[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Dilemma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1053.jpg (34KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.jpg
34KB, 475x358px
Hey folks, I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands. I've recently grown enamored with a girl. We casually talk in our college classes, and went out to lunch once and it was a really great time I thought. I really like her, and think I want to try dating her (never had a girlfriend before). However, I'm not sure how interested she is, and the biggest problem is she's going back home for the summer in two weeks. Do I tell her how I feel before, or wait until the fall semester? I worry that by then any romantic chances I have will be gone, but I also worry that it just wouldn't be worth starting now (she'll be about 4 hours away all summer, although a few times during it I'll be an hour away). What do I do?
>>
Also, general girl problem thread I suppose. Would love to talk to anyone else who has some uncertainties
>>
>>36882827
>4 hours
The only girlfriend I ever had lived three hours away when I started dating her, and I'd drive to see her two or three times a week. I loved her SO fucking much.

Four hours ain't shit if you really like her, anon.
>>
>>36883037
Thanks anon, I appreciate it. She's working as a camp counselor, so I don't know how often I'd be able to see her. But still, maybe it's worth a shot. I just don't want to fuck this up, I rarely feel this way about a girl
>>
>>36883108
Then go for it, you gaping vagina. I'd also make the trip there and back in the same day every time. I loved driving there.

Almost died several times on my way back due to being tired, but that's okay. I also hit a deer at one point.
>>
>>36883153
So I guess this is my question: how do I go for it? I don't really know how to go about this, I've never really done it.
>>
>>36883197
>Hey anonette, you wanna go on an actual date some time?
ezpz
>>
>>36882827
if you have to go to r9k for help then your a fuckin LOSER KEK and you should permanently delete ANY HOPES AND DREAMS of becoming a chad, that girl wont save you FAGGOT
>>
>>36883274
I figured I'd ask other losers
>>
>>36883300
It was obviously a troll you shouldn't have responded
>>
>>36883381
Eh, you're right, I know. I'm not bothered or anything
>>
>>36883259
Would doing this in a Facebook message be too lame? I only get alone time with her for a few seconds in between classes before she goes to her next one
>>
>>36883857
(I'm not that anon)
If possible, I would prefer in person
>>36883598
Good
>>
Nah honestly dude I think you need to get her for the few seconds you see eachother, organise to meet up that day and confess your feelings
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.