[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright robots I need some help and I need it bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1419538195063.png (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1419538195063.png
35KB, 645x773px
Alright guys I met a femanon here on r9k and it seems like a match made in heaven...blah blah

fast forward 3 days later now we are meeting up how do I as an autistic wizard with very little prospects shit social skills and hobbies make this shit work out so I don't just lose the only female I have interacted with in the past 25 years that has even shown the slightest bit of interest in me
>>
>>36878804
Just be yourself, she likes you enough to meet up, you'll know what to do /say when you're with her
>>
File: IMG_8803.jpg (27KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8803.jpg
27KB, 425x346px
>>36878804
How people like this even exist?
You just have to beeee yourself anon
>>
any help on fighting spaghetti on the quest to "being myself"? I don't even know how to greet some one do I shake their hand? do I talk about the weather fuck
>>
Well where are you gonna meet, gonna do
>>
>>36879632
Normally id say hug but theres a high probability of you fucking it up... try to be funny and casual but if you cant just force it. Think up some convo topics beforehand but not too political or whatever (if thats how you do)
>>
>>36879680
I don't even know I am going over there for lunch and maybe more? the area is a city and I am really bad at places with a bunch of people as well...
>>
>>36879838
Where exactly are you guys going to meet? Or was this proposed as an alley drug deal or some shit
>>
File: 1492720869436.png (77KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1492720869436.png
77KB, 750x780px
>>36879632
Bring some pasta sauce. Every time you sperg out, show her the sauce and say "i dropped some sketty, want sauce with that"
>>
>>36879920
.. Thats actually kinda cute.
>tfw no robot jokester of a bf
>>
>>36879890
I was going to meet her after she got off from work around lunch for lunch then just kinda see where that goes since I am pretty agrophobic

Would a hug as a greeting work? I am not sure how to even hug some one properly
>>
>>36879959
Yeah if thats the case i wouldnt initiate (if she does go for it)
>>
>>36878804
To be honest, b urself works here, although it usually doesn't. Since you're on /r9k/ she knows exactly what to expect, so just try not to force it and act natural and all should go well.
>>
seems difficult to just be myself in a situation I have no experience in any tips on holding composure? Just the thought of this is making me have a nervous breakdown
>>
>>36880255
Just talk to her about everything (dont take that literally and spaz out)
>>
>>36878804
Go to a movie followed by dinner/lunch. Then you'll be guaranteed at least one topic over the meal to help break the ice.
>>
>>36880298
what do you think would be some topics to maybe talk about if I go blank
>>
>>36879494
OK BUT FIRST I NEED TO FIND MYSELF IN ORDER TO KNOW HOW TO BEE MYSELF
>>
>>36878804
anon can you post a face pic?
>>
File: cover.jpg (216KB, 948x953px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
216KB, 948x953px
Ask questions, listen carefully and build a conversation around her. besides of showing your interest it will also let you stay mysteriously. If you get nervous try to perceive your senses, First Yourself and afterwards your environment (especially her).
look in her face while conversation is key.
If an idea pops up spontaneously in your head that would change the situation to be better. Show initiative and dont hesitate to do that.
Also Perceive your rythm of speech.
Good luck
>>
File: fdsa.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fdsa.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>36880952
origami face pic
>>
You can be blunt and openly awkward.

This is what I remember from my first conversation irl with my bf. It is profoundly autistic because we're both spergs, so it might be unhelpful if you're neurotypical and don't have the same issues that we have and it probably won't help either if she's too normal.

>Hello (no physical contact)
>Hello. I don't know what to say. I never do.
>Me neither. It's been a while since I talked to another person in real life.
>I find written communication so much easier.
>Me too. Why is it? Is it mostly anxiety?
>Not mostly, no. I'm just... slower when I speak. I'm anxious too but it's not the main reason. Also, I haven't practiced much.
>Do you find it difficult to organize your thoughts, too?
>I do.
>Do you think in words? Or do you think in pictures? I think in pictures, so I have to take a while to translate my thoughts from images to words.
>I'm not really sure. I guess I think in a mix of words and pictures... but I get what you mean.
>Well, I only think in pictures. Are you comfortable?
>I was very nervous when I was on my way here and still am. I still don't know what I'm supposed to do.
>I have anticipation anxiety, too. I'm rather calm now, though. I don't know what to do, either, but it doesn't matter.
>Well, I'm still anxious. Do you mind if we take a break? We're talking too much.
>It's fine. I'm not talkative. Silence is comfortable, if it can really be called "silence".
>Isn't it "awkward"?
>We're awkward. It's fine.
>I get you. I don't really know silence, either. There's always background noise. I can't filter it.
>Exactly. Now, let's be quiet for a while.
>Ok

Then we ate, talked about loneliness, hobbies and then spent 2 hours of no talking. It was comfy. We both stumbled several times and took our time to elaborate our answers.

Sorry if it's shit advice. I'll delete it if that's the case. Remember that she knows what to expect, so it won't be necessary for you to put on a facade and emulate normal social rituals.
>>
>>36882234
thank you for the great advice anon
>>
>falling for the femanon here meme

You have to be the most pathetic robot ever.
>>
>>36882234
R u a goddess
>>
>>36882537
I hope your encounter goes well.

>>36883410
I suppose your comment is showing appreciation. I'm glad if this is the case. I'm a fellow socially unskilled individual attempting to be somehow helpful (at first I thought it would be unhelpful, though).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.