[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone whom may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1494274392504.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1494274392504.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
Write a letter to someone whom may or may not read it
>>
File: 1493411152669.png (331KB, 540x347px) Image search: [Google]
1493411152669.png
331KB, 540x347px
G,

Gimme the strength I need please
>>
P,
I'm realizing what I put you through all those years ago. I wish I could tell you I'm sorry.
>>
I want to die. I want to die.

I'm tired of waking up with the first thought in my head being "I want to die." I'm tired of breaking down crying in sadness, loneliness, and despair every day. Knowing that the world not only not caring if I died but actively trying to kill me. That I'm not worth a damn fucking thing.

I genuinely wish I never existed.

I want to die.
>>
N,

Eventually, I realized how much I emotionally abused you. I made you into my personal therapist when you should have never had to be that. I knew you cared about me and so I made you think we were closer than we really were just so I would have someone to talk to when things were going poorly for me. And I never wanted to pay attention to your problems, I only listened to them with one ear open. I led you on, telling you I had feelings for you one day but insisting that it would never work out between us anyway, then telling you I was wrong and never had any feelings for you in the first place. I held the idea of us getting closer in front of you for years even though I knew I didn't want it. Truthfully, the only reason I kept you around was because you stayed around and I didn't have the confidence to go after anyone else. If you would have left, I wouldn't have cared, which is probably why I would go so long without talking to you. I know it's cliche, but if I could go back in time knowing what I know now I would have never tried to be your friend in the first place. Sorry for the years of hurt, I'm happy without you and I hope you're happy without me.

M
>>
>>36879265
if youre in that mindset you can just go out and do shit
the worst thing that can happen to you is death
just think of anything that would have a remote chance of making you happy and do it
>>
A,

Really wish you made it home safe dude. You were my best friend, even if we didn't always get along. I'll miss the long nights playing vidya. See you on the other side, hopefully.
>>
>>36879472
>Sorry for the years of hurt, I'm happy without you
Holy shit anon I hope N doesnt read your post
>>
>>36879532
>if youre in that mindset you can just go out and do shit
>the worst thing that can happen to you is death
Are you really that ignorant to how this works?

Do you know the meaning of apathy?

Hint: It doesn't mean "YAY GO OUT AND DO THINGS."

It's not the fear of death that prevents me from enjoying anything you grand ol stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>36879681
If she were sane she would already hate me anyway.
>>
Im on to you originally
>>
Z

I'm about to fly out to go see S. I still don't know if I made the right choice.

It's so hard not to reach out to you. I'm desperate to talk to you. I'm so ashamed of myself for everything that I did. I wanna apologise. I'm trying to give you the space that you need but god it's fucking hard.

I miss you. I want you back. You are so special.

This doesn't seem like the kinda place where you would go so I don't think you'll ever read these. I just wanna talk to you.

A
>>
>>36879743
what you described wasnt apathy tho
if you were truly apathetic you wouldnt want to die
you would be indifferent to it
what you described was being anxious about existing but too afraid to either go out and find something that makes you happy or just ending it
>>
H
I miss you
I miss how we were
I thought we were good together
Every night I wonder if I could've been better.
More appealing, or more cool.
You can always call me.
We can try again.
>>
The human race,
Please lend me your energy.
>>
>>36880762
gtfo oldfag
>>
Why don't you guys actually send this shit to them instead of posting it on here?
>>
>>36881552
It's better for them that I am out of their life.
>>
When am I going to hear from a friend that you died? I'm waiting.
>>
A,
you're not the usual A that i write to in these threads. i'm sorry for being so emotionally unavailable. you've been a really good friend to me, and honestly if i were in a different state of mind i would probably pursue my feelings for you further, but i'm still rebuilding the parts of myself that i lost in my previous relationship (with the other A), and i think a relationship right now would throw me right back into that codependent mindset i'm trying so hard to stay away from. i'm not in a good state of mind to be anything else than a good friend. i hope that doesn't mean that you'll get bored and leave.
i'm scared you're going to leave, which is silly because i've only known you a little while and you're not even my girlfriend. anyway, yeah, please stay.
love
S
>>
Danae,

I hope you're ok and got to visit the store two states away.

M.
>>
J,

You're a stupid prick and a narcissist, I feel as though a major burden has been lifted
I only posted because seeing this thread reminded me of being sent them

Peace, E.
>>
I have read all of your letters.
I am unaffected by them.
The plans are unalterable.
Your paranoia is increasing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.