[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the best places to go to find a yandere gf? I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Where are the best places to go to find a yandere gf? I want to find one and fulfill her romantic dream fo her. Where do they lurk? What are the signs that one is watching/stalking me?
>>
>>36879673
I think your best bet would to be find a crazy girl or a trap since they are crazy if you're into that kind of stuff. I couldn't tell you where to find a yandere gf friend I think you would just have to get lucky.
>>
>>36879752
Well, in that case, where would I find a crazy girl, anon? What type of mental illness would she have to become so attached?
>>
Bump, wanna know this too
>>
>>36879798
Borderline personality disorder pretty much.
>>
>>36880277
What are the signs that someone has BPD?
>>
Even I'm getting desperate enough to think this is a good idea well fuck me
>>
>>36879673
/r9k/. Every girl on this board is mentally ill and likely has BPD.
>>
File: 1491292325654_crop.jpg (17KB, 266x367px) Image search: [Google]
1491292325654_crop.jpg
17KB, 266x367px
>>36879673
they don't exist
they don't exist

they
do not
exist
>>
>>36880327
btw she will only love you half the time
The other half of the time she will abhor you
>>
>>36880362
>implying girls from /r9k/ will actually respond to me and I'll find a yandere gf through this thread
Wishful thinking, anon, but sadly I don't think that'll ever happen.
>>
>>36880403
Most girls here have hit rock bottom in their lives. If you can't get a girl to like you here, then you're SOL.
>>
>>36880443
Well, I know that. But it's worthy to note that very few girls even browse /r9k/, and even fewer are at a point where they would cling to some anon that hasn't said anything about himself.
Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and one will be interested in learning more about me.
>>
>>36879798
BPD. I have personal experience with this, it's not always lovey dovey. There's a large chunk of time where she may put herself in danger and talk about suicide and be self hating. During this time she may lash out or withdraw. People with BPD are less concerned about themselves than normal people and may cheat on a whim or do a whole bunch of drugs and drink and drive. It's a whole lot to explain and I wish I wasn't phoneposting so I could go in depth, but she will love you, she's just fucked mentally sometimes
>>
>>36880706
Well, that's the point of me wanting a BPD gf, anon. I want to help her through everything and make her happier. Despite you phoneposting, could you elaborate a little, such as how you found her and how life was with her, both the ups and downs?
>>
>>36880856
>BPD
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental disorder marked by a pattern of ongoing instability in moods, behavior, self-image, and functioning. These experiences often result in impulsive actions and unstable relationships. A person with BPD may experience intense episodes of anger, depression, and anxiety that may last from only a few hours to days.

Some people with BPD also have high rates of co-occurring mental disorders, such as mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and eating disorders, along with substance abuse, self-harm, suicidal thinking and behaviors, and suicide.

While mental health experts now generally agree that the label "borderline personality disorder" is very misleading, a more accurate term does not exist yet.
So no op I guess they get angry at shit and then fuck off for who knows how long.
Nah dude dont bother.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

There you go. Do not fall for the BPD meme. BPD girls are basically yangire, not yandere.
>>
>>36880892
People with BPD may experience extreme mood swings and can display uncertainty about who they are. As a result, their interests and values can change rapidly.

Other symptoms include

Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
A pattern of intense and unstable relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, often swinging from extreme closeness and love (idealization) to extreme dislike or anger (devaluation)
Distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self
Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, and binge eating
Recurring suicidal behaviors or threats or self-harming behavior, such as cutting
Intense and highly changeable moods, with each episode lasting from a few hours to a few days
Chronic feelings of emptiness
Inappropriate, intense anger or problems controlling anger
Having stress-related paranoid thoughts
Having severe dissociative symptoms, such as feeling cut off from oneself, observing oneself from outside the body, or losing touch with reality
Please for the love of god tell me this isnt a really common thing for people to have.
>>
>>36880892
>>36880913
The causes of BPD are not yet clear, but research suggests that genetic, brain, environmental and social factors are likely to be involved.

Genetics. BPD is about five times more likely to occur if a person has a close family member (first-degree biological relatives) with the disorder.
Environmental and Social Factors. Many people with BPD report experiencing traumatic life events, such as abuse or abandonment during childhood. Others may have been exposed to unstable relationships and hostile conflicts. However, some people with BPD do not have a history of trauma. And, many people with a history of traumatic life events do not have BPD.
Brain Factors. Studies show that people with BPD have structural and functional changes in the brain, especially in the areas that control impulses and emotional regulation. However, some people with similar changes in the brain do not have BPD. More research is needed to understand the relationship between brain structure and function and BPD.
Research on BPD is focused on examining biological and environmental risk factors, with special attention on whether early symptoms may emerge at a younger age than previously thought. Scientists are also studying ways to identify the disorder earlier in adolescents.
Why would you want to be with someone that has all this shit since childhood??
>>
>>36880706
This anon is correct. Don't romanticise BPD please. You'll get sick of putting up with our crap sooner or later.

t. have BPD
>>
>>36880327
Being biologically female.

>>36880362
This is true, but you have to be able to meet up with them quickly or they'll fall out of the honeymoon phase and forget about you.

>>36880892
>>36880913
Sounds just like my sister but she didn't get diagnosed with BPD.
>>
>>36880856
I found her when I was admitted into a mental health hospital when I was 16 for a failed suicide attempt. I'll spare you the details but we fell for one another and kept in contact for about two years. Her highs were really high, and her lows were really low. She talked about suicide often and was really serious about it too, and would often break down and cry at least once a week about how she wants to die and would purposely put herself in dangerous situations. But when she wasn't so down, she was just the most loving, kind person you could ever want. Our relationship eventually ended after she 'broke' up with me in a fit of self-hate. She committed suicide within a week after this, she just tried to push me away before I got hurt.
>>
>>36880945
I'm not trying to romanticise it, anon, I just want to help and be there for them. I want to be what they need and want.
>>
>>36881080
Damn, that sounds really rough. Was there anything you could have done to prevent it?
>>
>>36881084
You will tire of it, believe me. Every time I get paranoid that you're cheating on me behind my back or fucking around with me in general even when there's no logical evidence to back it up. Yo-yoing between being everything to me and then nothing if you fuck up even just once. And you won't even know how you fucked up most of the time because it's just that innocuous to you but it isn't to me. Whenever I suddenly remember all the reasons that I hate myself and should be alone because nobody deserves to put up with this crap. You say you want to bandage my wounds now but you don't actually.
>>
>>36881107
I've thought about this every day, as I still love and miss more than what is healthy. I made the problem of not taking her as seriously as I should've. After a while, I began to wonder how serious her suicidal tendencies were. I know she was deeply depressed but overtime I questioned whether she had it in her to actually kill herself. I think a part of me didn't believe she could. I still consoled her, I still worried, but I don't think I put my 100% into making sure she was alright. I regret that every day. I can't stress how much of a failure I feel because of what I did (or didn't do)
>>
>>36879673
>Where are the best places to go to find a yandere gf?
Nowhere, they don't exist.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.