[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1493631613087.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493631613087.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>Worried what picture of me they'll use in the news reports

Should I take a decent one and leave it with my note or is that weird?
>>
>implying there would be a news report about you
>>
>>36882900
this
unless you're a good looking roastie there will be no news report
>>
>>36882885
Create a normiebook if you don't have one and only post the picture you want them to use. Also suicide is for normies, actually living this miserable life is much more interesting.
>>
>caring what picture they use
You don't actually want to kill yourself.

You're just depressed and what someone to acknowledge you and your problems.
>>
They don't report suicides since it typically leads to more suicides.
>>
>"Suicide by Cop"
>make 13 tapes
>Give to lonely bored volunteer worker in some major charity
>have note on person, Zu ks a berg authorized this
>>
>>36882938
This^

Also don't kill yourself

digimon
>>
>>36882938
Yep, don't worry about your pic OP. I hope you feel better. Really! :)
>>
the news very rarely reports suicides unless some sort of crime was involved
>>
>>36882938
>>36882980
>>36882974
what these people said. you will not feel like this forever anon, nothing lasts forever. it will be okay (or at least it will eventually be different). i hope you don't kill yourself. best of luck. <3
>>
>>36882912
>implying
Unless you take out at least 10 other people with you you will at most make local news.
Go for the high score. One easy way to go for the high score would be to go after high value individuals.
>>
File: penguin my hearsts been broken.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
penguin my hearsts been broken.gif
1MB, 500x280px
suicide will just pass your pain onto someone else. Imagine a loved one finding your corpse, imagine being the poor EMT who has to hold your lifeless body and imagine the struggling teenager who sees your suicide in the paper and thinks maybe he should take the same way out.
>>
>>36882885
Lets be friends anon, im suicidal too
>>
>>36882885
There's no way a worthless faggot like you would end up in the news. If you're worried about your image that much, even after death, then it's safe to say that you want to kill yourself out of embarrassment? Low self-esteem and very image conscious? Consider taking a break from civilization for awhile, as in an extended camping trip or something. When I'm alone with nature the judgement of other people seems much less important.
>>
>>36883305
OP has a right to die, and that right is not affected by how sad it might make someone else. And why should OP suffer through that same pain constantly even if he has a way out?
>>
>>36882885
Take one with a hundred lit cigarettes in your asshole while you're dressed in drag.
>>
>>36883500
This.
As always, Hume is spot on here.
http://www.davidhume.org/texts/suis.html
nice dubs
>>
File: 36476736473.png (124KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
36476736473.png
124KB, 500x333px
>>36882938
Then why do they report school shootings?

THE RABBIT HOLE KEEPS GOING
>>
>>36883500
Because OP could be doing cool shit if he was gonna die but he wastes his opportunity.

Why does he waste his opportunity? Because he's a depressed faggot with a chemical imbalance that could be fixed. It's all just chemicals bro, your whole life has just been chemicals.

Chill the fuck out, jesus christ.
>>
>tfw when i was in highschool I fantasized about being a school shooter
>was too scared to do it not because I feared death, but because I am a manlet and I thought people would not take me seriously, and I don't have any pictures where I don't look horrible
>>
d-do you want to talk anon? I kind of want to kill myself too.
>>
>>36882885
What a waste, Anon. If you're gunna destroy your only life prematurely, you should at least do something beneficial in the process. Why not go to the front lines, wipe out some terrorists in the middle East or something. Why just needlessly die? That's horrible
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.