[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitting in pants thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1494201223308.jpg (47KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
1494201223308.jpg
47KB, 492x493px
Ill go first.
>indiafag, but have lived in Australia since I was born
>visiting extended family that i havent seen in years in Mumbai
>going out with two of my cousins, trying to relate to them despite the differences in language and the fact that i am 30 kilos heavier than either of them (fat)
>get hungry, decide to go to kfc for lunch
>worried about the quality of the chicken, but dont say anything because i dont want to seem like a faggot
>only order wings and chips to be safe
>go back to my cousins' apartment where he lives with his mother to play games
>on the way back home start to feel unusual sensation inside my tummy, but dont worry too much about it
>playing games with cousins and actually starting to have an alright time, getting along with them a bit better
>feeling confident, get up and ask them if they want anything to drink
>stand up a bit too fast, suddenly feel immense pressure from within
>speedwalk to the bathroom as discreetly as possible, but the pressure is too much
>release flaming hot brown goo inside my pants, completely coating my underpants
>shuffle the last few metres to the bathroom, shit running down my leg
>slam door shut, pull pants down and squirt litres of rancid liquid shit into the toilet
>moan, loud enough for the entire apartment to hear
>hear a knock on the door, its my aunt
>'anon, are you alright?'
>begin panicking
>in moment of panic i forget that the door has a lock
>cant let her see my shit coated underwear, not after gaining some respect from my cousins
>too disgusting to put back on
>in desperation i fling my soaking, shit covered underwear into the medicine cabinet underneath the sink
>the smell is unbearable
>pull my pants up, coat myself in deoderant and excuse myself, say something has come up at the hotel
>30 mins later my mother gets a phone call, apparently my cousin found the underwear
>the shit had dripped out of it and ruined everything in the cabinet
>havent seen cousins since
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Get the fuck outta my country you paki.
>>
>>36885892
Fuck off shitskin. Go back to your own stinking poo in loo country.
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36885892
>>indiafag, but have lived in Australia since I was born

AUSFAGS BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 163x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 163x173px
>>36885892
Did this really happen though?
>>
>>36887159
yeah, was a couple of years back.
>>
>>36887214
why didn't you just fess up to it and get a clean pair of underoos?
>>
>>36887239
autism?
to be honest i was pretty embarrassed, and seeing as i lived in another country i figured by the time i saw my cousins next they'd forget all about it
>>
>>36885892
Your cousin was probably confused as to why you didn't just head to the street to shit like normal people.
>>
why do you worthless poo people think you can come to my country?

go back to india and stay there, shitcunt
>>
>playing football in friends back garden
>About seven years old
>Fart
>Pretend I need to go toilet
>Run back home
>Live only a few doors down

I'm quite sure he knew I shit myself but luckily nothing was made of it
>>
>Had salmonella a few months ago.
>liquid poop every twenty minutes.
>wake up in the middle of the night and it just comes out
Thankfully I still wet the bed so all the poo was contained and no messy sheets. Mommy didn't like having to wipe my butt though!
>>
>>36885892
>>hear a knock on the door, its my aunt

did you lick her bobs her ass and reproductive part
?

so you like these things
?
>>
flush your underwear down the loo next time
>>
>>36888491
>Aboroginal natives were literally saying the same when whiteniggers started pouring in and smearing their shit everywhere

Don't be so contradictive, darling.
>>
>>36888491
Why? Ive always followed the rules, been employed paid my taxes assimilated into aussie culture etc. Ive never leeched off the system in my life.
>>
>>36889454
>implying racist retards follow any sort of logic
>>
>>36887706
Fair enough, my shit coated underwear is probably cleaner than any mumbai street
>>
>>36887286
this isn't something people forget
>>
>>36890559
Yeah, which explains why i havent seen them since
>>
>>36885892
>kindergarten
>was only comfortable shitting at my house (refused to shit in public toilets)
>in the computer lab for whatever reason (teacher took the whole class there to fuck around on the computers I guess)
>playing on ms paint
>feel shit coming, try hold it
>I slip up and let go
>a good fist sized puddle of diarrhea
>too embarrassed to ask to go to the washroom so I just sat there and pretended nothing happened
>kids start complaining about stench
>everyone blaming eachother for farting
>eventually get accused, I of course deny
>smell dissipates after 15-20 minutes, kids just forget about it I guess
>spend the rest of the day with shit in my underwear because I don't know what else to do
>Finally get home after 4 hours of wading in shit
>toss underwear in the laundry so nobody sees
>head to bathrom to shit
>mom finds underwear later that day, asks me if I shat myself in school and I say yeah on the verge of tears (thought I was gonna get spanked for ruining my underwear)
>she feels bad for me and takes me to toys r us to get a batman action figure

It was a pretty cool batman I gotta say.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.