon represented Bosnian and Croatian women against Serbs accused of genocide since 1992. She was co-counsel, representing named plaintiff S. Kadic, in Kadic v. Karadzic and won a jury verdict of $745 million in New York City on August 10, 2000. The lawsuit (under the United States' Alien Tort Statute) established forced prostitution and forced impregnation as legally actionable acts of genocide.[26]

Dworkin was an absolutely unapologetic feminist who didn't shy off of expressing her hatred towards men as a class of people where this hatred was due. That's why she's a favorite meme of MRAs; she's easy to paint as the crazy manhating witch.
>>
File: 0003.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>36894442
*fatherless homes
>>
>>36886075
/thread

original organelle
>>
>>36894342
>What an idiotic thing to say.
>Valerie Solanas was raped by her father.
>Andrea Dworkin was raped as a child and several times as an adult.
>Catharine MacKinnon worked with women and children in prostitution and other victims of repeat sexual violence all her life.
I went to prison and I was never raped but pleanty dudes where.
And these bitches are lying like all my exs so fuck the fuck off nigger.
Just get drunk/
>>
>>36894417
Sarkeesian is a baby radfem.

(Radfem = radical feminist = feminist who applies critical thinking and materialist class analysis to her political theory and action.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bVqfQvXP2o&feature=youtu.be&t=23m20s
>>
>>36886594
>my gf
Normie, this is the wrong board, you seem lost. Is r9k really this far gone?
>>
File: real rape statistics.jpg (161KB, 1280x542px) Image search: [Google]
real rape statistics.jpg
161KB, 1280x542px
>>36894342
>What an idiotic thing to say.
>select few examples
In what fucking world are 3 examples representative of the majority of feminists? Shut the fuck up if you don't understand basic english. 3 women raped is like me saying that murder is a serious issue for men that isn't being addressed

>They aren't. As per FBI statistics, false rape allegations are exactly as common as false allegations of any other crime.
False allegations of other crimes don't completely fucking ruin your life
Also, the FBI showed that women lie MORE about rape than any other crime (pic related)
Why are you talking about something you clearly know nothing about?

>On average, three women are murdered by their own boyfriend or husband every day in the United States.

>According to the data given by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, worldwide, 78.7% of homicide victims are male
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender
>b-but muh male privilege

>Come back when you begin facing sexual harassment by your boss, in literally any job.
You're deluded if you think no guy has ever been sexually harassed by their boss. Though, to be fair, that would require empathy
You know you're literally the reason why this board thinks all women are psychopaths?

>Thousands of cases yearly in the United Kingdom...
I like how you completely ignored the circumcision point...

>Pic related. Women often travel to other states or countries to get abortion.
So? They still get them. If the deadline is too short, perhaps don't have unprotected sex? Abortion is a last resort, not a "lol, I'm pregnant again"

You're literally retarded. I don't know how you lie with such cognitive dissonance
>>
>>36894415
They are, though. According to them, men have all the privilege and should stop complaining about issues that are either shared between men and women or only affect men. Whatever their intentions may have been, it has led to a society that enables women to cherry pick what they want. In some situation they expect to be treated like a classical woman and in others they want to be treated as a modern woman, depending on which of the two benefits them more.
It's like the chikan thing in Japan - girls were harassed and groped, so they made it so that a woman only need to yell to make someone guilty, leading to some opportunistic women blackmailing wealthy men into giving them money or else, which in turn led to women-only passenger cars.
Just because a group was or is still subject to oppression doesn't mean they won't ever abuse the shit out of every knee-jerk reaction that's done in their favor.
>>
>>36887777
>>36887888
>digits

Oroginalsjdjdjdjdj
>>
>>36894417
Of course I do. For a feminist, Sarkeesian's views are completely unremarkable in every way and represent the current mainstream. Perhaps you want to label the entire feminist movement as extremism, in which case go ahead. That in no way changes the fact that Anita is fairly representative of it.

>>36894443
She may have been, in her own time. But her influence on feminism today really is mainly in how she's used as an example by antifeminists.
>>
>>36894031
>that image
>literally one man's anecdote of having a bad time
>meanwhile three women are murdered daily by their own partners
Wew lad.

>>36894612
>that chart
>dramatic anecdotes
>cherry-picking so hard it almost gives you a strawberry flavor
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/scope-problem
>>
File: anita sarkesian on sexism.png (74KB, 638x544px) Image search: [Google]
anita sarkesian on sexism.png
74KB, 638x544px
>>36894507
>>36894651
yeah, she's so tame and progressive
I'm glad a women like her represents such a welcoming and loving movement
>>
>>36894415
>If you want to liberate men from their harmful gender roles, feminists are your best and most active allies.
It's a fruitless endeavor. Even is a wider sense of gender expression is made acceptable,. Just because they aren't allowed to say anything won't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of women are disgusted by effeminate men, and the men allowed to act that way will suffer as a result of being allowed to act that way. It also doesn't help that the vast majority of those belonging to their sex will continue to exhibit masculine traits and behaviors because the gap between sex and gender is much smaller than feminists claim, and those men will dominate the others in almost every area of society. We kill a social construct and replace it with what is nothing more than a linguistic one.

Te only real way to help men is to reverse all feminist reforms, purge all feminists and their sympathizers from positions of power, and destroy the sense of toxic individuality that movement has developed. Men should be conditioned and encouraged to exhibit masculine behaviors, and they should be shamed when the fail to to so. The suffering that so many men feel today comes from the fact that they don't receive this encouragement.
>>
>>36894442
Male hierarchy has always been a pyramid and up until recently the vast majority has been pacified with the perspective of having their own little pyramid of power where they sit at the top, women/wives in the middle and children at the bottom. Now that this has been taken away from them our society starts to crumble.
>>
>>36894709
>ignores that the vast majority of murder victims are male
>"b-but muh 3 women a day!"

>argues against fbi statistics that proved the original claim false

Nice backtracking
>>
>>36894746
That's exactly what women want though. They'd never lower themselve to someone they thought of as inferior.
>>
>>36894735
Men have always been conditioned into being expendable worker drones that take pride in their expendability. That is, unless you sit at the top, where it's your job to exploit these drones to further your own goals. There's nothing healthy in that, we aren't ants.
>>
>>36894746
Women have always been supporters throughout history. Not waging war doesn't mean the woman isn't an important part of the family at all. We've had symbols of duality forever, metaphores about the war and the home, we've known about the female power of subtlety and diplomacy since forever.
Somehow, it's being forgotten now. Probably because girls, who could have learned to be women, try instead to be men.
>>
>feminists don't have real power

I like how they claim that every instance of a false rape accusation, or internet actvists ruining someone's life is a one-off
>>
Why would I want to be a prince when I could be a king?
>>
>>36894646
>men have all the privilege
Not what any serious feminist thinks or says.
>should stop complaining about issues that are either shared between men and women or only affect men
Not what any serious feminist thinks or says.
>In some situation they expect to be treated like a classical woman
Usually feminists are SJWs in general, and pretty lefty. We want rights that are currently not afforded to men either, and we want those rights for men as well. Criminal justice, economic equality, and just basic manners, for example. Those things aren't generally discussed in the context of feminism. So, when women seem to expect "privileges" based on our gender, this might be what's going on instead.
>and in others they want to be treated as a modern woman
Always, actually.
You really can't look at all women you consider feminists and expect them to collectively act consistently. We don't agree on everything.
>>
File: rape_infographic.jpg (156KB, 606x634px) Image search: [Google]
rape_infographic.jpg
156KB, 606x634px
>>36894651
>her influence on feminism today really is mainly in how she's used as an example by antifeminists
On sites like reddit and 4chan, yes. Not among people who minimally have a clue on feminism though.
The reason I first started to look into Dworkin was when I saw the dude from Slate Star Codex talk about her in a relatively neutral fashion. As soon as one gets out of the MRA bubble, things look quite a bit different.

>>36894612
>In what fucking world are 3 examples representative of the majority of feminists?
Oh I must have missed the part where you provided me with proof of your claim.
Meanwhile I listed 3 of the 7 feminists mentioned in >>36893914, and those are just the ones I personally happen to know to have suffered male violence or worked with people who suffered male violence.

>False allegations of other crimes don't completely fucking ruin your life
They can. Meanwhile, more rapists walk free than criminals of other crimes. But I guess the women whose lives have been destroyed don't matter.

>the FBI showed that women lie MORE about rape
Read this page then come back:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

Also it's fucking hilarious that you would post a picture that takes a sourced infographic, puts arrows all over it and the text FALSE, thinking this proves something. That's literally the logic of a 5 year-old child.

>homicide rates
Men murder other men.
Men murder women.
What is even your point?

>You're deluded if you think no guy has ever been sexually harassed by their boss.
>no guy has ever been
Keep fighting those straw men.

>circumcision
Medically proven to be neutral with regard to health outcomes, unlike FGM which has severe effects.

>So? They still get them. [abortions]
If they have the money.

>R-R-RETARD!!!
The argumentation skills of an MRA, everyone.
>>
>>36894831
There's nothing wrong with expendability, and people only conceive of it as such due to the widespread feminization of society and the pathological affirmation of the individual life that have arisen in the last century. The former is entirely the fault of feminism, and the latter is partially its fault too. Feminism has done nothing but chance all meaning out of men's lives. they're more than justified in hating it and hating all women because of it.
>>
>>36894717
That quote is not controversial in any way among feminists and is completely unoffensive.
>>
>>36894773
>>ignores that the vast majority of murder victims are male
Almost all of those men have been murdered by men.

Your turn.
>>
>>36894799
You mistake our current society and culture as the norm or natural state. If there even is such a thing as a natural state, it sure as hell hasn't been practiced for a very long time. The vast majority isn't viewed as humans, they're numbers and nothing else. We're all worthless but humans need to feel that they matter. We all want warm thoughts and feelings as long as we live but we've taken all these things away and replaced them with a world that's cold and devoid of any meaning.
>>
File: asss.jpg (101KB, 800x315px) Image search: [Google]
asss.jpg
101KB, 800x315px
>>36889286

Opposite Day only though, every other day of the year it is Lunatic mode
>>
>>36885957
>>Feminists don't care about men's issu-
>....Well /r9k/?

What is an anecdotal observation?
>>
>>36893388
>feminism helps both sides equally
>but no men allowed
>females can decide what's fair for you
>>
>>36887566
All I can see is your average robot
>>
>>36885957
YAS SLAY QWEENZ
>>
>>36894884
If that is the case and I have no reason to not believe you then your kind of feminism is more akin to a secret club that doesn't get much exposure. If you look at how people behave nowadays, you gals and guys still have a long way to go.

>>36894914
Again you mistake our society for the natural state. It isn't. Being expendable means that you don't have any meaning.
>>
>>36893388
We don't, but then this would imply feminism is a supremacist movement. If we can establish this as true, we can safely declare feminism to be the enemy (since the public in general is egalitarian).
>>
>>36894853
>>feminists don't have real power
They have a major presence in academia, of course they have real power. Academics like to pretend that their power and influence is minimal, but it really isn't. Harvard's endowment is larger than the gdp of Bolivia, and these institutions have considerable influence over the organization of society. They allow the current social structures to cement themselves while providing the illusion of social mobility.
>>
>>36894735
>the overwhelming majority of women are disgusted by effeminate men
Not among the people I hang out with, that is, feminists. But perhaps it's really just us. Too bad. Perhaps that would change if our views of gender became more mainstream?

>those men will dominate the others in almost every area of society.
Dismantling social gendered dominance structures is at the very core of feminism. If manly men dominate effeminate men, the feminist revolution is not done yet.
>>
>>36892362
That's it kid, just man up and suck my cock.

You can do it right? You're a man... right?
>>
>>36894911
>Meanwhile I listed 3 of the 7 feminists mentioned
>3 out of 7 is a majority
this is why women are stereotyped as being bad at maths

>They can. Meanwhile, more rapists walk free than criminals of other crimes.
See the graph posted above. How can you possibly determine the amount of rapists that got off free that actually committed the crime? If they were found not guilty, then by the law, they didn't commit a rape
Think before you go spewing feminist literature that no one bothers questioning

>Read this page then come back:
no? Show me the relevant parts, as I've done, or fuck off

>Men murder other men.
>Men murder women.
>What is even your point?
That men are more victims of murder than women are, yet you're trying to pretend that 3 women a day makes it a female issue. Keep up, the argument's not that complicated

>Keep fighting those straw men.
You're the one who keeps moving goalposts. I know guys who have been harassed by their bosses. But that doesn't count right? They don't really exist because that would show you're completely incapable of considering other people's struggles

>Medically proven to be neutral with regard to health outcomes, unlike FGM which has severe effects.
No it hasn't

>If they have the money.
Like any medical procedure in america, yes

It's not my fault you're fundamentally unable to even realise how toxic your ideology is and how much you're dividing society. And this is what pisses me off
Feminists should hate false-rape accusers the most for devaluing the gravity of rape. Instead you cover your ears
There are so many issues that apply to both sexes, but you want to cover your ears and scream and pretend that only women could possibly be affected (because you're a woman and empathy apparently isn't available to you)
>>
>>36895148
>That men are more victims of murder than women are, yet you're trying to pretend that 3 women a day makes it a female issue. Keep up, the argument's not that complicated
b-but women are dying! No woman should ever suffer!
>>
>>36893875
>fgm

That does not exist anywhere in this world except for a couple nomadic tribes in bumfuck africa. Male genital mutilation actually exists, and is far worse. This is why I will never fel anything towards feminists other than hatred. They should be lined up in the streets, beaten, geneitals cut, and forced to work as fuck slaves. We could cut the arms and legs off so they can't escape. I'd keep one on my bed and beat her at odd times just for the hell of it. When I get sick of her I'd tape her to the roof and let the sun bake her to a crisp and get another one.
>>
>>36894938
that's the problem
you have a quote that says that 50% of the world can't be discriminated against and that's normal apparently

this is why people hate feminism
how could I support a movement that says that any ill will I receive isn't serious and that only women can be discriminated against for their gender?

>expecting a woman to be able to use logic

I was pretty pro equal rights for the gender before I entered this thread, you guys are really making me want to reconsider
>>
>>36894342
>It's utterly pathetic that a man would feel threatened by them

I don't feel threatened by those remarks. I feel illuminated.

> not understanding they were either part of feminist banter,

Oh, I'm sure they're part of feminist banter -- banter that reflects what (some) feminists actually think.

When someone says what they think -- believe them.

That kind of revealing banter is exactly why I must reject feminism.
>>
>>36894940
We should be focusing more attention on preventing men from killing each other than the relatively minimal amount of men killing women
Not hard to understand really
>>
>>36895273
It's pretty disgusting that if you complain about disgusting statements, they call you frail. And if you say you're not frail, they think that reinforces it.
What is the correct behavior? Not saying anything? Letting them state outrageous things such as suggesting to cull 90% of men, because "they're jokes"?
>>
File: feminism it is not misandry.jpg (121KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
feminism it is not misandry.jpg
121KB, 710x960px
>>36895396
man up anon and stop being such a pussy XD
>>
>>36885957
If I did that they'd cry that I'm a entitled white cis scum.
SJW and feminists can fuck off.
Egalitarian are welcome.
>>
>>36895082
>Again you mistake our society for the natural state.
I don't believe nor care about "natural states". I am only concerned with the conditions create the healthiest society overall, and they couldn't be further from what is natural.
>Being expendable means that you don't have any meaning.
Be wasted for some purpose other than yourself does give your life meaning If anything, it's the only real way meaning can be achieved.
>>36895099
Not among the people I hang out with, that is, feminists. But perhaps it's really just us. Too bad. Perhaps that would change if our views of gender became more mainstream?
Yes, your lived experience is so meaningful. Please tell me more about them, and your complete knowledge of their subconscious desires.
>Dismantling social gendered dominance structures is at the very core of feminism. If manly men dominate effeminate men, the feminist revolution is not done yet.
Then your revolution is not possible, but you can always go to war with Eastasia when the war with Eurasia has stopped working out.
>>36895226
Those who benefit from a system will never recognize its abuses. This is just as true of the instersectional system as it is for any other line of thought ever created. Those propagating it at the top levels know that they're justifying political violence, and every time it manifests itself as such, they always fall back on that one time they said violence was bad and stuff.
>>
File: black female trump.jpg (25KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
black female trump.jpg
25KB, 1000x637px
>when all the feminists stop replying while they ask tumblr for help
>>
>>36895482
>Those who benefit from a system will never recognize its abuses.
This is sad because you legitimately don't see the irony
Feminism benefits women and severely abuses men. Because you benefit from it, you think the abuses aren't that big of a deal
>so what if we ignore all male issues, they don't have real issues like us underprivileged women!
>misandry? lol fucking thin skinned faggots!
>did you just call me a cunt? you fucking sexist shitlord!

Enjoy your mental gymnastics
>>
>>36895482
>Those who benefit from a system will never recognize its abuses.
Funny because feminism is the establishment.
>>
>>36895482
>>36895558
Shit I misread you didn't I? You're agreeing with me aren't you?
>>
>>36886137
>"cherry picked" is a buzzword

how is the bar this low already
>>
>>36889476
SHUT IT DOWN

LE ORIGGEREINO
>>
>years of women and media telling men to "get in touch with your feminine side" and "be open with your feelings"
>do it
>women are disgusted and still pine for the psycho rapists in prison
>"all the good men are gone"
No winning
>>
File: feminism make your mind up.png (257KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
feminism make your mind up.png
257KB, 599x510px
>>36896327
>women in charge of knowing what they want
>>
>>36885957
>be what we want you to be so that we have a more pleasant selection of men to choose from while we get fat
>>
Why do feminists go on /r9k/? Are these the same sluts that complain about men checking out of society on /pol/? I see the same posting style.
>>
We need to start an operation, we could call it crying wolf.

It's well known that women are pretty much never victims of rape. We need to hammer the media with this hard and get the last few dumbasses who still think rape of women exists. Once this is complete we move to stage two, rape known feminists and those who do not openly oppose them with various power tools. While this is undergoing we spread a few fake stories of women who mutilate themselves with power tools and try to say it's rape to spread the lie that rape exists.

It's foolproof really, and it will hurt feminists.
>>
>>36885957
>>36885999
Is this supposed to mean anything? Its meaningless drivel designed to sound euphoric. This what normies actually think are powerful messages.
>>
>>36886114
But if i'm a angel prince, god king enchanter then I should deserve sex, no?
>>
>>36896590
>false-flagging this hard

Unironically, there does need to be a push to clamp down on false accusations
It needs to become law that all parties in a rape investigation are necessarily kept anonymous until after sentencing
>>
>>36886148
She says then turns around and fucks 10 differet chads.
>>
>>36885957
You forgot the part where that only applies if your good looking, a ugly guy acting empowered is sexist and creepy
>>
>mens rights
Why are there so many normies in here? Fuck off with this bullshit.
>>
>>36896774
I don't understand, did you genuinely think that autistic basement dwelling virgin neets who project all of their insecurities as being the fault of women would be sympathetic to a movement that wants to take away their rights and tell them that they're oppressors?
Fuck you're dense
>>
>>36893144
There are no such thing as mens issues. There is no such thing as women issues.
>inb4 you think i'm shilling for equality
There is no such thing as equality. Women should not have the right to vote, they should not be position of power, they should never have anything but an entry level job before the age of 35
>>
>>36896829
Just because mens rights is retarded doesn't mean women rights isn't. Women are fucking trash but advocating for mens rights is laughable.
Men don't have rights and never have. Men have always been the disposable group of society. It has always been this way.
You are operating under this false idea that equality is real. Thus in your pea sized brain you've concluded that if men had more rights or support groups everything would be fixed! You couldn't be more wrong. Women have ruined society by trying to become equal to men. Why would you again try to equalize the playing field as if thats going to fix anything. You must embrace inequality. You must realize women belong in the kitchen. Embrace nature, stop trying to fight it.
>>
File: 1494360264983.gif (216KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494360264983.gif
216KB, 500x500px
This is what I think of Feminism
>>
File: 1472841350159.png (275KB, 639x366px) Image search: [Google]
1472841350159.png
275KB, 639x366px
>>36896762
>tfw women actually believe that they were kept down for centuries and that men hate them for being female
>>
I'm just gonna leave this image here
>>
File: 123.png (170KB, 806x596px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
170KB, 806x596px
>you are a a king
>you are a warrior
>you are an enchanter
>you are an angel
>you are a god
Obviously if we all were then those terms would be meaningless.

>you are the stuff of fairytales
Maybe a goblin.
>>
>>36885957
im not a faggot so no thanks

shit like this shows exactly why women don't understand men's issues, they're treating it like we have a vagina
>>
File: 1494327850805.png (135KB, 573x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494327850805.png
135KB, 573x773px
>>36886790
>tfw no husband to devote the illusory self to
>>
>>36898343
>>36886790
You hoes would only want Chad.
Bitches and trix man I swear
>>
>>36897064
>>36897064
>>36897064
>>36897064
12131jijij'i;j;klj kljijoii
>>
>>36896718

What's wrong with false flags? They've been using it against us for so long and I'm sick of playing fair. It's not like anyone can say it's wrong since they are the aggressors and they've repeatedly attacked us the same way.
>>
>>36885957
>Stop being a beta and start being more like Chad, anon
this is not the same as giving a shit about men's issues.
>>
>>36886864

The problem with that is that feminists seem primarily concerned with getting rid of social norms and such that negatively affect women.

They become much, much less eager when you talk about getting rid of social norms that affect men or ones that are beneficial to women. It's not surprising, they are just people. They aren't really concerned about what happens to men because, like all women, 80% of men are invisible to them, and the 20% that they do see are the Giga-Chads, so, of course those guys are doing really, really well.
>>
>>36899276
>throwing a tantrum after being btfo
how instead of playing the victim and acting like an entitled stuck-up bitch, you actually consider why people are against your toxic ideology?
Why would any rational man support a movement that wants to label all men as rapists, take away jobs and arbitrarily give them to less qualified women, and doesn't think they can have real problems?

If my mansplaining is triggering you, perhaps kindly fuck off back to tumblr?
>>
>>36899449
>80% of men are invisible to them, and the 20% that they do see are the Giga-Chads, so, of course those guys are doing really, really well
I've never considered it, but this is unironically true
The creeps and weirdos are the rapists protected by the patriarchy and the Chads are the enforcers of the patriarchy in their eyes. Because they only talk to "high-value" men, they literally cannot understand the existence of everyone else

They think men have all the power when it comes to sex because they instinctively drop their panties as soon as Chad says hi without understand why they did it. And when he pumps and dumps her, they think this is all men. When so-called "nice guys" ask them out, there's such bitterness and confusion that they're assumed to be creeps.
The actual nice guys, exist, for a time. But that's a separate issue, point being that the ones they know are the ones "benefiting from the patriarchy"

The more you hear from actual feminists, the more it becomes apparent that they are literally incapable of thinking about anyone but themselves
>>
>>36899730

You don't seem to understand. First we firmly implant the true idea that women do not get raped. Then we rape them. This is to put feminists in there place. I guess I should care about the social issues and other gay shit like that but really I just want people to get hurt at this point. Even is men were granted rights why would those rights extend to autistic men? I get nothing out of it.

If you are being sarcastic you should know that I am literally autistic. I do not understand it and am being sincere with my proposal.
>>
File: 1488083143227.jpg (75KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
1488083143227.jpg
75KB, 480x588px
This rings of insincerity. Anyways congrats on finding the one feminist on the internet who wants to help men, anon.
>>
>>36885957
>warrior
>king
>enchanter
>god

gotta love those hyper masculine stereotypes. why cant i be a delicate flower?
>>
>>36886401
any female who is a rad feminist is probobly a welfare queen
>>
>>36898128
>Maybe a goblin.
kek
>>
>>36891296
black people mention race in every conversation, they're fucking fixated on it
>>
>>36894074
>and we came by it logically.
Bro I have my fair share of women hate but really?

lmao
>>
File: bimbles.jpg (5KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
bimbles.jpg
5KB, 123x125px
>>36902583
>further proves that he has never interacted with a black guy before

Try harder
>>
>>36902583
Can confirm, even the old ones who you would think don't waste their time plotting terrorist attacks and shitposting on twitter are obsessed with some abstract racism that is somehow keeping them down while at the same time giving them every single thing they could want and ensuring they live life on easy mode second only to women.

>>36902617
People confuse logic and reason all the time, you know what he meant. No need to be an ass.
>>
>>36893635
>They dare not speaking up against the "manly man" who's bullying them.
b8 or newfag, can't really tell.
>>
>>36902639
Well the ones I hear only talk about "liyte skin" and "white bitches" while hawking spit and brushing their hair with their odd little combs, or how people be raycist
>>
>>36902639
Have you even seen a black person outside of commercials?
>>
>two girls (probably catfish) shitposting 20 words in a isolate blog talking good about chads
Damn...
>>
>>36885957
I'm not any of those things and neither is anybody i know, why do people lie to themselves.
>>
>>36902825
it's the fucking invertedgender blog. Google it.
>>
>>36893983
>some of which are out of context, and some of which are in no way representative of serious or even mainstream feminism
ooh poor femishits can't handle the heat and is now resorting to the same arguments christians and islamists use (which you loved to laugh about), looks like the idelogical game is stacking against you, time to pick a new target to blame for your failures.
>>
>>36885957
if every male acted and pranced around deluding himself into whatever superhuman being that his retarded imagination could conjure then society would have already collapsed. theres a limit to how much you can delude yourself from reality. same shit applies to women.
>>
>>36902639
I don't want to interact with black people you dirty nigger lover. Fuck off.
>>
>>36886062
Talked to feminist at work about how difficult it's been for me since I got out of the hospital (I almost lost my eyesight). She false reported me for harassment and I lost my job. No, I'm not making this up.
>>
>>36886725
Toxic femininity exists, and it's known as the oedipal mother. Which is actually a great representation of what extreme SJW's (including feminists) have become today. Overly protective of the oppressed to the extent of destroying the "perceived" oppressor aka white straight males.
>>
>>36903126
I grew up with an oedipal mother but now I'm a NEET and I have her under control
>>
internet rekt feminist videos are all you see because radfems are dumb and funny

reactionary groups like to make you think that all women and feminists hate you because the group wouldn't exist if you knew that feminists want equality

feminists aren't trying to take over the world and kill all men

even sjws don't like radfems
>>
>>36903560
>even sjws don't like radfems
That's like saying ''even nazis don't like the far right''.

I'm against all feminists, not just the radical ones.
>>
>>36889168
Underrated post

>postioli originoli
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.