[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a guy using a shock collar on his dog, am i a spineless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: $_35.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
I saw a guy using a shock collar on his dog, am i a spineless faggot for not doing or saying anything to him? I would have done it but by the time i realized how fucked up the situation was and processed it the guy was too far away from me...
>>
File: 12783781263.jpg (15KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
12783781263.jpg
15KB, 182x268px
>>36873684
yeah you should have kicked his ass, hehehehehehe.

that's like cool, and stuff.

maybe he would have took out his anger on his dog and beat it to! Yeah, beat his dog.
>>
>>36873749
But atleast I could've told him to not be a dog abuser or something, it's quite fucked up, even PETA says it's an abusive training method.
>>
ur a faget for thinking its fucked up

ask urself why its acceptable to spare the rod for dogs but not ur own children baka
>>
>>36873684
Seriously? You're white knighting for a dog? Shock collars are meant to be used on them you stupid, stupid git. Maybe it's a problem dog that barks at everything and the shock collar was a last resort.
>>
File: 1493653766847.png (72KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1493653766847.png
72KB, 259x224px
>>36873749
Thats a good buttheadpost
8/10
>>
File: 1494254431126.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494254431126.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>36873782
>even PETA says it's an abusive training method

You say it like PETA is the most level-headed, conservative animal welfare group. Are you that retarded?
>>
I've used shock collars on women. They're pretty effective.
>>
>>36873969
it can cause extreme anxiety and burn injuries, read it up nig nog
>>
>>36874321
Sorry dude, it's a dog. Sometimes you have to train them in ways that aren't very nice if you don't want them to be shitty, shitty dogs.

You probably mentally bitch to yourself whenever you hear a dog that won't stop fucking barking nearby too.
>>
>>36874321
their turned up way too high, only the lowest setting the dog can feel is needed
>>
>>36874394
if you cant deal with erratic dog behavior dont get a dog

>>36874417

hopefuly the guy was using it responsibly, he looked like a smart dude so maybe
>>
>>36874511
It's time for you to go back. Obviously this isn't the place for you.
>>
>>36873684
I once saw a man in latex being walked like a dog near a local whore house, he was wearing a shock collar too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.