[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people anti-government? The government, imperfect as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why are people anti-government? The government, imperfect as it is, provides protection, guarantees, rights etc. There will always be an order, so it is ironic that people want less order.

Don't forget, we are all government. The power of the government stems from the massess of people that work for it, not from the existence of the few people at the top.
>>
File: 18237286474.jpg (35KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
18237286474.jpg
35KB, 480x351px
>Don't forget, we are all government. The power of the government stems from the massess of people that work for it, not from the existence of the few people at the top.

right so we don't really need them much at all
cut the government by 90%
>>
the government is IMPERFECT, you said it-I am a perfect individual.
>>
>>36885178
It's the organizational structure that forms those masses into something useful, you moron. It also provides standards so you won't get fucking poisoned by your damn groceries.
>>
>>36885435
the government is imperfect, it mirrors how imperfect individuals are. no, you are not perfect.
>>
>>36885437
>It also provides standards so you won't get fucking poisoned by your damn groceries.

haha oh anon, I have bad news for you, that's already happening and the FDA sanctions that shit.

The people should grow their own and trade with each other what they need.
>>
>>36885482
Mass production is more effective. Especially when GMO is involved.
>>
>The government provides or guarantees rights

I suggest you end your life. You're an animal and deserve your cage.
>>
>>36885545
Yeah i cant wait to get cancer from cereal
>>
>>36885572
>implying you would have guaranteed rights without a governing structure that guarantees them
You would be at mercy of anyone, desu.
>>
>>36885614
>thinks GMO causes cances
Educate yourself.
>>
>>36885646
>reads (((scientific studies))) stating otherwise

top goy
>>
>>36885618
As opposed to being at the mercy of the governing structure that has provably taken "rights" away from me and other citizens?
>>
>>36885666
>using ((( ))) unironically

>>36885710
What rights?
>>
>>36885770
Depending on where you live:

>Rights of association
>Rights of ownership (guns, drugs, vehicles)
>Rights of free speech
>>
its another episode of every post in this thread is bait
hide
sage
ignore
/thread
>>
>>36885812
oh yeah enjoy your fresh tap and pay taxes for the privilege of taking it in the ass from mr government
>>
>>36885618
I'd rather be at the mercy of some random nigger on the street that I'm superior to in every way, compared to being at the mercy of a massive, well-funded, well-equipped, trained, organized etc police force that I can't possibly hope to resist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.