[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tried to be sexy to a boy today >Still had no clue I wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1465661742314.png (261KB, 390x760px) Image search: [Google]
1465661742314.png
261KB, 390x760px
>Tried to be sexy to a boy today
>Still had no clue I wanted him to ask me out
>>
>>36878694
Boys don't get subtlety. You gotta be blunt
>>
Try going after someone who is not Chad and you might get some dick retard.
>>
>>36878694
Try it on me for practice fag
>>
Jesus Christ. Laugh at everything he says and paw at his arms and chest playfully. Act like he's the most entertaining and interesting man on the fucking planet and verbally say same (in a non-autistic way). Smile with your eyes when you look at him.
>>
>>36878694
>Tried to be sexy to a boy today
Elaborate.
>>
>>36878694
then ask him out yourself, you rp-ing faggot
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36878726
this

I found out a girl I had a crush on years ago with double d tits actually liked me as well and wanted me to make the first move

Now she gets plowed by Chad
>>
>>36878694
If he didn't as you out he's not interested
>>
Why don't you just fucking ask him instead of expecting him to know what you're thinking
>>
>>36878726
That's bullshit, most boys with regular social lives do get it. The trick to it is that you have to be attractive enough to them in the first place, otherwise they won't get it, or will subconsciously ignore it
>>
>>36878726
what is this meme

if a girl is clearly into me and i'm not into her i just pretend like i don't notice. girls do this too. men aren't retarded
>>
You look like shit, that's the problem.
>>
>>36878694
Why don't you try asking him out?
>>
>>36878823
Answer this question op. You want equality you got it.
>>
>>36878694
You are ugly, i'm attractive and i know when a girls want to ask me out but i make anything to ignore her, he isn't into you, anyway he would fuck you unless you are fat

Solution: find a guy who isn't a asshole like me and that guy, find a "nice" guy
>>
>>36878694
maybe he isn't gay
>>
>>36878694
>joking around with girl in class
>literally says "More like Call me, right?" to me
>can't tell whether that's an obvious signal or silly banter

we're ignorant as fuck, I can't even tell when a woman has been hitting on me until I get home afterward and realise I fucked up
>>
>>36878694
Why not just say: "Want to go out with me?"

Thst has been my fantasy for over a decade, but girls always default to this flirty bullshit.
>>
Should've just asked him on a date.
>>
>le "if he doesn't do anything then he's not interested" meme
Or MAYBE he's a robot, and he DOES like you, but realizes he would be a shitty boyfriend, and doesn't want to use you for a pump'n'dump like Chad would

God, this board is just overrun with normies
>>
>>36878694
He's either dumb or not attracted to you. Possibly both. Tell him you've always wanted to give a guy road head while he speeds down a highway at dangerous speeds but can't seem to find anyone. If he says he has a car then you're both in for the ride of your lives.
>>
>>36878694
Ebin b8, family
>>
Implications are for cowards. Love has to be blunt. Life is short, so dragging things on, with "maybes" and "ifs" in love is redundant. If the guy you're trying to go out with cannot make out your intentions clearly, he has no clear reason to ask you out. Either ask him out directly, or don't expect anything to happen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.