[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good way to get permanently banned from all boards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x270px
What is a good way to get permanently banned from all boards without getting in trouble with the law?
>>
FUCK THE MODS

STR8 UP FROM THE UNDERGROUND

x100 on every board as a shitpost thread

Try to figure out moot's boss and post his work info on here,
>>
>>36873885
Ban evading. Start by saying something mean about Trump in /pol/, then once you've been banned, use another ISP to continue posting.
>>
send a message to customer support and asked to be banned. i wanted a 2 week ban and they had it done within 48 hours.
>>
>>36873885
If you have a ban you can still visit the boards,but you can't post anything.
>>
>>36873885
Say you're 14 and turning 18 in 1200 days. There is your 1200 day ban for you.
>>
>>36873905
>Try to figure out moot's boss and post his work info on here
>moot

where have you been?
>>
>>36873905
>>36873910
>>36873945
These are alright but are they are sure fire guarantee for a perma-ban? I don't want some two week slap on the wrist just to come back and be in the same position I'm in now. I've been getting these 3 day bans lately and they just aren't cutting it.
>>
>>36873910
>>36873986
Well I guess I'm just going to try these two since /r9k/ sucks at giving good advice.
>>
>>36873885
You might try posting gore and nsfw things on blue boards. How am I supposed to know? You can also go to /vip/ to see if anyone is talking about their bans, or /qa/ to ask this question.
>>
>>36874328
/qa/ are fucking assholes to me. Can't get a serious answer there.
>>
>>36873885
blatantly avoid ban after being banned
>>
>buy 4chan pass
>email hiroshimoot
>tell him you paid for a 4chan pass so he would ban you forever, now that he's gotten the only money he can out of you
>>
Obtain a normal picture of a 10-year-old kid and claim it's you. Post this picture while LARPing as a 10 year old in all boards. If you're not being banned from being in contact with a child, pay a young child to write "/b/ 5-8-17" on a piece of paper before taking their picture.

This process is a bit seedy but should do the trick. You'll be banned for underage.

Option 2 is spamming ponies in anywhere but MLP, then complain about 4chan in /mlp/.

Option 3 is to impersonate 4chan janitors.
>>
>>36873885
I would just write braaaaaap tf stories where a girl would absorb another into her ass and gaining a large amount of mass then farting her soul out.
>>
posting details someones details so that they risk being doxxed might do it, not sure how long the ban would be for though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.