[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /stupid/ here? >second day of work a few months back >driving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1474821435061.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1474821435061.png
64KB, 658x901px
who /stupid/ here?
>second day of work a few months back
>driving early in the morning behind a big truck so it's kind of hard for me to see the signs
>looked at the sign to turn but couldn't read it fast enough
>I end up missing a turn onto a major highway and keep going
>don't realize what's wrong
>finally realize I'm about to hit the interstate a few miles later because all of the woods looked the same to me and I didn't recognize any landmarks
>try to get off but there's construction going on and noone is letting me get over and traffic is at a crawl
>end up on the interstate screaming my lungs out and bawling like a baby the whole time
>morning rush hour traffic is zooming by me because I'm going so slow, everyone is leaning on their horns behind me
>I get off at the first exit and park in a ditch crying
>realize I'm going to be late to work on my second day
>decide that I should just quit
>drive home sniffling like a baby
>>
File: 1493377814557.jpg (56KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
1493377814557.jpg
56KB, 540x361px
That sounds like something I would do. Thats also the reason Im failed chad neet who isnt even trying to get a job.
>>
>>36873694
Kind of similar, I overslept my 3rd day of training so I never went in
>>
>>36873694
My story:

I have multiple personality disorder. My personalities are:

1: full-time redditor on R/the_donald and proud MAGApede

2: Paul Joseph WATsen

3: Drumpf

If you upvote I upvoat back :^)
>>
>>36874220
Fuck off, your post is fucking cancer
>>
>>36874330
Kek is not with you fellow MAGApede :^) watch this
>>
>>36874452
Fuck off you fucking faggit
>>
>>36874463
Wtf based black man with drumpf hat.. Stop
>>
Dont feel so bad OP, I seem like an idiot when driving because it makes me so nervous, I almost get into car crashes all the time because I either overreact to everything or get a deer in the headlights thing and freeze up.

Cops pull me over a lot to test me to make sure im not high or drunk which can be annoying but they're just doing their jobs
>>
>>36874523
u arent that funny but here is your (You)
>>
>>36873980
>Failed chad neet
So nu-male
>>
>>36874609
please use my sissy drumpf ass. I acknowledge my privilige as drumpf voter
>>
>>36873694
>be given task at work
>instantly forget it

>not given a task at work
>unable to conceive of anything to do

>work somewhere for months
>unable to become confident with the simplest tasks

>completely unable to give directions, don't know any streets but my own and the high street
>unable to drive, never tried
>unable to keep a conversation going beyond what is currently happening because my memory recall is so bad
>watch movie/read a book
>forget the majority of details

>tried to format this post but forgot what I wanted to say really and it's a mess

Think I might be retarded desu and I just slipped under the radar. I do have a shitty diet and am an alcoholic so that might contribute to a lot of things. Also constantly ruminating, completely elsewhere in my brain when doing anything and it's incredibly hard to stop it. I'm grasping at straws but I really don't want to be a retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.