[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you understand that suicide is the best answer ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: niggers.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>tfw you'll never have an anime girlfriend if you don't suicide
>>
>>36884529
The only real question you have to answer is whether or not to kill yourself.
>>
>>36884529
>>36884554
That, and to know that you're gonna die regardless. If you're a burden to your family, deep down they'll be happy you're gone.
>>
>>36884529
You get an anime gf?
What the fuck?
>>
>commit suicide
>can no longer browse 4chan
>you forget everything, including your anime girls
>your stuck in the ground forever
>implying you'll be able to think, feel, see, or touch after death
>and even if you do believe in an after life, and if there is one, you'll be going to hell due to suicide

Ahahahahahahaha yeah bro go see your anime girls, they're definitely waiting for you
>>
>>36885475
>Tfw I have no cult to do ritual suicide with
>>
File: 155245888962.jpg (70KB, 720x1050px) Image search: [Google]
155245888962.jpg
70KB, 720x1050px
It's not true, pepe and wojak are waiting.

But there is a 50 percent chance they are going to spitroast you, and 50 percent chance they will not, and instead get drunk with you and browse you tube videos
>>
>>36885528
Would be down, it might actually help me follow through and not panic/pussy out like usual
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.