[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seaside Feels Bar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1424810382496.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1424810382496.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
Feel free to leave a feel friend. Been sitting here, waiting for the Barkeep. Luckily the Government keeps this place open as a heritage site.

>Be me
>Almost 23
>Watching the night sky on the walk home from one of the shittiest jobs on the planet. (Good coworkers though so I don't quit)
>Want to move out
>Too busy drowning my days with weed to care
>Too busy with work to be around friends. (I literally get 1 day off a week now)
>Been a while since I actually had a conversation with my friends
>One of my friends I smoke weed with, so I get plenty of time to hang with him
>Mostly just reruns and him talking while I pretend to hear him. I usually get too baked and focused on the metaphysical
>Can't tell if depressed, suicidal, or something else
>I wish the end would come and the angels would whisk me away
>I don't want to suicide, I enjoy life
>Contradiction I know, it literally hurts my head A LOT somedays
>Very, very alone right now. I've got my bro, and he's great. But I haven't had even a hug in so long, I can't recall the warmth one feels in their chest
>I tried meditating, many, many, many people have done the same thing and gotten real results
>I've only gotten lucky while doing drugs and focusing for that slight buzz you feel in the head
>This is a long post

I'll be baked, but lets see if I can respond properly.
>>
You know /r9k/ has gone to shit, when threads like this don't get any replies.
>>
>>36884900
Yeah I'm in a pretty shitty state as well, unrequited love with someone who's very affectionate, I only fall for him more and more.
Other than that it's the anxiety of life, I like to see every day as a struggle and the only reason I keep going is so I can enjoy my school life while I'm still living life on easy mode. I'll be dead in a few years.

But it's all good, I think I can live with this, for now.
>>
File: 1493035899463.jpg (16KB, 233x279px) Image search: [Google]
1493035899463.jpg
16KB, 233x279px
I'm 23 years old and I don't know what to do with my life. My resources to maintain my shut-in lifestyle are beginning to dry up, and I have no idea on what I want to do with my life. I want to find a career, but I'm lost. My therapist is shit, he won't help me figure things out, but just rambles on about crap.
>>
>tfw you lose pic related amount of hair times 3 every night I go to sleep.

I'm only 20, I don't want to go bald..
>>
>>36884900
>Seaside
What ever happened to Frogs and Feels?
>>
>>36885387
>Fembot "Generals" started the cancer

>>36885555
Nice quads

>>36885777
Sounds like you should see a life coach. They are actually really helpful
>Nice Trips

>>36885792
My hairline receded and I can't tell if it stopped.
Really worried I might have to use Rogaine.
>>
>>36885862
Wasn't open, so you stumbled in here.
>>
My cat clinically died less than 3 hours ago. Tough little guy, lasted me 20 odd years. My dad bought him from an animal shelter when he was just a kitten, and was known as being the rebellious loner of his siblings (about a year before I was born). He was a tabby or some similar breed, and was black with creamy dots and stripes along his back and stomach.

Now he's sleeping peacefully in my front garden, oblivious to the pains and suffering of the world and existence itself. Free from the cruelty of a mortal body, left to forever roam his imaginations and dreams for time immemorial.

I regret not spending enough time with him, and I was too much of an autist to ask to stay with him a little longer before the drug kicked in to put in to eternal slumber. It just feels absolutely terrible when the cute pet you've had with you your entire life just stops meowing, scratching the door, or curling up on your bed while you're shitposting on the internet, out of the blue.

He was looking pretty sick for the last year, but he's been fighting on and on to give me affection. Today he was underneath my Dad's old car looking like he was on Death's door, so Mum made the decision to put him down. The memories I've had of him are just rushing through me right now. I just feel like I've haven't given him enough love, and that I just feel guilty for not being in his presence when he was slowly dying earlier today. What's even worse is that I forgot to take a picture of him as a memento, but I suppose an image from back when I was a child will do.

Oh well.

Rest in peace Ned, you glorious bastard. I guess I'll be seeing you soon anyway, so don't try to get too comfy wherever your soul has moved onto now.
>>
>>36885873
Where do I find a life coach?
>>
>>36886410
Had this same feel a few months ago. I can still remember rubbing my cats belly. Nothing quite like it.

>>36886761
Google
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.