[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw unirionically majoring in gender studies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1425160727962.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1425160727962.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>tfw unirionically majoring in gender studies
>>
>tfw majoring in gender studies to post a feminism rekt thread
>>
>>36876371
>>36877080
>Being this shitty at life
>>
>>36876371
Are you actually? What do you intend to do after graduation, go to law school or MPP for gender law or something?

I mean especially now with gay marriage becoming legal and all the friction that's causing across America I could see there being plenty of legitimate career paths you could do with that degree
>>
>>36876371
sounds memey, how is it?
I've sat in on a few queer theory classes for fun before
>>
>>36877158
>I could see there being plenty of legitimate career paths you could do with that degree

OP here, there's not. I'm fucked. End yourself
>>
>>36877338
Listen man I am trying to help you.
Considering your answer I highly doubt you actually majored in gender studies honestly, you probably are not even in college.

On the off chance you are - I am telling you that there are plenty of legitimate career paths which you can take. Whether or not you take them is your choice. Assuming you made this thread in sincerity, what led you to major in gender studies? What do you envision yourself doing when you "grow up"?
>>
>>36877397
Go fuck yourself and stop trying to rub it into my face. I don't care if your faggot ass believes me, fuck you
>>
i know op is probably baiting, but some men actually do this. why?
>>
>>36876371
I hope roastie prog pussy that has been slammed by countless negros is worth the crippling debt, anon
>>
File: ricky.jpg (90KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
90KB, 852x480px
>>36876371
No you aren't.
Think about your bait before posting it next time.
sage for mad and off topic and I don't like you or your thread
>>
>>36877675
No one gives a fuck you fucking faggot
>>
>>36877675
>off topic

Kill yourself
>>
>>36877609
>To get pussy
>some jobs just need a bachelor's degree
>they are planning to go into law or something
>they are just interested in it
>>
>>36877609
>i know op is probably baiting, but some men actually do this. why?

If you are a good student then you can do well in anything.

I don't know how many good undergraduate students there are in gender studies departments across the country, but there has to be at least a few. Most who are interested in gender studies will likely also double major in another degree as well, like philosophy or political science or psychology.

These [good] students will go on to:
Be lawyers who work in gender law, fighting gender and sex discrimination cases among other things
Work on policy related to transgenders, something which is currently a hot topic (can transgenders use male and female restrooms? That's actually not a good example because public restrooms cannot legally enforce gender restrictions, but still)
Psychology - who really has gender dysphoria and what is that? People interested in transitioning generally have to talk to a clinical psychologist or case worker in some form for counseling about whether or not doing so is a good choice for them, they may have to live as that gender for some period of time - the psychologist may have the authority to recommend a prescription for HRT or not, although it doesn't really matter since all the meds are available OTC.

Academics is also an option, similar to history some proportion of the graduates will stay in academia and teach gender related topics, generally the border of gender studies and media or history or something

anyways there's plenty of stuff you can go on to do off the top of my head

What does the average gender studies single major do? I haven't looked up any stats but my assumption would be - roughly 60% work in an unrelated field, 30% are case workers or work in similar government shit jobs, and the last 10% pursue grad school for either a profession or academia in some fashion
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.