[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your story of your crush aka make me feel not so creepy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

File: delete.jpg (145KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
145KB, 600x400px
I'll share mine (this is all current)

The girl lives down the street, 2 years older than me, Drives a mustang, 5,5 120 best way I can describe her skin tone/hair is hila from h3h3.

When we were younger we would play together a lot at a friends house down the road, and one day it was hot and I took my shirt off and she laughed at me (i was about 5,0 130 at the time so kinda chubby) didn't talk to her much after that.

I walk by her house every day walking my dog, I see her doing things I turn my head and speed up walking, but I want to go up and talk to her, I miss her I want her, I dream about her, I'm so scared of her for some reason, she's always been nice to me, but I feel like such a loser hell I just want to talk to her just to prove to myself I have some self worth, I just want to talk to her but I can't I feel like screaming right now so many emotions I can't control.

my most recent dream about her is helping her and her sister move out and helping them move in and then she calls me that night and I come over tell my mom I have a date we fall asleep on the couch my mom gets worried and calls the police for a welfare check, knock on the door I wake up she's in her bra and underwear(no sex) I put on pants and see who it is in talking to the police and she comes over with a robe on and throws her arm around me and ask what's going on and we go back to sleep.

I'm such a loser I'm glad 4chan is anon
>>
>>36875076
>be me
>like a short petite girl with glasses
>girl start opening up to me
>my "best friend" ruins it for me
>i still think about her everyday
>>
>>36875076
I love just love her anon...

She is exactly the type of Girl someone like me who spend a majority of his time playing Video games and watching tv-series would fall in love with.

She's smart, pretty and cringingly akward like me, that's why it broke me when she started going out with the "popular" girls, started experimenting with drugs and alcohol.
Don't get me wrong, she is the weirdest Girl i know, with 18 still a Kissles Virgin, i always wanted to be her first...

What still kills me inside is the fact that i know just a little more time to get less chubby and more healthy and she could've been mine. But no, after i got into Pick up artist stuff i "wanted to be more manly/demanding" that stuff drove her away from me... It hast been 9 weeks and 1 day since she sent me that Massage.
It was: "I'm sorry, but you're just not the same anymore and i know we should do such a talk in person but i'm too lazy for that rn and you wouldn't let me finish my senteces anyway." I suggested that ww should end our 5 year long friendship after we hat a small fight.
She was my crush since i was 12, i am 18 now...
Me and her got pretty close in that first year, since then it kinda never got forward because i got fat and i knew she would reject me because of it, can't blame her, would do the same if she was fat.
She has beatiful long Red hair and sometimes she still wears her glasses, i think she looks a lot like Barbara gordon (batgirl) with it. My favourite fictional Characters are Batgirl and Nightwing (Dick Grayson, the first robin) and my phone background are Nightwing and Barbara holding eachother...

I still think that if i had more self control und would eat healthier she would be mine and we would cuddle right now, but no, guess Nightwing wasn't inspirational enough...

Pic related is phone background
>>
>>36875721
Could cont and tell more about her, if OP is still here
>>
>>36875076
Do you live in america if so what state?
Stop muting me holy shit.
>>
>>36875744
im still here reading your comment
>>
>>36875812
east coast usa ikr its been doing that to me too
>>
>>36875850
Let me guess new england?
also dont look at women too highly you might find out this chick is not what you think...Happened to me.
>>
>>36875828
Ok, after i'm going to tell some creepy things about her and me so you wont feel so alone :)
>>
>>36875871
southeast, lol
>>
>>36875894
Thank you, I guess ill do the same, when we used to play a lot, I stole her phone and downloaded all the pictures off of it to my computer and when we stopped talking I would stare at them
>>
>>36875901
why not just wave at her when you see her assuming you are OP.
>>
>>36875935
Post a face picture of her so we can call her a cutie.
>>
>>36875940
Scared she will look at me in disgust >inster any other irrational thought that could go wrong here
>>
>>36875957
lol no take hila kliens skin tone and hair and put it on a more busty Aubrey plaza that's pretty close
>>
>>36875958
If she drive a mustang she probably will find the bitch in you and cheat like me ex (who drives a mustang)
Look either nut up and go talk to her after waving and saying hello or just dont talk to women because shes fucking chad.
>>
>>36875076
>I'm so scared of her for some reason, she's always been nice to me, but I feel like such a loser
Yeah I feel like this too. Anyways here's my predicament OP.

>English professor is an incredibly cute young girl (mid-late 20s probably, I'm 22-23 in the course of our classes)
>last semester, she would just wear mostly t-shirts, shirts, and jeans with a few shawls and such
>hair was always kind of messy and unkempt
>develop this image of her as a shy, awkward girl who's trying to come out of her shell
>think she's just like me if I would be a girl
>have to go to her office for help on an essay
>nervous as hell but I hold my spaghetti in despite being quiet and avoiding eye contact >she stares at me for what seems like a little too long at one point
>go home and immediately think she's fallen in love with me and won't say anything because she doesn't want to violate the school ethics code
next semester
>puts a ton of effort into her appearance, wears hipster-normie clothes and always has her hair done up well
>literal 10/10
>has a wedding ring i didn't notice
>through a bit of stalking, find out she's a massive overachiever with tons of work and life experience
>want to kill myself for ever thinking a NEET-for-3-years loser like myself ever had a chance with her
>>
>>36876079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD-ys67ekq0
Come rock and roll robots we dont need make busy bitchs and chads.
>>
>>36876059
True no arguing I need to talk to her if anything just closure, what im doing clearly isnt healthy
>>
>>36876147
No it isnt you are a man and you want a women and todays world you walking up and pouring your heart out isnt "alpha" so thats why you think you are fucked.
I always drunk text bullshit to women but thats because I want them to know who I really am.
Just wave at her and tell her you walk by because you wanted to be strong and say hey...Hopefully she is a human and likes you for that.
>>
>>36876079
damn, feel kinda the same, maybe its just the hopeless romantic in me but i think she could be down to earth, but a part of me is telling me shes a man-eater.
>>
>>36876211
brb going to see if she's home will report back, your inspiring words are giving me new found confidence. (going to go in road and see if her car is home)
>>
>>36876238
Only one way to find out and keep posting info about her so I can help you.
Red flags count them.
>>
>>36876282
shes home. i will without going to personal i feel you are trying to trick me lol.

what do you want to know about her, I'm thinking of going to her house?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7S6EgSlCI

thought this song kinda fits lol (men at work-overkill)
>>
>>36876238
Yeah, I even wrote an 80s-styled synthpop song about her.
>>
>>36875721
Cont from that,

I just know that she was the one, she watches anime like i did, and she actually plays good Video games, not just that mobile shit.

One of the things why i can't let go of her is that i could have had it all, everything i ever wanted to do with a girl in these 5 years...

Don't get me wrong, i actually know that i(at least when i my body is good) am actually attractive and a bit of a chad, until i met her i had so many girls, but because of me being a sperg i cared more about anime and games instead of other people. When i started falling in love with her i couldn't muster the Courage to just add her on Facebook and start talking to her, so i got a gf who objectively is more attractive than her, then we accidentally sat besides eachother in Religion, the only lesson where we were in the same room. It was magical. So magical that my sperg younger self actually managed to get an excuse so it would not be creepy to add her on Facebook and talk to her. After that, my mind just went blank and i couldn't even think about my gf at the time, just her.

So after 2 or 3 months of chatting daily with her on Facebook she invites me to her birthday Party. She had few "real" friends at the time and the only ones who showed up are me and my best friend (He was with her in clans and was a year before that actually together with her best friend, the only reason why i even befriended my best friend is to get close to her, i know, i am pathetic...). It was just us 3 in the City. At the end, my best friend told me that she said to her best friend (his ex) that she really, really likes me, she was kinda embarrased and a bit red. I, of course, hugged her and also told her that i like her very much. (When she got red and embarrased, she said "as a friend", that should have been my first sign to not get too attached to her...)

Cont
>>
>>36876438
do you have the lyrics?
>>
>>36876460
i'll send the song to a burner email
>>
>>36876347
>>36876271
Not trying to trick you but good luck with women bro they are picky so enjoy what ones you can.
>>
>>36876480
Thanks, ill try my best lol
>>
>>36876475
making one now
>>
>>36876475
[email protected]
>>
>>36876459
Hope still anyone is reading this..
Anyway:

The next day i wondered if it was okay for me to being in love with another Girl than my current gf, so i immediatly broke up per Text with my then gf (deeply regret that decision now), didn't really helped much that the commercial which was played over and over again on the Television was that from big bang theory with the scene which has this dialogue:"penny: are you really the type of guy who would date multiple girls at the time?" "Howard: Ok, here exists just one possible answer, right?", made me make that decision even quicker.

Back to my batgirl:
Her birthday was in the summer vacation and the next school year me, her and my best friend were actually in the same class, which was just perfect for me, at least that was what i thought.

Autumn came around and my best friend got a gf, perfect time for double dates i thought, and kinda tested the waters with a indirect confession of my love to her, which was greeted with rejection...
After that nothing much happened between us except for the fact that no Girl was good enough in comparison to her, had some girls even offering me titjobs and BJ's just because they liked my akward edginess or something, always declined, wanted so Save myself for her...

Now to the creepy things:

I'm too Lazy to write it out, i have to go to work in 5 hours and after writing it and deleting it, i just feel like elliot rodger...
Sorry anon
>>
File: 1415130373125.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1415130373125.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>36875076
>qt pure girl from school is nice to hang out with
>develop feelings for her, because we hang out with few other friends every Friday
>shortly after she gets with chad
>they're together for a period of a month or so, but she loses her purity nonetheless
>still try to see her pure cute side
>try to get her to go out with me other than Friday drunken sessions
>ready to hang out, waiting at the meeting point, 2 stops from hers, aprox. an hour of ride from my place
>"Ah, anon I'm gonna sleep." - 5 minutes before the meeting time
>think she's joking and wait there for some time
>deny that she's that much of a cunt and try other times
>she does the same thing except for going offline half an hour before meeting time and not saying a word about it next time
>starts disassociating herself from me and my friends and we no longer hang out
>I'm still in love with her to this day while she's moved on
>>
File: feels_guy.jpg (34KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
feels_guy.jpg
34KB, 300x310px
I'll try and keep this as short as possible

>meet her online
>9/10
>same personalities, very compatible with each other
>were both photographers and into the same things
>eventually meet her and spend most of the summer together traveling and exploring and shit
>she lived a few hours away at the time
>she would come here and stay with me all the time and I'd go visit her too
>we were almost always together
>so many great times with her, too many to count
>we hooked up a bit but she never really wanted to fuck me, she would hook up with other guys but not me
>starts taking its toll on me, its starts to really fuck with me head
>I begin to push her away and being huge disrespectful asshole to her
>she still tries her best to keep me in orbit
>comes and kisses me and shit, extremely flirty with me, continues to let me finger her, but says she won't have sex with me
>eventually tell her to fuck off and ghost her
>we exchange some hateful words
>hear thru the grapevine that she often talks about me and misses me
>tries several times to reach out to me
>the other night I finally respond, shes telling me she misses me, shes sorry for fucking everything up, will do anything to get me back, etc
>don't text her for hours at a time and its usually no more than a few words

What do? I got too attached to her but I've moved past that. I miss her but I don't want to fall into the same trap as last time.
>>
>>36876753
damn would have liked to hear the creepy stuff, good to see im not alone lol
>>
>>36876839
If it makes you feel better: I think that befriending someone just because they have dated the best friend of someone is also creepy
>>
>>36876779
I hate being stood up too.

About a month ago i was suppose to meet a girl at a pizza shop in the mall waited 30 minutes after meeting time then got a "sorry" text from her. have not talked to her since sucks because she was cute and looks like the kind of girl who you just want to cuddle:/
>>
>>36876662
Sent, hope you enjoy
>>
>>36876882
kinda but its not like downloading someones pictures and staring at them
>>
>>36876824
maybe she had a boyfriend and was using you on the side? but she wanted to be somewhat moral? idk thats crazy
>>
>>36876914
I know the exact times when she comes home, and when she can write me back..
>>
>>36876999
dang I know her license plate number but not when she gets home but i know she's gone most of the time on weekends
>>
>>36876980
Nah she doesn't get involved in relationships. She just hooks up with her guy friends, but I wasn't one of those guys I guess. She keeps pining over me and I can't tell if it will end badly if I try and patch things up with her
>>
>>36876438
that would have been a good like 90's wrap song with an ice cube today was a good day vibe and kinda to that beat
>>
I see this girl practically every time I go to my regular cafe. As far as I can tell she's been going there as long as I have, at least. I started noticing her a few times after a couple months of getting coffee there 4-5 times a week; it was one of those things where I got curious about her at first, and now can't get her out of my head.

She must live nearby like me because she always walks up and stays for a while. But strangely for as often as I see her our timing never seems to align where we are in line at the same time, or seated near each other, and thus I haven't ever said a word to her.

I feel like we've definitely met gazes a few times, and I'm certain she recognizes me, but I don't know. Now I'm just torturing myself by being around her waiting for some meet cute moment to happen. I even try to switch up my schedule some days and STILL wind up being there the same time as her.

But I also like the coffee at that place so fucking finding another cafe.
>>
>>36877083
well i guess its what your looking for, a realationship no, sex no, a friend maybe but it wouldnt be a good one, id suggest texting her i dont want to talk to you/ get invloved because of a,b,c i think shes just looking for closure
>>
>>36877142
get there 30 minutes early wait outside? and follow her in lol?
>>
>>36877148
I'd like to think I could get some sex out of this, but I don't know if it will happen. Like shes been texting me obsessively the past two days. She texted me before wanting to meet up on her break but I ignored it. i asked her to come over last night, she said she was working but I know she could have easily said she'll be over after so I left it at that.

But nah I don't think it's a good idea to be friends with her again. Things won't be the same and I'll be fucking myself over again in the end.
>>
>>36877066
Also, that time where we were both really close friends (about September 2016 till january 2017) she told me about what she masturbates, (Trafalgar law and ace from One Piece Double teaming her) The thought of her masturbating is my only fapmaterial since then.
In january she told me i should forget everything she said that night...
>>
>>36877239
maybe be straight and only if you can hook up
>>
>>36877096
I wouldn't know, I'm pretty allergic to rap
>>36877083
>She just hooks up with her guy friends, but I wasn't one of those guys I guess. She keeps pining over me and I can't tell if it will end badly if I try and patch things up with her

Now she knows she's able to fuck with you. If you go back she'll figure she can do it again
>>
>>36877287
ok you win lol
>>
>>36877309
I won't let it happen again its all or nothing. I learned a thing or two from her. Id easily be able to ghost her again, that's if I do take her back.
>>
>>36877307
I don't want to take her back for any other reason. I just wanna finish what I starter, I even ate her out once and she didn't even give me a hand job or anything
>>
>>36877339
Hope she never finds out... But thanks for keeping my insomnia Company anon, have a great day, and hopefully you and your oneitis can some how be together :)
>>
not that into rap much too but I respect it
>>
>>36877372
damn that's low, pray she wasn't stinky
>>
>>36877287
I'm pretty envious of you now m8
>>
>>36877376
9 pm here but thanks lol
>>
>>36877447
3 am here ^^
>>36877422
You really shouldn't be, i know that that moaning will never be my Name...

What's alsk pretty creepy is that i have an armpit fetish, she doesn't know.
To my 18th birthday she had a beautiful black dress on, Yes i could See her armpits and fell again in love with her...
Some wine and money were an okay gift from her, but what would've actually made it the best birthday ever would have been allowing me at least one time to lick these godly pits in that beautiful black dress.
>>
>>36877414
Wasn't a horrible experience, she looked so sexy and she was all over me that night. Next morning she was mad because she was drunk and said that I took advantage of her. Like she was literally holding me all night and begged me to have her stay the night at my place, like what the fuck.
>>
>>36877615
I now see why i should have stopped posting at the end of the Story
>>
>>36877644
rape culture lol
>>
>>36877688
sorry for pushing you lol
>>
File: 1492209573017.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492209573017.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
My oneitis story is so sad and to make matters worse, every time I share, nobody even responds.
>>
>>36877840
I'll respond anon, promise.
>>
>>36877840
surely cant be that bad.
>>
>>36877840
I'll respond too
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>meet an absolute qt 3.14 at work
>2 years younger than me, blonde with green eyes and pale white skin that sunburns easily
>incredibly qt and sweet, and generally just really fun to be around
>find out she has a boyfriend around the same time I realize I have feelings for her
>keep falling for her anyway, getting to know her better only elevates her in my eyes even more
>their relationship drags on for months while all my attempts at moving on fail
>she seems to like me, begin to think I might have a chance with her if they break up
>they don't
>he accidentally gets her pregnant
I have no choice but to move on now, but it'll take me years to get over her if I ever really do.
>>
>>36878031
have a (you) fampai
>>
>>36878031
>keep falling for her anyway, getting to know her better only elevates her in my eyes even more
Bad move
>>
>>36876894
I think I'm just bad at taking hints.
At least she sent you an apology.
>>
>>36878031
dang, nothing much you can do:( but most relationships end when an accidental pregnancy happens from the stress of it, you can swoop in but then do you want to father another mans child?
>>
>>36878118
no, it was literally a text that said "sorry." That's it no emotion no we can reschedule etc
>>
>>36878211
teacher guy here

When I was about 7 there was a girl down the street I would play with. One day she came to my house and wanted to "play married", so she got into bed with me, insisted we close the curtains, and get under the covers. I was incredibly uncomfortable and afraid I'd die of cooties, plus I was getting sweaty under my thick linen sheets. Ironically, I had bedded a girl before most people and yet that's the closest I'll ever get.

Fuck, thinking about that makes me want to jump off a nice high building.
>>
can't even post my experience because a guy she knows browses /r9k/, and I feel like she'd find out somehow. she is an awful human being and what she did to me is absolutely terrible.
>>
>>36878398
I remember when I went to daycare

there was a girl we will call her m m was 6 I was 7 I learned about sex at a young age and I told her we should have lap sex what I would later come to find is a lap dance. and we got busted by the carer, (she would leave us outside alone) and one day we were playing doctor and she pulled her pants down and got into spread eagle and I touched her vagina I have not talked to her since I was 10 it was pretty weird but cool at the time
>>
>>36878462
maybe not go too into detail? or make a burner email?
>>
>>36878064
>Bad move
Yeah, I know. I knew falling for her was probably a bad move from the start even before I found out she had a bf but I did it anyway. I have no one to blame but myself.

>>36878122
>but most relationships end when an accidental pregnancy happens from the stress of it
She's a month and a half along now, but they're still together. That being said they're both young and make barely more than minimum wage, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a single mother a year or two from now, they hadn't even been together that long.
>you can swoop in but then do you want to father another mans child?
I'm not going to lie, I've thought about it. I realize I'd be a massive cuck for raising a literal wife's son but I'd give it a try for her. It'd bother me on some level but as long as she had nothing to do with him aside from the usual custody bullshit and I had kids of my own with her eventually I could live with it. Not that it matters since in a month and a half I'll be leaving and I probably won't see her again.
>>
>>36878462
Just paraphrase it, anon. Take stuff away, add something in.
We're all robots here, I don't think a fellow robot would be such a cunt as to snitch someone out if she's such a bad person.
>>
File: 1485703181148.jpg (433KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1485703181148.jpg
433KB, 1280x1122px
>>36877851
>>36877879
>>36877893
Oh boy here we go
>university a few years ago
>there is this jaw droppingly beautiful girl in one of my classes
>she is surprisingly quiet and solitary for such a perfect 10/10, she doesn't talk much in class and kind of sits by herself
>feel like she is my dream girl, being a quiet introvert myself
>she walks up to me outside of class one day and says hi
>I say hi and we have a very short but friendly conversation before I have to go
>can't believe it, no girl has ever been nice to me before
>semester ends
>never see her again
>have moved far away since then
>I don't even care about other girls anymore, she blows them all out of the water
>the memory of her haunts my dreams
>>
>>36878592
hang in there bud. ps fuck ReCaptcha i am a robot!
>>
>>36878628
i had the same experience but i was 5 though i still think about her.

There was a girl in my class named jordan, and she was a 10/10 and we sat across from each other all day for all of kindergarten i would do the cringy palm on my chin la la land stare and she did it back a few times (making fun of me) i still make stalker Facebook accounts to look at her.

we only had 1 class together for all of elementary kindergarten, in 4th grade I added her on facebook and said: "what the hell" she flipped out on me. I have not talked to her since ._.
>>
>>36878628
Damn. There's a girl in one of my classes who I'm trying to get close to, I fear it'll end up going this route.
>>
>>36878687
I managed to get by OK before her. Wasn't happy exactly but still. I mean, it's not like I can let go of something I never had anyway.
>>
>>36878821
>in 4th grade I added her on facebook and said: "what the hell" she flipped out on me
Jesus christ, facebook at 4th grade?

I just want to go back to the era of my parents
>>
>>36879019
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was doing fine and feeling like I was becoming more productive until I met my teacher, then I had a gun in mouth every weekend.
>>
>>36879034
yes i regret it too lol
>>
>tfw another crush
>the she's super kind and super sweet
>the you're not even physically attracted to her
>the she has no social media to creep

Why tho
>>
File: 1491319999847.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491319999847.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>36879010
It hurts so much. I can't get her out of my head.

I'm not even interested in other girls anymore. They all seem like trash now after I have seen absolute perfection. She was like what you imagine an angel would look like.
>>
My one-itis is a real slut one you can't believe until she strikes you.

She made me think for days that she liked me.
The whole time she was just mocking me and having fun with her friends.
She considers me like less than a dog and doesn't have the slightest respect for me.

I haven't even done anything wrong.
Just be friendly, talk with her, ask her number, have the courage I never had with all my previous crushes...
>>
>>36879133
yes! ive been looking for my crushes social but i cant find it, maybe she sees it's stupid?
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>36879058
It was actually different for me, I felt like I was just apathetic and content to stagnate until I met her, then I actually was motivated to try and improve myself, which I have actually done a fair amount of in the months leading up to this.

>>36879177
iktf
>tfw she tells me she'll never forget me after I mention I'll be leaving for a much better job soon
Goddamn it, even if it's just some platitude from her and she forgets I ever even existed in a year I'll never be able to forget her.
>>
>>36879246
She's Indian so maybe I'm searching the wrong name. I was gonna use my unis email database to see her actual name but that seems too far.

I just wanna see her again anon.
>>
>>36879283
possible i just had a breakthough thought too, the girl is middle eastern looking ish, i see her alot at a resturant owned by greeks, her family has a lot of money maybe shes greek!
>>
>>36879266
>I felt like I was just apathetic and content to stagnate until I met her, then I actually was motivated to try and improve myself
Did that too, I've got a haircut, some new clothes, and I've been trying hard as hell to improve my social skills and musical ability. Still it all unravels every weekend. Going to avoid female teachers from now on, this is actually the second time this has happened.
>>
>be 16
>ask crush to junior prom
>all her friends are with her
>this bike has 5 wheels
>loud music must dance
>force date to dance away from friends
>dance floor is packed
>turns out she has agoraphobia
>spend rest of night calming her down
>marked by girls as huge asshole
>senior year hated by band kids and girls

I went to senior prom stag with some friends, and had insane amounts of fun tearing up the dance floor and making conga lines.

If anyone cares I have more stories about being rejected by girls I asked to senior prom.
>>
>>36879373
Continue pls anon...
>>
>>36879373
Gib stories

OREginoano
>>
File: 1473725417199.png (522KB, 1600x819px) Image search: [Google]
1473725417199.png
522KB, 1600x819px
>>36879266
How can I get her out of my head? It's too painful and I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>36879597
Get to know new girls, you may see parts her in them, but may ultimately find out she's not so unique after all.
>>
>>36879373
again

>be 17
>teacher pushing boys to ask girls to prom
>getting close options are limited
>friends offer two worst choices and flip on it
>the girl is my exact opposite and possibly despises me
>come up with proposal plan
>wilted flowers, bloody teeth, and bruised face
>I'm dying to go to prom with you.png
>says yes
>later that day get text
>"I don't think I can go with you"
>blow off as just a big joke was never really going to take her
>still feel pain on inside
>>
File: 1475865238413.jpg (175KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1475865238413.jpg
175KB, 1024x684px
>>36879647
But you haven't seen this girl anon. Like I said she was insanely pretty. Literally perfect in every way. I don't even feel that attracted to other girls now because none of them even come close.
>>
>>36879597
The last time I had oneitis (almost 6 years ago now) I ended up doing this >>36879647 and I was over her after a few months of not being around her anymore. It was different there though since my attraction to that girl was much more shallow, I almost never talked to her, and she never cared much for me and rejected me outright.
>>
>>36879897
Well the thing is, it's like I said here >>36879874 plus I'm not some suave Chad or even a normie who just goes around and is able to talk to women all the time. That sadly brief experience was basically a once in a lifetime thing for me. It's why I was so shocked when she talked to me.

That was years ago now I still can't get her out of my head. And I live far away now and will probably never see her again.
>>
>>36880054
Then there's not much I can do to help you there. So far I haven't gone longer than a couple of weeks without seeing my current oneitis so I can't speak on how long it might take to get over her. I feel like I'll probably end up like you though, spending years thinking of her and wondering if things could've worked out between us had we met under different circumstances.
>>
Sorry if this is a mess, I'm just kind of vomiting words out I'm really fucked up about this
>have classes with one girl since 7th grade
>senior now
>she's a junior
>really really pretty: tall, blonde, beautiful
>always kind of had a thing for her
>always thought she hated me
>i have a girlfriend
>things are going very bad
>she has a boyfriend
>he's a douchebag, acts like some 80s greaser
>she's kind of a hipster I guess
>dresses in shit from thrift stores
>smokes cigarettes (which for some reason is a huge turn on for me idk why)
>likes joy division and music like that
>all of a sudden she started talking to me
>does all kinds of weird playful shit with me
>squeezed my water bottle in my face like jokingly
>sat next to me alone at this dinner for a school thing
>talks to me the whole time, laughs, jokes with me
>we go walk around the hotel where it was held afterwards
>talk, play music on the jukebox, walk down to the river
>everything goes great
>we get along really well
>start hanging out at school more and more
>yesterday one of my friends called me over
>>So you wanna fuck lilah?
>freak the fuck out, spill spaghetti everywhere
>Uh uh no
>I don't know what to think
>talk to her today
>much more awkward
>consider breaking up with current gf who still cares about me even though we like never see each other and hardly talk
>I don't know what to do
I feel like shit. I don't know what to do. She still talks to me regularly, whenever I see her with her boyfriend she looks at me and makes some like "oh well I guess I'm stuck here" face
I can't tell if she's into me
I'm afraid to talk to my friends about it because most of them are close with current gf
Don't want to break up with current gf because we've been "together" for like 3 years and she's friends with all my friends
I hate myself.
>>
>>36880243
I'm going to be 100 with you anon, no one actually likes joy division that band is like the ramones and radiohead people just say they like them to get street cred.

Walk away she is just a two faced whore trying her hand a manipulating you. She will become a real homewrecker in the future.
>>
>>36880581
I like all those bands...
But I get what you mean. You're probably right. I want to think she's genuine though. I really have no idea why she suddenly started talking to me

I forgot to mention she's actually pretty politically libertarian, don't tread on me etc.
>>
>>36875076
>Find short hair qt
>Very /pol/ oriented
>Would spend hours texting antisemetic memes
>Too nervous to ask her out, but others did
>Tried to distance myself but kept talking
>Eventually find out she was just leading on others for free shit
>Despite this I offer her free shit after she said she has a crush on me earlier on
>Stopped myself before getting her free shit after I see her talking to her Chad boyfriend
I still talk to her, she's a nice person, but a massive cunt with no sense of empathy. Doesn't like niggers though, so there's that.
>>
>at a video game tournament
>cute girl asks to play with me
>we play and talk a little bit, she seems pretty cool
>start going to more tournaments, see her more often
>we become acquaintances
>semester ends, don't see her over winter break
>when she gets back start talking to her a lot more, add her on Snap and FB
>we start bringing each other candy at the tourneys since we both really like candy (yes, I know I'm lame)
>can be myself around her, start telling jokes and flirting
>she responds well to this
>holy heck, she might be interested
>then I find out she has a boyfriend, not even a Chad just a lame nerd like me
>semester over, won't see her until next year
>wish I could find someone else like her, but I'm still infatuated

On the bright side, she's still a great person to be around. Every time we're together, I always feel really happy and energetic; she really helped me come out of my shell socially. I wish we were dating, but she makes a great friend too. Maybe she has some friends she could introduce me to.
>>
>>36880823
What really confuses me is that I really don't care about her anymore. Back in December I'd curl up and cry when I realized some manlet was (I thought) with her, but now when I see her and Chad I don't think anything more than "oh well.' Maybe it's the fact that summer is here, and I'm starting to go around town with a couple of stoners I met a few months ago.

Still a damn shame I didn't get anything more than talk, but it's the most I've had, sadly.
>>
>guy doing the same major as me in all of my classes basically
>never talks to anyone
>says hi to me exactly once while getting coffee
>have exactly one longer conversation with him about one of our courses
>now he's probably graduated and I'll never see him again

it's okay though because I'm ugly and he wouldn't have been into me anyway, there was a much prettier girl doing the same major that I'm sure all the guys were into
>>
>>36880243
Not just a fucking normie but a pussy cuck too either go for it and fuck the bitch or realize that your current gf is certainly cheating on you
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.