[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please stop cyberbullying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: city of heroes.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
city of heroes.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
Just stop it with the doxxing, rumor spreading, and shittalking. Please stop the raiding of someone's Google Hangout/Twitch/Youtube stream . Please stop making threads just to make fun of things they can't control about themselves.
>>
>>36881818
Who here is cyberbullying? How do you cyberbully on an anonymous imageboard? Just x the thread out.
>>
>>36881818

If your normie ass had any idea who we are, you would realize how silly it is to chastise /r9k/ for any sort of online mischief and "bullying"

>treated like shit by everybody until 18
>find a way to have some fun causing chaos on the internet
>everybody who used to treat you like shit is butthurt, "wahhhh muh harassment, s-s-stop it"

welcome to the other side faggot, we've been here a long time
>>
>>36881899

Having a rough upbringing isn't an excuse to bring others down. You shouldn't be wanting others to go through the same pain as you did.
>>
>>36881929

You miss the point entirely. You'll find no sympathy here. Here's your last (you) from me and I'm out of here
>>
>>36881929
Fuck no

Let them go through worse
>>
>>36881929

>Your childhood and teenage years were spent suffering at the hands of others...
>BUT now you should totes move on and be good to those other people cuz they don't ever deserve to suffer

See the problem?
>>
Are you trying to protect Ciara, you little faggot? If this is true, I ain't gonna stop until she is dead or she agrees to my terms.
>>
is this for the inevitable 300+ post nightly ciara thread?
>>
>>36881929
>You shouldn't be wanting others to go through the same pain as you did.
The krauts said some thing about getting pleasure watching your enemy suffer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.