[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Fire or Age of Dark?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: darksouls.jpg (1014KB, 1200x1575px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls.jpg
1014KB, 1200x1575px
Age of Fire or Age of Dark?
>>
>>36879773

Age of Dark is inevitable. Might as well give in.
>>
>>36879773
>falling for the (((primordial serpents))) lies
Get the crowns of the undead kings and fuck around for eternity.
>>
File: 1434478495223.jpg (51KB, 648x595px)
1434478495223.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
>tfw been playing this game for months and still can't ring the first bell

why do games have to be so hard?
>>
>>36879773
PRAISE THE SUN

benis
>>
>>36879818
This has to be bait.

Oreganolio
>>
>>36879868

Not bait. It's the first game I've played since I was a kid. I wanted a fun new hobby to fill my free time so I just decided to buy game that everyone's praising as one of the best, but I can't get very far in it.
>>
>>36879905
Just summon Solaire and Lautrec and they'll beat the gargoyles for you
>>
>>36879818
Post your build.
I do hope you haven't been putting points in resistance.
>>
>>36879934

Too lazy to get the X-Box out again. I'm not putting points into resistance though. I did look up videos on how to be good in the game and that was one of the main points.
>>
>>36879975
Just get lightning bolt and summon Solaire then kill the gargoyles in 3 shots.
>>
>>36880002

I'll try that next time, but honestly even if I do win I'm probably not gonna play the game much more. I'm just not having a lot of fun and would rather not waste much more time with it when I could be reading instead.
>>
>>36880092
>reading
What are you a fuggin nerd
>>
>>36880092
So take the speed run route
Start as a thief or with the master key and open the door in new londo to the valley of the drakes then take the back way into blight town and fight Quelaag, that's one boss down and one bell rung
Then go back up to the valley of the drakes and take the elevator up and run through the forest to the back entrance to the cathedral next to Andre, run up and smack the gargoyles shit and you've just run both bells in roughly an hour going slowly
Just look up where the traps are in Sens fortress and it should take only a few minutes to get to the top and Tarkus kills the iron golem for you
An hour and a half and you're nearly halfway through the game, only had to fight 3 bosses, and 2 of them npc phantoms kill for you
The next road blocks will be the archers and then Ornstein and Smough but those two are also highly susceptible to bleed
Nito is nothing with a holy weapon, Seath is a bitch and easy if you aren't trying to cut off his tail, the bed of chaos isn't worth mentioning, iron skin trivializes the 4 kings and Gwyn is parry to win
Congratulations, you've just beaten Dark Souls albeit with skipping half the game
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.