[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why female virginity matters to men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: image (5).jpg (202KB, 650x493px) Image search: [Google]
image (5).jpg
202KB, 650x493px
Evolutionarily men want women to be preferably zero N count (is why when civilization was less degenerate, most women married young and were virgins who'd only had sex with their husband) because it meant the man could assuredly ascertain paternity. This need for female sexual purity in order to ascertain paternity is an inbuilt part of the male operating system and is impossible to change in most men. It's adapted to the extent that when a woman gives birth, a man instinctually scans the baby's face to see if it looks like him.

Now pragmatically and psychologically, once a woman has a man in her past she can't get over because he so thoroughly owned her in heart and mind, you're never a real person to her, she is fundamentally incapable of connecting with you on the level of depth she did with that guy. Even if you have a lot in common with her and get on really well, she will never sacrifice for you how she did for him. You never get all of her, because "all of her" just isn't there anymore, or she's incapable of trusting enough to give herself over so totally like she did for him. Maybe it's a mixture of both, I have no way of confirming my suspicions here, so I can't say.

Her "first alpha" was the one who "turned her" so to speak, so he will always be the most profound man in her life, you're never her #1. It's sad and fucking tragic, and it's a horrible situation to be in as "the next guy". You avoid all this by just being the first guy. Once a woman is damaged, it is generally speaking, quite permanent. She's not relationship material anymore. I take no joy in saying that, it just is what it is.
>>
File: kirill_facial_nightlife.jpg (821KB, 1800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
kirill_facial_nightlife.jpg
821KB, 1800x1198px
>>36875473
Men who want deep, meaningful relationships will see this as a dealbreaker because they'll never be "the love of her life", or her "main alpha" or whatever the fuck you want to call it. That dude in her past will be. And she will always compare you to him, you'll always be living in his shadow, no matter how badass you are yourself. You're always fighting a memory, and nostalgia gives him bonus influence. It sucks for all involved because it means she can't get the sense of completion and happiness she needs, and you as a man can't get the level of respect, deference and worship you need. It's broken because she's broken.

So bearing all that in mind, it makes perfect sense it'd be a disqualifier. Sluts and damaged girls get mad because they don't want to pay for the mistakes/tragedies in their past. They want a fresh start. The problem is, to have a fresh start you need to purify yourself of the shit that has contaminated you. You can't change the past, so they can't do that.

They want their past to be in the past like the past means nothing and affects nothing in the present. But the truth is, the past is responsible for who you are now. It's very important. Minimising it and deflecting by shaming the person evaluating you based on your relational history is an ego preservation strategy and is ultimately dishonest.

And any woman who is honest with herself knows I'm right. Of course, the truth hurts and rationalisation is easy, so most women will not be honest even with themselves about this. They just can't handle it.
>>
What traits do you have to offer a high quality woman like this?

You sound like you should be weeded out of the gene pool honestly.
>>
File: 1485824205767.jpg (86KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
1485824205767.jpg
86KB, 1000x769px
>>36875475
1) this should be the norm for women just like having gainful employment and not being fat should be for men

2) nowadays even fucking Brad Pitt can't get a woman like this

3) you are the resident roastie of /pol/ who always shits up threads, fuck you
>>
>>36875476
I'm not even female. I just don't like entitled shits like you who think you deserve a woman like this simply for existing.

So what if women were to return to this standard. Would you just use her like a slave while you eat cheetos and play vidya? You think you deserve a high quality woman?
Fuck you.
>>
>>36875477
>being a virgin
>high quality
You realize you're proving OP's point, right?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.