[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am sorry that you are suffering. Sometimes the world needs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: runatal[1].jpg (57KB, 700x475px) Image search: [Google]
runatal[1].jpg
57KB, 700x475px
I am sorry that you are suffering. Sometimes the world needs wise and experienced people, and going through difficulties in your life can make you a better person. It's like the old stories of Odin. He stabbed himself and hanged himself from a tree for 9 days, while nobody helped or gave him food or water, but it gave him knowledge.

I want you to watch movies and listen to music, play video games, whatever you like. If you can get physical art supplies, I want you to get them and try painting, drawing, sculpting, etc. Do anything that piques your interest. Get video editing software, music making software, and photo editors. If you have a camera, try making videos. Pirate it if you have to.

I want you to keep trying new things.

If you ever get a tingling sensation that is known to some people as ASMR from music, a movie, an image, or anything else, I want you to focus on that feeling. It's not like getting chills where your body will twitch a bit, you'll just feel tingling, perhaps on your head and around your spine. It's an incredible feeling, and if you ever feel it, I want you to try to create art and do things that will invoke that sensation.
>>
>>36871994
>I
>the world
>I
>I
>I
>I
>me
>me
>me

narcissist please GO. GET OUT
>>
>>36871994
Thanks anon, it's nice to have some positivity in this board.
>>
>>36871994
This is good advice, and I realized the same thing when I took acid.
You seem wise, how can I make friends when I'm too depressed to do anything? I believe I am slowly getting better, but I've lost a lot of friends and don't see a way to even talk.. Every time I'm around people I hardly say a word. Usually I can't think of anything to contribute but even when I do, I don't say it.
>>
Nothing interests me any more. I'm not going to say I've tried everything, but I've tried many things, and nothing comes close to producing a spark.
>>
File: 1486284142647.jpg (339KB, 1152x648px)
1486284142647.jpg
339KB, 1152x648px
>>36871994
You sound like a nice person~
>>
>>36872014
Just sharing my experiences to help lift up others who seem to be lost and confused, not knowing what to do.

>>36872055
I'm the same way, and I don't have many friends, so I might not give you the answers you want. I would just zone out and start thinking about something while in a conversation with someone, and they would ask what I was thinking about because they could tell I was in deep thought. You can still connect with people though, just not in a typical friendship kind of way that you would think. There's a lot that you can do just online, if that helps, but I know it's not a perfect substitution for actual contact with people.

"It's like the stories of Odin, where people talking with him would think he wasn't listening, or was absent minded because he seemed to be lost, when really he was observing some completely different situation, listening to a completely different conversation, and working through a different set of events because of his ability to observe and influence many things at one time. It was a burden for him, and confused others."

>>36872086
You might've tried this already, but try reading more into the personal lives of celebrities or artists and finding one you can identify with more than the others, then consume as much of their art as you can.

>>36872040
>>36872367
Thanks, I haven't used 4chan for a few years but I can see that this place needs it.
>>
shut the fuck up you sound like a fucking snowflake normie

nothing really matters in this world everyone is fucked up

people suck and there is no exceptions

no one is pure
>>
>>36872898
I admire your passion, but I disagree that nothing matters. I hope you can channel your anger into changing what you feel is wrong, and making things better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.