[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzone Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1638.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1638.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>be me
>be in HS (12grd)
>there be this qt 8/10 Asian/white girl
>she gets what good memes are and hates feminists
>basically premium waifu material
>I'm definitely below her league in attractiveness
>make up for it with my personality(loads of girls have told me I'm like the funniest guy they know)
>be hittin her up on SC
Talking about shit
>she recently broke up with her bf of like 1.5 years cuz he was a beta cuck
>tryna cop
>no lie she tells me she like my best friend
>fuckmylife.jpg
>best friend is slightly more attractive than me but has a way worse personality, even though chicks dig it (cuz chicks dig assholes apparently)
>mfw he told me he likes her too but doesn't want to date her rn cuz she just got out of a relationship
>highvelocitydepression.png
>although he does have loads of other chicks he could date so like it's not like a super huge crush
>she asks me what she should do
>get her to hold off on him for a little while but she's still into him.
>she says shit like "bro" and "boyo" to me from time to time
>definitely in the friend zone, and in pretty deep.
>she hasn't told me that she likes me but hasn't said she wouldn't date me even though she's had several chances to
>we SC a lot but she is pretty conservative with the selfies and pictures.
>I bet with some smooth moves and some lifting I could Chad it up enough to cop, but I haven't got a lot of time
>btw she's a year younger

Wtf do I do lads
>inb4 faggot
>inb4 confidence
>inb4 kys
>inb4 loser

Fml goys I don't know what to do
>>
Hook her up with your friend then watch them have sex as you jerk off in the closet.
>>
File: IMG_1585.jpg (29KB, 660x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.jpg
29KB, 660x630px
>>36875366
Hey, not a bad idea.
>>
>>36875285
It's quite easy what you need to do, realize you got friendzoned and move on to pursue another girl. Just stop talking to her, it's not gonna happen, stop wasting your time. Your brain will see her as your most realistic chance of mating, so it's gonna be hard to forget about her, but just remember that it's not ever gonna happen, and she made it clear so you need to gtfo. That's what makes a numale, they just don't ever leave, they keep orbiting her until it ends in disaster. Move on to bitch #2, and if she friendzones you, approach bitch #3
>>
>>36875285
Get fit, fuck worthless bitches

Eventually you'll move on
>>
Was friendzoned by my oneitis. She woulf let me fool around with her, let me finger her, let me suck in her tits, give her hickeys, etc. But she never let me fuck, but she would sleep with other guys and not me. I got tired of it then told her to fuck off and ghosted her. She blocked me on everything and now lately she been making a great effort to get me to take her back.
>>
>>36875285
Just fuck off and ask her out. From what you're saying you're not the type that girls are just revolted by in terms of a serious relationship and if your personality is decent you should be in the clear.
>>
File: 1460848954064.jpg (9KB, 206x220px) Image search: [Google]
1460848954064.jpg
9KB, 206x220px
>>36875285
>gets what good memes are
>hates feminists
>beta cuck
>Chad it up enough to cop
>Fml goys
>be in HS (12grd)

My 14 year old cousin talks like this you fucking child, are you sure you're a senior? Maybe this girl doesn't like you because she sees you as nothing more than her immature little brother. Please grow up, anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.