[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is bird so angry robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: cardinals.png (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cardinals.png
29KB, 500x500px
why is bird so angry robots
>>
Because they will never have as many basketball championships as my Hoosiers
gay birds btfo
>>
>>36884493
unfortunately indiana isn't relevant in basketball anymore, you guys are barely even a blue blood in this day and age and it's gonna take archie a while to rebuild you guys' program

not to mention the fact that there was essentially an exodus of players who left that dumpster fire after the shit with crean last season. still amazing you guys went from beating unc to being at the fucking bottom of your conference lmao
>>
>>36884524
Unfortunately Louisville will never be relevant in basketball and has a measly 3 titles which they got by a moses parting the red sea like weak bracket draw, but hey at least they get to be the second best team in Kentucky, that's something i guess.
>>
>>36884612
>will never be relevant in basketball

nigga you realize they're in the consistently most powerful conference in the nation and are constant contenders right? they're at least more of a blue blood than indiana is right now. they were pretty much top 10 most of last season and will probably be once more next season too.

they may be the second best team in kentucky but at least they perform in a better conference and have a better mascot sooo
>>
>>36884655
Meh good teams come and go (and Indiana will be back) but Louisville will never have the history and prestige Indiana has, I've been to both campuses and Louisville is shitsville and Bloomington is beautiful.

>have a better mascot sooo

woahh a bird so original much history

Indiana superiority has been established ITT
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.