[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you hear and see normies making fun of cargo shorts IT'S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1487902347671.png (606KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487902347671.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
>tfw you hear and see normies making fun of cargo shorts
IT'S FUCKING HUMID AND HOT AS HELL OUT HERE WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR? FUCKING JEAN SHORTS? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36876179
I will never understand the hate. You ask them why they're terrible and they just go "because they're cargo shorts!"

It's either cargo shorts or basketball shorts, and I'd rather have cargo over basketball otherwise I risk the chance of having a boner incident in public
>>
>>36876179
Fuck them. Cargo shorts are the shit. They're universal. You can't look good in basketball shorts if you're not a Chad.
>>
>>36876179
Khaki shorts
Same shut minus the pockets which are what make people sperg out because they got associated with neckbeards a few years ago
>>
>>36876179
>>36876251
They look horrible. They're bulky and make fat people look fatter and skinny people look skinnier. They're ugly as hell, and make you look like you do all your shopping in the targets kids section.

Wear some normal khaki shorts for fucks sake. Just get some shorts made of the same material but without the fucking pockets. After that you can upgrade to big boy shorts.
>>
>>36876179
Because they are asociated with autistic people. They are bulky and ugly as hell. Cargo shorts are the equivalent of baggy bootcut jeans or jncos.
>>
>>36876535
>ou can't look good in basketball shorts if you're not a Chad.
I don't care. They're top-tier comfy, and I wear them exclusively during the summer. Anyone who actually has a problem with that is a special kind of autist
>>
I only wear shorts if I'm running or lifting. Shorts aren't appropriate to wear outside of the athletic setting. They don't offer any protection from the sun for you lower legs anyway. Just wear chinos like a nonretard.
>>
i have literally never heard anyone make fun of cargo shorts where i live (UK). is this some american thing or something? i see people wearing them all the time in the summer, its shorts with 2 extra pockets who the fuck cares jesus christ
>>
>>36877028
I've never heard anyone make fun of them either. This is another one of those things that exclusively happens on the internet. For the record, I don't even wear cargo shorts
>>
>>36877028
People wear them all the time in America too. They just all look autistic. I imagine the same goes for the UK
>>
>>36877155
some extra pockets on an item of clothing makes people look autistic? fashion culture is so pathetic honestly
>>
>>36876977
>They don't offer any protection from the sun for you lower legs anyway.
who cares
>Just wear chinos like a nonretard
nah. I'll continue wearing athletic shorts just to trigger autists
>>
>>36877269
I'd rather be pathetic but look good than be pathetic and look like an autistic neckbeard.

Just so you know what you're saying can be applied to anything. Things that may seem arbitrary can impact the way you look greatly.
>>
>>36876179
>>36876985

originally lonely in this thread
>>
File: ChosenUndead.png (157KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
ChosenUndead.png
157KB, 500x309px
>>36876179
I just wear jeans all the time, regardless of heat.
>>
>>36876854
Well then should I wear them to let people know I'm autistic so they don't think I'm one of them? I don't want any normalfags approaching me
>>
>>36876535
You're not going to look good regardless of what you wear, you might as well go for top comfort.
>>
>>36876179
>he still wears autism pants

are you twelve or younger?
>>
>>36876179
KHAKI SHORTS IF YOU REALLY LIKE THAT AUTISTIC COLOR YOU DIPSHIT, GO FOR 9" IF YOU'RE SHY

HOLY FUCK WHY EVEN GO OUTSIDE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CLOTHES ARE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.