[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

http://elitedaily.com/dating/science-women-nice-guys/1000116/

She will be your future wife after 10 years of being stretched out on the cock carousel with the occasional side-chad if she gets slightly bored of you. nice guys aren't that bad if they provide, after all.
>>
every 6 months after 30 that she's still single she removes one requirement from the list
>>
>Jerk who spends the night intellectually challenging you in a heated verbal debate

This dumb bitch thinks Chad negging her all night until she fucks him is "heated debate" and an"intellectual challenge"
>>
>>36872143
>Blood type O+ or B+ (I'm BO+ and I don't feel sexual chemistry with a man who isn't B or O)
>thinks she's intelligent

wew lad
>>
>>36872143
>Claims to meet requirement of being smart
>"herassment"
I wouldn't say a smart person has to be able to spell that off the top of his or her head, but a smart person would've at least spell-checked this shit.
>>
>>36872729
>hear words like 'herstory' used by feminists
>she spells it "herassment"

Anon, please tell me if I'm wrong, I don't think it was a misspelling...
>>
''helo anon, before we take this date any further, i have check off this list..w.e aslo must take a blood test and drug test....ok.. if you don't meet all of my requirements then you can fuck off you miserable fuck and BTW i dont want to have kids in future'
>>
>>36872143
FUCKING
BLOOD
TYPE
>>
>>36872143
she sounds so anal
>>
>tfw no ectomorph bf
>>
>>36872489
What part of "This is purely sexual" didnt light that lightbulb in your brain
>>
>>36872143
Can't spell harassment you dumb hayseed fuck. What sort of perfectionist are you exactly?

Moving on, you know why they do this right?

She's as scared as any robot, probably moreso.
Nobody is going to reply to this unless they are, lets say, big fans of Genesis. She doesn't really want anyone to reply and she's given up. I'm guessing NYC Financial Analyst, she is around chads all day and she is completely invisible to them.

This is how they make themselves feel better. I'll tell you something else, if you check back in a year and she is still there, she'll have 40 demands by then. 50 the year after that..
>>
>BLOOD TYPE
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>36872143
>I meet all the requirements except being an O+
I want off this ride
>>
>>36874682
This. I'm pretty easy-going so it sounds like I couldn't be in a room with her for more than 20 seconds without going crazy.
>>
>>36872143
The memes don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming.
>>
>>36872143
Y'all are clearly fucking virgins.

This is a typical test. She'll actually consider only those that call her out on all that bullshit. Man the fuck up, girls like guys who can make them their bitches. Not the other way round.
>>
>>36875774
Next level up matey. If she was like this in person, yes, but she's on a dating website, imagine how humiliating that is for her in the first place. Hence the 30 labours of Hercules that she knows nobody is ever going to complete.

She really wants someone to save her. If you offered her a hug and told it was was going to be alright, she'd probably cry for an hour straight.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.