[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

Oldfags, get in here. How are you holding up?
>>
im doing alright thanks for asking. you?
>>
>>36881293
real shitty

REAL shitty
>>
It's fine
all i hope to achieve in life is comfyness, weed, vidya, movies my aquariums that i enjoy keeping and blankets, delusions of a life with friends and a family are dead.

wagecucking is horrible but it's necessary to keep my lifestyle, just killing time till i die, at least I'm not kicking and screaming anymore, I have accepted everything.
>>
Not too bad. Feel like I'm getting by in life.
Still no gf, no more job, no more money, but as I age I become numb to the pain.
Finding joy in the little things in life, like forest walks, beautiful sunsets, and good food.
>>
>>36881293
Pretty miserable.
I allowed myself to go back on the pill jews, for now, because my mother badgered me into going to a psychiatrist, and he badgered me into taking the prescription and I went down the "what do I have to lose" thought path again.
I have quickly returned to the not-epiphany that I have little to gain and having your head swim too much to think isn't any more productive than being a whiny bitch.
So I'm here on the frog(male) board, drinking mccallen 18 (on ice because I'm a philistine) and thinking about where to go from here.
sorry I don't have a good post but I like these 25+ threads.
>>
File: Old-Snake-MGS4[1].jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Snake-MGS4[1].jpg
35KB, 800x450px
I feel like Old Snake. I think Kojima was on to something when he was writing Metal Gear Solid 4. I think a lot of men end up like Snake. Aging more quickly than they ever thought they would in their 30s, health problems mounting up. And in the game Snake never gets better. He never becomes "young snake" again. He just learns to live with it. He moves on and makes the best of it. At the end he doesn't kill himself, instead he vows to live as long as he can and see how the world turns out.

That's what I'm going to do.
>>
Bruised but not beaten

Going through this phase of trying to become a real adult. Quit drinking so much, make more money, and get in shape/healthy. I wish I had a crush to motivate me or something but I really have no friends except for a few drinking buddies and there's no one right for me at work. Dating is absolutely shit at my age (33) because the exchange rate is absolutely shit if you're a guy. If you want a decent girl you have to have the whole package. Tried dating last year and even girls below my low standards would move on after a few dates. They know if they keep swiping a chad will eventually throw them dick when he is between stacies. Other than that life is good. I at least have some friends although they're drunks and druggies that are ultimately bad for my goal of moving forward and I have pursuits that keep my mind off loneliness. 6.8/10
>>
>>36881400
what's wrong with you exactly ?
>>
>>36881337
Could be better. Could be worse, anon. Some wagecucking here and there. Trying to get /fit/ter as well. Got a 5k coming up this weekend.

Looking into Air Force OTS at the moment, too. Real excited about that.
>>
File: 1494298176919.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494298176919.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>36881440
drug addict who quit drugs but not failing at life
I'm a 27 year old schizophrenic, who was always awkward as shit. I never had any friends sae those that needed something for me/were connected to my now dead or estranged family (the wrong ones died.) I'm a KV, if you don't count a handful of encounters with hookers. I dropped out of a college after wasting 170,000 of my/my parents/student loan(which now involves daily creditor calls) money going sporadically for 3 years before I went very publicly crazy and everything including innocent enough questions like that yours likely to set me off, maybe because of the contexts they were posed to me before, who knows.
Other than that though, doing great.
>mfw life
>>
I don't know how you guys handle weed and alcohol past a certain age. I'm like 32 and if I smoke weed or drink more than a few beers, I'm in shitty shape for at least a few days
>>
Wizard general?
>>
>>36881513
sounds like your on the right track, gl with the ots
>>
>>36881841
My tolerance for alcohol is way down. I can't come anywhere near what I used to drink in my early to late twenties.
>>
>>36881293
>mfw i'm 18
>mfw ill never be you
>>
Drinking beers being depressed
>>
26. I've been lucky but jaded, graduated with 2 degrees and make a lot of money in my field for two years now

I'm sick of the mismanagement, fools acting like leaders, and I found out I am getting laid off within months, so I am chasing my dreams for 3-6 months and seeing if it works out before getting another job

I drink a lot and smoke a lot. but I have a lot to be happy about. I just want more meaning in life, and I can't stand the so-called 40 hour work week
>>
>>36883620
You don't want to hear this, but you have a lot more than some people here. I'm also 26 and just got a letter in the mail saying I didn't get hired. Now I have a week left to find a job or I get kicked out. I don't have degrees do to poor life decisions, so I'm going to have to settle for some awful minimum wage job that will make me want to kill myself more than I already do.

It sucks that you're getting laid off, and I hope you have no trouble getting back on your feet, but there are a ton of people who would be jealous of what you do have. I'm one of them
>>
>>36881293
meh thinking about leaving 4chan desu. been here for 10 years and can no longer relate to the majority of users 18-21, I've had my fun now it's time to join other mediums. I've been lurking here less and less over the past 3 years anyways

even the post contact threads are a waste because finding someone 27+ is R A R E. messaged one roastie close to my age/state and she claimed to have fucked 37 people

i wish I had never found this website 10 years ago
>>
>>36883793

>only 18-21 year olds use 4chinz

mhhkaay
>>
>>36881347
Why are you doing real shitty, anon?
>>
>>36881293
27, been NEET since graduating college 5 years ago. every now and then i fall into a deep depression but otherwise life's not so bad. my parents are slowly but surely coming to accept i'm a freak with very dim prospects for any success in the world.
>>
>>36884043

But doesnt this make them sad?

I am 24 and got shizoid personality disorder and besides my highschool degree (which you leave at 20 in my country) I dont have anything to show because I cant really study.

I offered my parents several times to kill myself but they always reject my offer because it would make them sad, dooming me to live this horrible life.
>>
>>36883956
>majority
readying compression son

desu tho it's really 15-21 majority of users (ie high schoolers and college kids)
>>
>>36884111

There are a lot of older anons out there, dont despair.
Men dont grow up til they are 30 anyways.
>>
I'm okay, but I'm not really the 4chan demographic.
>>
What are you supposed to say to a girl when you meet her for the first time? Beyond the "hi" or basic "haha situational humor that makes you start talking to each other."

All of my confidence from high school and uni is completely gone due to anxiety, self-consciousness, and failure for the past 5 years. I'm not in the greatest state to be in a relationship but I don't even know how to converse anymore with them since I hardly see anyone unless it's the rare shopping occasion or being at the gym. I don't know how to be "interesting" anymore, I have my interests and hobbies but I'm at an age where conveying anything to someone else who I might never see again in 5 minutes makes it tiring to even try talking to others. I know how to have friends and I know how to be social, living in different states the past few years has put me out of contact with physical friends and the loneliness has been hitting hard as my birthday approaches.
>>
Finally graduating college this month and its also my birthday the same two weeks. I feel nothing at all and have nobody to share it with anyway if I did.
>>
>>36881293
>26
Happy to be done with school, working my first real full time job, starting a career and pretty thrilled about it. I'm more financially stable than I've ever been and am happy with a place to live, girlfriend, family nearby, garden, etc.

A year ago I was unemployed after being fired, the year before that a good friend died from overdose. I have it pretty damn good, and I think it's just going to get better (I'm probably wrong).
>>
I turn 26 tomorrow! I spent 5 hours last night talking to an apartment mate about my upbringing and shit and how it's fucked me up. I feel a weight off, but also what the fuck was I thinking.
Life's not bad. I'm very stressed from deadlines, my ENTIRE pack of digestives, every biscuit is kind of cracked in the middle, so it holds together but if I dip it it'll break off there.
Also going dumpster diving tonight, I really hope we stay out past midnight so I can be doing a fun activity I enjoy with my friend. I always assess where I am in life on my birthday, and get anxious if I've done nothing recently, or I think nobody will remember. I mean i think it's common for people to realise "I'm 26 and haven't done X", but I see the day of my birthday as encapsulating my previous year and what I've been working towards, and feel like a failure if I realise it's not much.

>>36883793
I know the feeling. I've befriended some people who go on this board specifically, and they're usually 18-21 spoiled suburban kids who hold contrarian opinions and like to play devils advocate because they don't have much else to do. They take pride in being a non achiever, and I feel even with the no gf thing. I don't know, I don't care about arguing and it's tiring to see them act so...know it all about life, like they know true suffering and all that shit, when you know if they made an effort they'd likely become well adjusted normies.
>>
26, Steady job at a shop/gas station, going back to college to do a Masters in Teaching in September. Genuinely liked by coworkers. Have a car but waiting to get s full license. No luck on the women side of things, last time I tried I got rejected, but I was hammered and we're still friends (we essentially forgot all but it).

Things could be worse. My college days for example a few years ago. 2 nervous breakdowns, 1 attempted suicide, and alcoholism. I even had to go see a councillor lol. I don't know how I got through it, a lot of effort in self destruction for an undergraduate degree.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 260x194px
>28
>started college again after mental breakdown
>no friends, everyone 8 years younger than me
>probably older than some of my teachers
>about to be kicked out for the second time
>sitting here shitposting instead of studying for exams
I think I'm gonna end it soon guys
>>
>tfw 25
I think that my life is already over. I dont have dreams, ambitions or relationship going on. I'm extremely anxious from even a thought of attending job interview or even working in an unfamilliar workplace. I'm hoping for that motivation to kick in but that wont happen and the only motivation will be to survive. I'm afraid to stay in deadend job for a long time because of comfortability.
>>
>>36881293
>holding up
Not. So I'm 34 and I still haven't graduated from college.

Haven't had sex in 5 years.

Moved back in with mom because medical probs have made it too difficult/painful to work.

End me.
>>
>>36881407
When I was 18 I freaked out because my hair was falling out.

Looked in the mirror today and ever so much gray everywhere I couldn't believe it, even some of my chest hairs and turned gray.
>>
>>36881293

I should be studying right now, but i'm doing everything i can to not do it.
>>
>>36885281
>I know the feeling. I've befriended some people who go on this board specifically, and they're usually 18-21 spoiled suburban kids who hold contrarian opinions and like to play devils advocate because they don't have much else to do. They take pride in being a non achiever, and I feel even with the no gf thing. I don't know, I don't care about arguing and it's tiring to see them act so...know it all about life, like they know true suffering and all that shit, when you know if they made an effort they'd likely become well adjusted normies.

Summed everything up far better than I could have described it, that's not even to take into account the 14-18 yr old The_Donald meme demographic which has begun to leak out from /pol/, I think a lot of anons from the old days have simply just moved on.

I remember getting called a newfag when I said I started coming here in 2010
>>
>>36881293
>Finding joy in the little things in life, like forest walks, beautiful sunsets, and good food.

It was a cool day with a nice breeze blowing through the trees. I stopped to appreciate this and some girls pointed at me and laughed, then said "Are you figuring ot out?" What the fuck did she mean by this? And why would she talk to a stranger? Should punch her in the face.
>>
Recently got clinically diagnosed with autism, turning 30 soon.

In a way I feel a little relieved that I finally figured out what's wrong with me and it's now officially recognized by the state.
>>
>>36885417
see you on the other side my friend, which is nothing :^)
>>
I'm turning 26 in a month.

I feel like I've aged ten years in the last two years.

I'm so tired.
>>
>>36885525
Enjoy being on the shortlist of government psyop victims
>>
>>36885561
Are you sleeping well? Drinking enough water? Eating your veggies?
>>
thinking about ordering some helium
>>
I have a dream about creating my own manga called Rape Man.

Is it possible?
>>
File: what is the word.jpg (39KB, 255x399px) Image search: [Google]
what is the word.jpg
39KB, 255x399px
>>36881293
I'm 34 years old. On the edge of suicide or homelessness. Mom has cancer. I will never be able to provide for myself. Have several health issues. No friends. Wizard.
>>
>>36885525
>Recently got clinically diagnosed with autism
I've strongly suspected I have autism for several years now.

I want to go get properly diagnosed to find out, but I've always clung to the hope I'll be normal one day, and knowing I never will be would probably make me kill myself.
>>
>>36885417
college is a scam anyways
>>
25 isn't old.
>>
38 here

Just got a decent 50k per year job, shit is going ok but no friends or gf

at least i have money and health ins now though
>>
>>36885658
>sandman
Good comic
>>
>>36885573
I'm in Australia, we don't have those things here.
>>
>>36881293
Fucked up teeth
Skinny manlet
Never had a gf
Never had a job
No college
Slight social anxiety
Body acne and slight face acne
Mild lazy eye
Mild scoliosis.
Keep failing nofap

Does this answer your question?

At least I'm sticking to eating healthy and sleeping regularly. And at least I'm healthy all things considered (no pains)
I'm having strong urges to go buy some beer and I had trouble regulating alcohol in the past. It just seems like the only way to release some pressure right now
>>
>>36885691
>>36885691
>I want to go get properly diagnosed to find out, but I've always clung to the hope I'll be normal one day,

That's what I did for the last 20+ years, I told myself at 10 that I'll probably be normie at 15, then at 15 I said the same thing about 20, then at 20 I said the same thing about 25, then as I got closer to 30 I realized nothing had changed and I didn't want to continue on until I'm 40, 50 or even older not knowing what is wrong with me.
>>
>>36881293

Just got out of a really hard 4 year period. The situation is finally starting to look up.

Which is great. All these hard times made me a tough as shit bastard that you can't chop up with a chainsaw.

I also learned the money discipline. Even if my income is starting to inflate, my poorfag spending habits stay ( cheapest clothing, function over form everything, I don't really party ) and now I just invest most of my new income.

Another thing that I'm grateful from these hard times was the power of education. Some books really kept me afloat and now are keeping me above.

Another thing that I'm grateful for is that I will never forget these times and this is a most humbling experience. I am grateful for everything I have now, because 2 years ago I was washing cents I found on the floor, just so that I could afford bread.
>>
>>36885786
Just wait until the government wants to tighten gun restrictions again, they'll shoot up somewhere and blame it on somebody from their list of autists.
>>
>>36885786
youre delusional. asd, asio, asis; none of that sound familiar..?
>>
Things are good. Better than they have been for a few years.

I turned 25 a week ago. Thinking is a funny thing. Techically, I am the same distance from 30 as I am 20. But I still feel like 30 is closer for some reason, despite 20 being a lifetime ago.

So much has changed between then and now. Im finished with uni, I am almost two years into my first "real" job, Ive been promoted, moved out, fell in love.

But I still feel like a child because I will go to the shops and buy myself two family blocks of chocolate and eat that for dinner. I have zero idea how to move my career from where it is to where I want it. I keep doing stupid things and wasting inordinate amounts of money.

But yeah. Im happy.
>>
>>36881293
26 in July
Getting gray hairs on occasions now.
Didn't go NEET just yet, as I'm actually training to be an electrician.
However, I did get fired from my job for something retarded. Basically equipment misplacement for the second time.
Job hunting in the meantime, though no luck so far.
Class is fun. Should have went into a trade after I got out of high school. Fucking wasted 8 years just taking regular classes and failing most of them from boredom.
>>
>I'll be an oldfag in 4 years

;_;
>>
>>36885796
>failing no fap

You just need to get sick and weak like me! When I was healthy and energetic I fapped 3-4 times a day

Now just once or twice a week to keep ball swelling down, I'm afraid of hurting or over-exerting my arm or wrist. And it's exhausting.
>>
26 in 2 months
No job
Dad is about to give up on me
Think about killing myself all the time
>>
Used to be a pathetic WoW addict, 450lbs. I've lost half of my body weight now, 225lbs. Still alone. Still hate myself. Still obese. Still working the same job.

At least I've got a studio apartment I'm moving into over the next month. I get to leave my parents finally after 29 fucking years... so pathetic it took this long.

Things are looking up though. Everyone's really impressed with my weight loss and the comments are nice.
>>
Gave in and became alcoholic because life fucking sucks and might as well focus on staying upright instead of thinking of suicide every waking second.
I wish I died in my sleep.
>>
File: Umaru_throwing_a_tantrum.png (663KB, 956x536px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru_throwing_a_tantrum.png
663KB, 956x536px
>be NEET
>all the time in the world
>only marginally productive
>be wagie
>I HAVE NO TIME AND I MUST WRITE

Working helped me see how much time I've wasted, but it still takes a lot of time. I should quit and work full time on my horror novel, but I need the money if I'll ever move out.
>>
>>36887261
Grass is always greener on the other side, I know these feelings all too well.
There's no escape really, emotions and feelings are fuckign awful and always fucking me over. I would probably find things to complain if I gained everything I ever dreamed of overnight. I hate myself for this. The only escape is death and even then I expect to just enter another layer of purgatory. Born an introvert, raised to be a quitter, Lord please have mercy on me.
>>
>>36881293
i jerked off and my dick hurts again, i really need to see a doctor
>>
>>36885796
I did a 2 month nofap (yay ssri's) it's a meme

no mental clarity
no energy boost
all it did was make me cum in 30 seconds and have the best orgasm I've ever had
oh and had a fuck ton of sex dreams lol
>>
File: 1396592830428.jpg (80KB, 843x700px) Image search: [Google]
1396592830428.jpg
80KB, 843x700px
>>36881293

I have been fapping since I was 9 years old. I'm 25 and I finally stopped. Not because i'm trying to change myself or whatever meme of the week you all believe in, but because I got bored of porn and my cock does not get hard over the flesh of particular women. Yep, I have reached my limit and not sure if my brain/test is fucked up now. Been no fapping for 3 months now and I feel fucking amazing.

Still a virgin tho. Gonna be 26 in July. Not sure what I want to do for my birthday without embarrassing myself in front of the family again.
>>
File: bailey tongue.gif (875KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
bailey tongue.gif
875KB, 400x226px
>>36888267
>Still a virgin tho
>Gonna be 26 in July

Are you me? Birthday is on the 5th. I havent lost interest in fapping like you its just that very few things turn me on now. Have you ever thought about ending it all?
>>
>26
>live at home
>spend 14-16 hours a day in bed for 1.5 years straight
>tired for 1.5 years straight
>piss 20-30 times during sleeping hours for 1.5 years straight
>2 years of intermittent derealisation
>no friends anymore
>too tired to socialise
>too tired to work and utilise degree
>on a shitty extremely basic diet because of leaky gut/SIBO
>regular chest pains
>bladder pains
>some sort of dick disease

I could go on and say manlet etc. but I'm beyond caring about things like that anymore.

Last year was hell on earth. Wanted to kill myself for months. Crying in bed multiple times a week praying for something to just kill me. Experienced psychosis for a few weeks from all the mental torture.

I've learned to accept my shit life and /meditate/ and self-improve a lot these days so I'm not suicidal anymore. Things are alright now, but definitely not good.
>>
>>36888412
I think about it, but there was far too much investment in me by others to push me into doing it. Im stuck in this life and the only thing keeping me from doing it is my family.
>>
>>36885810
I feel u dude good way to look at it. U literally just made me cheer up thanks bro ur right i will make it out and be stronger because of it
>>
File: 1493635348967.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1493635348967.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
I woke up in snap city after being hopeful about life for once the night before. I did some thinking and I decided I'm not gonna make it. I'm probably already past my prime, no point in trying anymore.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.