[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the buying used furniture from strangers meme >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 655x509px
>fell for the buying used furniture from strangers meme
>have a fake facebook with a stupid name and anime picture i use to browse dog and shitposting memes and a few toy and other autistic hobby groups
>browsing FB marketplace
>need a chair and a table since roomate left
>discuss price etc
>show up and it is Chad and Stacy couple
>nervous already spilling spaghetti as I say hi
>introduce myself, "Hi im anon"
>immediately asks why I use a fake name on facebook and such
>uhhh i uhhh dont have a real facebook
>Stacy says "it's a psuedo name Chad!"
>sheepishly fumble with clearing stuff off the back seat
>loading stuff in car, out of breath because fat and out of shape
>chad looks at me funny because I cant lift coffee table by my self
>exchanged money for table chair and a rug
>55$ total gave them 60$ stacy didn't immediately pull out change and I was too autistic to ask for my 5$ back
>they laugh as they walk away

I feel like killing myself more than ever

I dont even really like the stuff I bought. Looked better in the pictures. I regret everything about this experience.
>>
>>36880716
That part made my kek a little
>>
>>36880716
I feel like it happens to me more than i realize
>>
>>36880716

>start working out
>suddenly not as nervous
>capable of lifting the table and doing everything with ease, even less nervous
>So not nervous you actually remember to ask them if they have change for $60.
>Even if you end up saying fuck it here's the money and fuck off, you're aware it was a conscious decision you made, don't feel like you got fucked as hard.

Do that. Also, don't buy used furniture, just buy some garbage furniture and wait until you can invest in something that's worth a shit. I'm using a $30 coffee table I bought brand new like 4 years ago. It's pretty beat up and will wobble a bit, but I abuse the shit out of it. What am I at? $7 a year for this coffee table? Fuck yeah. Finally I'm a wise investor.
>>
Are you sure they laughed at you? If so, wtf you gave them am extra 5 and they didn't give it back? Like they said it was 55, you give them 60 and you have to ask for 5 back? Go back and throw eggs at their windows and send them shit from the internet. Heres a good idea, go jogging around their house for hours. You get exercise and can also harass them.
>>
>>36880716
Check the parking lots and dumpsters at apartment complexes for free furniture, people leave all kinds of shit behind when the move.
>>
>>36880968
Will working out really solve all those problems?
Yeah I got basically a got better quality ikea furniture for less than I would have spent at ikea. Still feel ripped off though.

>>36881008
Yes I gave them an extra 5. I have tried to rationalize it as a tip because they brought everything down from their apartment and chad did most of the loading. However I know they only brought it down because they likely assumed I was a murderer with a fake facebook and didnt want me inside.
>>
>>36880716
REEEE FUCK YOU CHADS AND STACIES
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.