[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

done with /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

File: 1493918578762.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1493918578762.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>knock on my door this morning
>mom and whore confront me about last night
>they fucking got messages on fb
>"i have guys harassing me and my friends. i read everything you said about me and i hope you die a virgin for being a coward"
>mom slapped me
>took away my ps4, tv, xbone, left laptop to apply for scholarships and pack my shit to uni asap
>shes not even going to fucking pay for my first semester as promised
fuck you guys, you ruined any chance i had at a better future, i fucking HATE all of you this board is fucking ruined thanks to the overflood of whiteknights i cant eve vent about problems peopple are taking her side and its a shame that even a male dominated board like RK9agreeds with her does this sgit fuck you guys im fucking done with this board ill kms if i have to theres nothing good left to live for FUCK R9K IM FUCKING DONE WITH LIFGE AND YOIU STUPID FAGGOTS SEND THEM THIS THREAD TOO FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36877020
I hope you kill yourself honeslty. You're a fucking loser without the self awareness to see it, therefore you will never overcome it. You and your like deserve swift death.
>>
>>36877020
context? what happened to lead up to this point?
>>
>>36877067
go the fuck away you have no idea what its lke to live herei cannot even fucking pay for college now and once again women fucking take the win
>>
>>36877020
This is what you get for not beating your mum up. I'm pretty sure you'll get a wife's son from her too
>>
>>36877110
Wouldn't it make more sense.. To like.. Kill your mom?
IRONIC POST XD
>>
>>36877203
seriously what is op rambling about
>>
Uhhh
what are you talking about man? I go on here, but am a wageslave so i'm not on here 24/7. Give me the backstory or at least some context
>>
>>36877235
His mum can't control herself. She's taking her own xbox ps4 tv and laptop away. She doesnt pay a homeless guy browsing a hawaiian imageboard the uni (she wants to buy it so she can ''''use''' it as a toilet)
The teachers are sold too. They are black
>>
>>36877235
Who the fuck knows.
I can take a guess though

>Come on /r9k/ to bitch and moan about his life
>Ends up leaking a little too much personal info
>Gets swarmed by the white knighting tripfags that shitpost here
>Then they screencapped proof and sent it to OP's relatives, gets completely BTFO
>>
>>36877279
I explained it pretty well here.
>>36877292
>>
This isn't the guy who leaked his sis' nudes right?
>>
>>36877336
nah i remember that guy's sister wasn't mad but his parents were, so that seems like another thing

>>36877292
an archived link would be appreciated desu
>>
>>36877279
>>36877235
>>36877091
>OP's cousin's parents died so she lives with them now
>She's sexually active and this makes OP upset because he's a bitter virgin
>They go out to eat
>OP is annoyed with Stacy cousin
>She tells him he's a loser that gets no sex
>They throw food at each other
>He calls her a stupid slut and other insults then leaves
>When she comes outside she tries to be nice and OP pushes her into the street
>Posts this greentext and her personal info on /r9k/ like a retard

I guess some anons found her on social media and told her about the thread. He's just a fucking loser that can't take a joke. Just another violent piece of shit on this board. Nothing new or exciting honestly.
>>
Link ?
(pleashavecreepshotspleasehavecreepshots)
>>
>>36877425
>He's just a fucking loser that can't take a joke
What she said isn't something to joke about, that's going too far
>>
>>36877425
was it this thread?

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36857846/#36857846
>>
>>36877091
If it's the guy from last night this is what happened
>cousins parent die 4 years ago, OPs mom invites cousin to move in
>she's 24 at this time and only whores around partying
>OP gets kicked out of his room so his cousin can have it
>4 years go by, cousin doesn't work or clean or contribute to the house in anyway and just whores around
>cut to last night, OP and his family are at olive garden, his cousin is shouting into her phone during dinner since she has no inside voice
>OP sperg and calls her a dumb whore and tells her to shut up since he's embarrassed the whole restaurant is looking at them
>Cousin throws food at OP, he throws a bread stick back then goes outside and his little brother follows him
>Cousin and OPs mom come out and cousin sarcastically apologizes and OP sperg again and pushes her then leaves again to wherever the fuck to cool off
>/r9k/ keeps bugging him to post her facebook pictures while all this is happening
This is around when I went to bed, I can only imagine he followed through and people image searched to find her facebook and sperg on her and do some reddit tier white knighting to get OP in trouble while forgetting 2 important things
1. OP is a sperg undeniably but is also barely 18 and going to college in the fall to make something of himself
2. His cousin is a 28 year old woman that not only doesn't contribute to society in anyway but is also leeching off of her aunt, OPs mom, while she sluts around and acts like she's half in age while out in public
>>
>>36877020
>>36877425
His sister was a dirty mudshark, OP did nothing wrong
>>
>>36877425
violence should generally be avoided
usually you look like either a fool or asshole
only engage in violence when you can't be caught or you have proof they were going to beat the fuck out of you (video of them laying hands on you, NOT A MEAN NOTE, etc)
>>
just join the military, save up money for three years and get out
You'll have whatever you save and 50 grand for school
stop being a pussy
>>
>>36877468
Lmao, OP deserved everything he got, fuck him.
>>
this drama is delicious
>>
>>36877489
>that blatant insult was just a joke, anon, so you can't be mad at me hee hee~
Sounds justified desu
>>
>>36877020
if you weren't such a spergy /pol/tard retard I would have a shred of sympathy for you.
>>
File: 1325852894710.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1325852894710.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>36877020
Your mother clearly has no respect for you, as a son or as a man. Since she's apparently cutting you off, all that's left is to cut her out. I'm an expert on this, I've read dozens of threads like this over the years, and it's literally the best thing you can do for yourself and your future. You'll miss the shit out of your brother though, probably.
>>
Felt bad for you but then I read the old thread and realized you're a racist cunt. Im glad this is happening now
>>
>people actually white knighting a woman that's almost 30 that doesn't work or clean or help out around the house at all and just lives off her aunts money
What happened to /r9k/
>>
>>36877728
Best of luck, do a flip, etc. Seriously though, don't fuck up.
>>
>>36877711
>t. nigger
/Origano
>>
>>36877020
You wanted the robots to do that, OP. Just admit it.
>>
>>36877728
>embarrassed the family
>not the nearly 30 year old woman leeching money from her that is loud and obnoxious in public
>>
>>36877728
Honestly she should have been kicked out the second she brought drugs into your house.

I would go to your father about this. If he is not around then calmly bide your time until you can move out and tell your mother it is her fault for allowing the leeching mud shark to stay with her. Tell her that the mud shark is her family now and have fun. Then leave for college or W/E
>>
First we lost Sniffjizzer, now we lost Olive Garden Sperg
Why does reddit have to ruin everything
>>
I don't normally enjoy anons getting BTFO by whiteknights but OP is clearly underaged and he's just gonna get scolded or some shit.

I hope he blows this out of proportion and kills himself.
>>
>>36877020
You may not have made the best decisions, but I still feel bad. Your mother clearly has no respect for you despite the fact that your cousin is much, much worse.

I know what it's like to have white knights constantly defend a bitch (my stepmother), even while she treats me like crap.
>>
File: IMG_2059.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2059.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
>posting PII on the four chans
>complaining about anything that happens next
When will they learn?
>>
>>36877831
Not OP, but Daddy's dead
>>
Shouldn't have vented on 4normie friend.
>>
so how did people find her facebook? When I reverse image searched there was no results and the filename didn't help either
>>
Just go to College then and ignore your family as much as possible. If your mother is going to make all the work on the house by herself she's going to tire to death with no one to help. Unless you actually didn't help either, but still, this result was expected.

You're dumb to think this wouldn't happened and she's a bitch.
>>
>Post images of a girl
>expect not to get doxxed

You're a fucking retard OP.
>>
>>36878286
This right here my fellow fampaitachis
>>
On one hand, your family sounds like trash (including you)

But on the other you were retarded enough to practically dox yourself and you deserve everything you get for being such a newfag. Sorry OP but the lols win out
>>
>>36877318
>Ends up leaking a little too much personal info

You know OP, I really want to side with you, but that's literally the dumbest thing you could ever do short of playing a game of Operation with a circuit box.
>>
File: rahah.jpg (13KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
rahah.jpg
13KB, 225x250px
>>36877020
you dumb fuck. maybe don't post personal identifying information on fucking 4chan of all places?

you get no sympathy from me faggot
>>
OP I feel bad, but you shouldn't have trusted a bunch of guys on /r9k/ to not fuck you over. Even though there are a lot of cool people on this board, there are a lot of people that are just assholes, and you shouldn't trust them.
>>
>OP leaks personal info
>complains that anons used that to troll him irl
Well yeah dumb ass, that's what happens. If I had stuck around in your thread I would've probably messed with her too just for the fun of it
>>
Trolling newfags who dox themselves is a site-old time honored tradition on 4chan. Anybody who disagrees is obviously from the hugbox known as reddit
>>
File: images.jpg (29KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29KB, 344x428px
>>36877020

Lol stupid nigga. How dumb are you to leak personal info?
This is 4chan, for fuck sake.

You deserve it. You deserve to suffer the consequences of your own stupidity.

And that not being enough you come here with this story so we can laugh just a little more at your fucking face. Well done loser, now just die please.
>>
>>36877020
What the fucking story fucker?
Tell it with out impelishing.
>>
>>36879328
>>36877489
>>36877468
Brief summary with archived link.
tl;dr OP threw a fit on /r9k/ last night and leaked his sister's fb
>>
Just sent this thread to your family
>>
>>36879328
>impelishing
>>
>>36879401
its always good to see things from another perspective
>>
You are all the cancer of this board. Are you all delusional or bipolar?
>roastie hate threads on the daily
>op hits a roastie
>"op you monster!"
>>
OP, Im gonna give you some advice. First of all, that whole thing at Olive Garden could've been avoided if you just tried to be the bigger person. I know it was probably super annoying how she was talking on her phone so loud that everyone in the restaurant could hear her. However, instead of flipping out at her and starting a scene, you should've just politely asked her to not talk so loud. Also, when she threw lettuce at you, you should've just said something like "really, did you seriously just throw lettuce at me?" That was super immature of her, and throwing food at her was a terrible way to act in that situatuation. Finally, men should never hit women, but starting physical fights is almost always a bad idea. Only fight somebody if you have to defend yourself.
>>
>>36879565
>men should never hit women
do you believe in gender equality?
>>
>>36879564
>dumbass releases info about himself
>it's wrong to troll him irl
Fuck off. Most people did it for fun not because of your white knight boogeyman.
>>
>>36879595
No. Men are stronger than women and that's why it's wrong for men to hit women. I also believe that certain gender roles exist for a reason and should be encouraged, but I don't think people should be forced to conform to them if they really don't want to.
>>
Op are you dead? RIP Olive Garden sperg
>>
>>36879595
Tbqh nobody should hit anybody except for in self defense. Starting the altercation just shows how immature you are.
>>
>>36879713
there are serveral cases where its right to hit a woman

>>36879780
this
>>
>>36879713
t. toastie roastie

no one cares
>>
>>36877020
Op i hate your mom i didnt know it was you at first but your story pissed me off. I hope whatever happens goes well gl faggot
>>
>>36877713
Normal fags a b tards invaded.
>>
>>36879794
I mean I guess if you really have to defend yourself, then its okay. But starting physical fights with women is almost never OK.

>>36879795
I'm not a girl, I just think men should be chivalrous and women shouldn't act like whores.
>>
>>36877713
I don't thin they were whiteknighting I think they were just trolling OP
>>
>>36877711
I agree. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>36879757
i went for a walk help me with suicide methods everyone
>>36879829
you're one of the good ones left man
>>
File: 1494117436529.jpg (10KB, 243x194px) Image search: [Google]
1494117436529.jpg
10KB, 243x194px
>>36877425
>>36877489
>>36877468
BAAHAHA
>>36877020
dumbass
>>
>>36877425
He did the right thing. She's a whore.
>>
>>36877703
this this this

get a job op
>>
File: nooooooooooo.png (1MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
nooooooooooo.png
1MB, 1920x802px
>>36877425
womenwtfff
talking about sex while eating food
whooooooorrrrrrrrrr
rerererere
>>
>>36880111
Join the military cut your mom off.
>>
>>36877020
Cut her out of your life for siding with that whore

When you leave for college make sure to take your entertainment and whatever else you want from the house, leave a fuck you note or don't say anything at all
>>
>>36880111
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chivalry
>>
>>36877020
Slash the cousin's throat
Otherwise you are useless
>>
Listen I'm older and have been pretty successful even by normal standards. I'm going to tell you exactly what to do to improve your life or at least salvage this situation. You fucked up op not sure what info you posted think it might of been a few pixs but whatever. Here's the depth of your situation what little respect your ma had for you is gone or maybe she still sees you as a child. If you would have stayed on her good side you could have not only had your frist semester of college paid for you'd also have a place to live when you finish. Your cousins prolly going to tell all of this on social media too. So first thing you do is go off line no Facebook Twitter snap or what ever the fuck you retards use nowadays. Delete it all. Move out asap use the college dorms if you gotta but don't actually go to college. Its not a good start up for a man whos now facing the world alone.
>>
File: 14324231.jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
14324231.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
>>36879564
what do you expect man this board is normie as fuck now.
>>
>>36881644
Im not OP.

>>36881805
Chivalrous might have been the wrong word, but I definitely think its wrong for men to hit women unless they have to defend themselves.
>>
>>36882020
Join the military asap. It's a lengthy process so your going to need somewhere too live. Don't tell your family your doing this. Get a job any job. Make work even more important then college just don't fail out your first semester. What you did was wrong but what your family did was worse your mother chose a grown women over her son. Then she put your future in jeopardy as a way to punish you. And for what venting on an anonymous image board, postimg a few pics of your cousin? Cut her off for a few years and when you achieve higher status in lif show her forgivleness.
>>
File: IMG_0652.jpg (45KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0652.jpg
45KB, 500x445px
Thread is larp. 'I hope you die a virgin' is the kind of insult that only people who are obsessed with losing their virginity would come up with.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>36877020
Get fucked Moron. Rev up those Helium Tanks you know what to do.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (19KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
19KB, 249x202px
LOL they troll'd u 4 teh lulz
>>
File: thisthewhore.jpg (325KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
thisthewhore.jpg
325KB, 2048x1152px
>>36877020
Anyone know if this is the cousin? Black guy in pic. Will post more of face in replies to this comment.
>>
File: whore.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
>>36882376

This the whore?
>>
File: whore2.jpg (88KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
whore2.jpg
88KB, 960x957px
>>36882376

Can't find many Thalixza Rivera's on facebook....
>>
OP I was the one telling you to be an anime, I regret telling you to be an anime.

Ps you clearly didn't follow my steps to success, did you show up eat the food in the fridge and leave? That was your ticket to success and you blew it clearly.
>>
>>36882177
Op it's me again the guy who gave you the solid advice yesterday. Today this man is giving you the solid advice, take it.
>>
File: 1493270273243.png (28KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1493270273243.png
28KB, 477x539px
>>36882213
Lmao it's not I was one of the anons that sent her the messages and it was hilarious. Op is retarded and he deserves everything
>>
>>36882711

What her name on social media accounts? And whats the proof that it is Op's cousin?
>>
>>36882404
>>36882398
op's cousin has bigger tits
>>36882711
how did you find her?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.