[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILITARY THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: me in the military.png (444KB, 945x603px) Image search: [Google]
me in the military.png
444KB, 945x603px
Hey robots.

Any military members on this board? I'm new to all of this myself but so far I am loving the change in my lifestyle. A year ago I would stAy up all night and play video games and be gay, now I wake up early, get fit, and have a blast with my fellow soldiers.

Pic related is me, posing in my ordinance cap and luau shirt I picked up off base in Guam last month.

Anybody here considering joining? Sick of being a filthy NEET yet?
>>
>>36879216
>hanging with fellow soldiers

Why? Seriously, why? All they talk about is their fat fuck wives and their shitty V6 mustangs before they wrap them around a pole later that night and make me drive 4 hours to hear a goddamned safety brief.
>>
>>36879216
What were you doing in Guam? Based on when I was there I thought there was only Anderson and the commercial port at Hagatna...
>>
File: FjtcTlKl.jpg (51KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
FjtcTlKl.jpg
51KB, 640x364px
I've got a serious problem militarybots. Please help.

I'm shipping out to air force basic next week. I've been training and trying to get physically ready for basic but here's the thing. I can do like 25 pushups in a row one day, but the next day my muscles are completely exhausted and I can barely do 2 or maybe 3 pushups before my arms give out. I have to have a day or two to recover before I'm able to do pushups again.

When you're at basic you have to do pushups every day, don't you? How do you do this?
>>
File: 1489893658002.jpg (59KB, 429x322px) Image search: [Google]
1489893658002.jpg
59KB, 429x322px
>>36879216
please go kill yourself. You have ruined my reputation by outing me as your father. Do you know how much shame I feel when I see your threads?!
>>
>>36879520
My body is weird, it takes about a 2 week shift in my body for hard labour, but yes if I all sudden go from 12h/day in front of pc to moving shit around it takes my muscles a week to get in that mode
>>
File: 1475789004196.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475789004196.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>36879606
So how do I get in shape for basic so I can do lots of pushups every day?

I thought this problem would sort of go away as I trained but now I'm leaving for basic in a week and I still can't do it.
>>
>>36879216
Anyone else /poolee/ here?
>>
>>36879666
I know nothing about muscles/the body anon.

But, I would eat more, maybe more natural fats. Also, do not stagnate your growth by solely push ups, your body is not a machine and you work your entire body. What else are you doing this week? Be happy you're going to get your future fixed with the military and work it out, maybe like daylong intensive hiking sessions/swimming
>>
>>36879764
Well I'll see. I asked /fit/ for help and they just made fun of me and said I'm going to get my ass kicked at boot camp.

I'm scared and not sure if I even want to go now.
>>
>>36879806
Clear out your mind, go hike/climb some mountains this week
>>
>>36879216

do you know dan stafford?
>>
>>36879942

answer my fucking question OP
>>
File: 1493815012986.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493815012986.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>36879216
Navt vet here. Got out in 2014. Loved my time in but glad im out.
>>
What's your job? and do you have any way of choosing where to be stationed? I'd love to be on guam in the navy
>>
>>36879254
>1SG gives 30 minute safety brief on not beating your spouse
>proceeds to beat his spouse
Oh lawd
>>
>>36880160
Are you retarded? Guam is a 3rd world shithole filled with literal monkey people who spend all their time eating spam and stabbing each other
>>
>>36879942
>>36880032
I won't answer only because you were rude!
>>
Should I join the military?

I'm 19, just finishing 2nd year of uni but still have no career plans and don't know what I'm majoring in anymore. Maybe I'm not fit enough though. I'm a skelly who only weighs like 120 lbs and gets out of breath easily.
>>
>>36880259

okay thanks anyways
>>
>>36880300
Yes, this is best most excellent time to serve our God Trump, Free school free house free healthcare
>>
>>36880229
I like isolated obscure places
>>
>>36880229
I like spam. Goes with eggs.
>>
File: googly moogly.jpg (114KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
googly moogly.jpg
114KB, 600x799px
>>36879216

cool story bro

maybe you can tell me what its like to be a motherfucking bitch little pog sucking big ass fucking donkey dicks

what the fuck would i know my soul is trapped in a blinky lights machine that makes me want to fuck cute boys in drag

fucking ass motherfucker pog
>>
>>36879806
Airforce boot is a fucking joke. Just try to do five more then you did yesterday.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.