[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it actually work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 1200x451px
Share your experiences boys. I'm a khv looking to gain normie status and I've never used a dating app before.
>>
>>36881828
>being this new
It doesn't work. It's never worked.
>>
>>36881828
I met a girl on there who I'm really hitting it off with. We're really good friends now, might become more later (inb4 friendzone, this is how I usually do it) In the end I think its pretty random, just swipe till someone swipes back and go from there.
>>
This is for attractive males and any females only. Save yourself time, money, and grief and move on.
>>
>>36881828
Except to sift through a thousand matches to get someone to meet up, expect a couple thousand more to meet up with someone who will take it further. If you're not getting dozens of matches every day, you might as well uninstall it.

The vast majority women only use it for the validation, they will never reply to anyone.
>>
>khv
>thinks he'll get laid with Tinder
Ahah, fucking retard.
>>
I only use it for validation and I'm too much of an aspie to message any matches because I don't live an interesting life
>>
>>36882056
Not a lot you can add to that.
>>
>>36882045
Im not particularly attractive, and have had moderate success.
>>
>>36881828
Does anybody else find it to be a terrible idea for Tinder to list where women work?
>>
File: 1488355055124.jpg (18KB, 400x226px)
1488355055124.jpg
18KB, 400x226px
>>36881828
Imo, the trick to using tinder if you're not like 7+ attractive is using it as a SUPPLEMENT to what you're already trying irl. I'm like a 6-7/10 at best, so my looks don't really help me but I'm not particularly hard to look at either. I assume most people here are the same, even if they're unconfident.

I'm not on there anymore since I got a gf, but I'll talk about my experiences. I matched with around like a hundred girls but before you go calling me chad, this was over a long period of time like many months, and having the distance set to a pretty wide range like 40-50 miles. I was kinda desperate. In all honesty, most girls didn't talk to me or they only responded a couple of times and then ghosted.

I did meet up with some of the girls. I'll list the experiences in no particular order.

1. Met up with her after essentially begging her to go out with me cause i thought she was really cute, she ended up doing it but she ghosted me after i bought food for her. at least it was cheap but that was probably the most beta thing i've done.

2. met up with this kinda alt chubby girl who i thought was cute, we walked around my uni and played vidya in my room, was a good experience but i think i came on too strong because she was attracted to me but i tried to kiss her and i dont think she wanted to do that on the first "date". we kissed each other on the cheek and she went on her way. she ghosted me after

3. thicc black girl who lived in my same apartment complex, we had a fwb thing going for a while though no sex. we kinda just made out and touched each other and stuff a lot. she was my first kiss as well, how i lost the K in KHV. don't really regret it, she was decently attractive but she ghosted me after she realized she didn't want an fwb thing

4. thicc indian girl who i met up with, kinda just went over to her place and was in her room alone with her but she was on her bed and i was on a chair. kinda didn't go anywhere after that
>>
>>36882045
Wrong. I'm an average looking black girl and have a good amount of matches.
>>
>>36882956
continuing

5. black girl who was like honestly a 4-5/10 at best who i studied with once, she really liked me and was getting attached but i realized i didn't think i could bear being seen with this girl and i should have higher standards

6. girl i was going to meet up with, but my present gf pretty much confessed to me the day before. she was probably the most attractive girl i had met on tinder who agreed to meet up with. olive skinned with short brunette hair, like 17 years old iirc and a nice figure. probably like an 8/10 but i decided it would be better if i didn't meet up with her because of what was going on with the girl at school, could end up regretting it later if i got into a relationship so i didn't let my dick drive my decision making

>>36882985
yeah for girls it's different. i'm not really redpilled at all because i think they're awful beliefs to have if you want to get by in the world of normies, but i 100% agree that it's unfathomably easy for girls on tinder

What every average looking guy on /r9k/ trying tinder should understand is that tinder works in a certain way. It's RIDICULOUSLY easy for girls on there, and they get to have their pick of the litter. For them it inflates their confidence and ego by a lot because guys are the ones who are often much, much, more desperate and willing to lower their standards, if any. Because of this, robots especially have to work really hard to get by on there. I experienced it myself. Most girls would never even talk to me or entertain the idea of meeting up.

If I had to start over again with tinder I'd buy Tinder Plus for like a month and then just go crazy. Optimize my profile as much as possible and then just go crazy swiping right on every profile within a certain radius. Use a web program to do it for me. (Flamite) Then do what I can from there. However, I'd still put more stock into the girls I know at school because that's MUCH MUCH more likely to pan out.
>>
>>36883119

Normie alert get the fuck out please
>>
>>36882985
>girl

Girls are always successful on dating apps/sites
>>
>>36882985
You're a girl, you literally could be dead and would still get likes. Although since you're a dirty nignog, you probably didn't get as many as if you were pure. fucking shitskin.
>>
>>36885338
No. Being black means I should get less matches than white guys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.