[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw need to kill myself but terribly afraid of the pain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: sdfsdfsdf.jpg (42KB, 545x548px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdf.jpg
42KB, 545x548px
>tfw need to kill myself but terribly afraid of the pain
>>
>>36882798
Starve yourself to death, after a while it doesn't hurt anymore and you just die
>>
The pain is temporary
after you die you'll have no memory of any pain or suffering you had in your entire life, it wont matter.
>>
I'm going to mix liquor, xanax, and oxy and go to sleep. I'm pretty confident about it.
>>
If you're afraid of the pain, you don't hate yourself enough and will probably chicken out anyway.
>>
>>36882798
There are many painless ways through gas or you could use a method that minimizes the pain.
Aren't you just telling yourself that to keep yourself alive, and you're just afraid of death.
>>
>>36883588
Not OP I'm just afraid of fucking up I need a shotgun to be certain I kill myself.
>>
Just gorge yourself on bad food
It'll give you a heart attack eventually and you'll get to eat a lot of tasty shit
>>
>>36883604
No. do not use a shotgun. That's a good way to blow your face off, leaving you to just lay there and bleed to death, or choke to death on your own blood. Whichever happens first. Get a handgun and stick it to the side of your head, not in your mouth, and pull the trigger
>>
>>36882798
just hang yourself, it doesn't hurt and it's over before you know it
>>
>>36883658
How could I possibly fuck up with a shotgun in my mouth? I couldn't imagine not blowing my brains clean out.
>>
>>36883604
Well there are other painless and easier ways, you should also look up suicide statistics to see your options.
>>
>"need" to kill myself
boss pushing you for it? what's the deadline?
>>
>>36883674
I did actually I came to the conclusion shotgun to the head was a fast painless and very effective way
>>
File: robert-sammelin-diyhero.jpg (196KB, 1150x900px) Image search: [Google]
robert-sammelin-diyhero.jpg
196KB, 1150x900px
>>36882798
if the pain is whats scaring you from killing yourself, you clearly aren't in a bad enough state to need to kill yourself. so i guess you're just a huge drama queen.
>>
>>36883671
There are quite a few horror stories of people failing to kill themselves with a shotgun. A handgun is easier and will get the job done just as well
>>
>>36883671
That anon is just memeing. Hand gun to the side of the head is a quick way to become a vegetable, not die.
>>
File: 1494186660617.gif (389KB, 267x180px) Image search: [Google]
1494186660617.gif
389KB, 267x180px
>>36883658
>Columbine
>Eric Harris uses a shotgun to the mouth and blows his brains out, dying almost instantly due to the autopsy report
>Dylan Klebold uses a Tec-9 to the temple and is estimated to have survived and died extremely slowly from choking on his own blood
>>
>>36882798
Why do you want to kill yourself? Talk to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 640x912px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 640x912px
Copping a magnum soon

In mouth or legit aim to side of head? Don't want to fuck up and just graze my dumbass head
>>
>>36883658
Have you ever seen what a shotgun blast to the head looks like? Half of your head is completely gone, and the half that's left is dangling like a wet noodle. Your brains get splattered all over the place. A shotgun with a slug round and you're dead instantly. Just don't be a retard and just bird shot or buck shot. Use a slug.
>>
>>36883741
Congratulations, that's one example. I never said using a shotgun never worked, either. Shooting yourself is not 100% guaranteed to work, regardless of whether you use a shotgun or handgun

If you want to use a shotgun, then by all means, go for it. I wish you a quick and painless death. For me personally, I'm going the handgun route
>>
>>36883818
>Just don't be a retard and just bird shot or buck shot. Use a slug
Something tells me that most people aren't going to know what this means. People with gun experience aren't the only ones who try to kill themselves with guns
>>
>>36883788
Don't use a hand gun, people survive hand gun shots to the head all the time, then you're stuck living like a veggie. Shotgun with a slug will kill immediately.
>>
>>36883788
Mouth. Was how Hitler did it.
>>
>>36883850
Not saying it's proof that shotguns are objectively more reliable, despite the fact that people survive attempted handgun suicides all the time, but the thought of shooting myself in the side of the head with a handgun, surviving, slowly dying from choking on my own blood and feeling every second of it is enough for me to stick to a shotgun.
>>
>>36883788
Can't one just do Heart -- > Head in quick succession? Can't imagine paramedics will be able to do much with a bullet through the heart and I figure if you're quick enough you can quickly shoot yourself in the head after shooting your heart.
>>
>>36883920
Yeah but if i miss?

>>36883881
Think I'll probably go with this
>>36883878
True but can't get shotty

Probably just go far into the woods and shoot, if I don't die try and shoot again kek
>>
>>36883788
Both of those have a good chance at failing. Aim through the chin at an angle towards the back of your head. You need to hit the brainstem.
>>
>>36883978
Through the chin or under it? I thought under it and aiming towards it would work better. Through the chin I thought the bones would stop the bullet more
>>
File: 1488088672485.jpg (10KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488088672485.jpg
10KB, 379x245px
Realistically, is there any way as reliable as a shotgun to there mouth that wouldn't completely fuck up your face? I was originally planning on eventually going out that way but the thought of my body being found with a sloppy wet red chunky pile of flesh makes me pretty uncomfortable even though I'd obviously already be dead and it wouldn't affect me. I guess I just don't want that to be the last image my family or whoever finds me to remember.
>>
>>36884121
>to the mouth*
>pile of flesh in place of my head*
Fucking proofreading
>>
File: helium+suicide.jpg (94KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
helium+suicide.jpg
94KB, 640x411px
What about pic related as a method? I hear it's completely painless and you die pretty fast too.
>>
>>36882818
Literally impossible. It might seem okay for a week but then your body just takes over due to cravings and you just cave in and eat.
>>
File: 1451024819493s.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1451024819493s.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>36884259
If anything it's more of a self torture method than a real suicide attempt
>>
>>36884242
It's pretty much a meme and plus it's really difficult to get the helium without attracting suspicion
>>
>>36884643
What about nitrogen or argon?
>>
>need
damn
>>
>>36884643
Oh, I just remembered my dad has a butane tank, will that work?
>>
>>36884764
if you're okay with possibly exploding in a blaze of glory my dude
>>
>>36884643
>Attracting suspicion
As if anyone can actually do something to stop you. Suicide isn't illegal, at least in most countries.
>>
>>36884643
A friend of mine killed himself with that method. It works just fine, you only need to be sure that the bag over your head doesn't come loose or you'll be a vegetable. If you're smart put a timer on an email to your doctor saying that you have committed suicide in case something goes wrong so they can they can send help and maybe save some brain function so that you can plan another attempt, that's how my friend did it anyway.
>>
>>36882798
Some of my ancestors have some good tips on how to die. I am going to list out some that I know about through my mother's storytelling:

Get drunk, fall down the stairs and break your neck.

Hang AND shoot yourself.

If you are concerned with how your body looks after you die, consider holding a gun on one end near the brain stem, and a brick on the other end so your brain matter doesn't get everywhere and leave a mess.

Good luck. I don't want to do it personally, if I ever got depressed I would probably just dick around for a while and have some fun.
>>
File: Shining.jpg (635KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shining.jpg
635KB, 1280x720px
>>36884956
Eh, if my dad can use it on a barbecue without burning to death then so can I. I'm gonna kill myself outside (in a forest) so it won't matter if its a flammable gas anyway
>>
>>36882798
The two times I tried, I used a rope and it surprisingly doesn't hurt. Pressure to the head and all really just phases you out almost like passing out. Just make sure you have your hands free so you can pull yourself up because you'll most likely panic/pussy out like I did and then be lowkey glad you could.
>>
>>36885121
What do you mean by vegetable?
>>
>>36885282
Something like a tomato you know?

>>36885199
One time I was cooking burgers on my dad's butane barbecue and I turned on the gas with the lid closed, lit the thing up and BOOM lid blew up and smacked down WACK. Right in front of a bunch of Mexicans working on building our back yard.
>>
sleeping pills and alcohol
>>
File: 1485059804643.png (23KB, 662x967px) Image search: [Google]
1485059804643.png
23KB, 662x967px
>>36885254
>not putting on handcuffs before you kick the chair below you to stop your survival instinct from ruining everything
You disappoint me anon.
>>
>>36885348
One time mommy drank a whole bunch of wine, tried to sleep at her friends house but she took some sleeping pills. Driving home, smacked into something. Got a DUI and that's a couple of months that she cant drive. Dad pissed, yelling and venting at me about it like I care about these complete human wastes. I wouldn't mix the two is my point, you just sleep walk.
>>
>>36885254
haha that reminds me of that one movie, where the kid is a real asshole, no one likes him. He gets off on auto erotic asphyxiation. Dad walks in, tells him it's dangerous. Next time it happens, kid was dead. So the dad writes his suicide note for him to save himself the embarrassment. Obviously the kid wouldn't be embarrassed, he was ded.
>>
>>36885121
>>36885347
How does a small crack in your exit bag cause brain damage?
>>
>>36885422
Well I think the problem is that you are dying but not dying enough, so you are still alive but you were deprived of oxygen and your brain cells start dying off.
>>
>>36883978
>>36884054
No no no, that guy is trolling you are trying to ruin your day. What you should go for is right in your mouth towards the brain stem. Not under the chin.
>>
>>36885440
Should I get fucked on vodka and open my arteries as a backup then?
>>
>>36883788
With a magnum I think one to the side will be good but you should definitely go for under the mouth towards the brain stem. Hope this helps, take care.

>>36885478
If you want to bleed to death you need to do your research on all the major arteries. You don't want to just do the ones on your arms. There is a good ISIS video about this, you should check it out. There are some on the neck and on the thighs too. Take a warm bath and let em rip. Take care.
>>
>>36885505
I tried stabbing the carotid artery in my neck, much harder than you would imagine - even if really drunk.
>>
>>36885531
If it were me I would try for the legs first, then the arms, then I would go for the neck. But I guess it's a personal preference. You got to cut deep so make sure you got a sharp blade.
>>
File: 3 9 2017 current mood.png (865KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3 9 2017 current mood.png
865KB, 1920x1080px
>>36885364
I know, i disappoint myself even when trying to an hero. Taught me a lesson or two though
>>
I attempted nicotine poisoning, really dumb seeing as nicotine itself has an emetic and caustic effect, making it almost impossible to consume enough for a lethal dose.
>>
>>36885505
Honestly I wouldn't try bleeding myself, it would give me too much time to regret my decision, and it doesn't seem fun having last thoughts of fading panic and regret. I just wanna click "exit game" so to speak
>>
>>36885660
Yeah I hear you, it was common with the Romans where they were caught for a crime and they were told that if they killed themselves their family would be taken care of. In that situation there would be no regrets, they would do it. It's possible though. Nothing is impossible.
>>
BUMP 4 suicide
>>
>>36883948
Make sure you have back-up like a noose around your neck so that if fuck up, you would hang to death
>>
>>36883870
A few demoranch vids and i'm not completely useless when it comes to guns
>>
>>36882798
Dont forget to stream with 4channers
>>
>>36882865
Don't do it, you're just gonna wake up feeling awful
>>
>>36886140
Is hanging instantaneous or are there a couple seconds of feeling like you're being strangled?
>>
>>36883920
Ctfu this nigga just told somone to john wick themselves
>>
>>36887729
For some people it cuts off blood to their head and they passed out before suffocation, but on a liveleak video I saw of some prisoners hanging a rapist he struggled like it's the worst pain he ever felt
>>
>>36885660
Why click exit game when death by cop is more fun? GTA proves this is the best strategy
>>
>>36882798
make your own lethal injection
>>
>>36882865
I tried this

DOES NOT WORK

u gonna feel it a day later u stupid fuck, don't be like me
>>
If you have not overcome the fear of pain, you are not ready to die.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.