[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to give a speech at my brother's wedding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1372654326647.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
103KB, 246x232px
I have to give a speech at my brother's wedding
>>
>>36881353
DO NOT MAKE ANY JOKES. YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME CHARM AND SOCIAL GRACE TO MAKE A TASTEFUL JOKE AT AN EVENT THAT IMPORTANT
>>
>>36881353
Go on a rant about how she's eventually going to divorce him, take the kids/house/everything, and make him pay for alimony/child support.
>>
I'm sorry anon. You're going to fail,

Good luck though
>>
>>36881353

Tell a story that sums him up for you. He's your brother so you should have a few. Also, write it down first. Paper, don't do it on your phone or anything. Have that shit prepared. Don't look like a pleb. Maybe have a drink first to relax. Make sure the story is funny, and about him. Not you. Don't make the speech about you at all. it's a speech about him.

You've got this mang.
>>
>>36881353
Just say you're glad to see those two be happy together
>>
>>36881353
Start with
>be me

I fucking dare you
>>
>>36881353

>have to

No you don't, just tell them you have cancer now or something and can't show up. I've never gone to a family event in my entire life, it's never mandatory if you want to skip it badly enough.
>>
>>36881353
Good luck anon i had to do one too.

I bombed pretty bad I actually stopped midway through and just cut the whole thing off in an autistic fit. I got so nervous before my hair was dripping wet with sweat and my shirt was ruined too. Youll do fine though im sure
>>
>>36881426

>Make greentext greater than sign symbol with hand
>"2017"
>"Marrying roasties."
>"I"
>"S"
>"H"
>"Y"
>"G"
>"D"
>"D"
>"T"
>>
>>36881353
I had to do the same when my brother married a nigger :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.