[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1477006642513.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px)
1477006642513.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

It's always nice to get things off your chest
>>
File: 3730740.jpg (91KB, 601x361px) Image search: [Google]
3730740.jpg
91KB, 601x361px
M O R E
O
R
E

W E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T
>>
Dear K,
I regret getting over you,
Best wishes,
A
>>
If I catch any of you mother fuckers out in the world I will put a bullet in you without regard for the consequence. You don't just throw some one out to dry like that. Not after that long.
>>
>>36872005
>wh-what happened?
>>
File: 1464624015070.jpg (66KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464624015070.jpg
66KB, 658x1000px
>>36871953
G
In general, I am displeased with the nature of the world I am currently living in, and wish to make a change in the arrangement we made when you put me here. Now, to end our arrangement entirely would most assuredly be a mistake, but to extend it in its current nature would also be a dilemma. At my current estimate, my plan can enter effect in one years time. For some this would be cherished, but as I am an impatient person, I humbly ask you for any sort of aid you could give.
S
What the fuck, I dont believe you.
>>
Dear Ash,

You're a disgusting bimbo whore whos only existence is to try and drain mere pennies out of poor pathetic virgins paypal accounts, if you were making anything over 20 dollars a week doing your pathetic attention whoring you wouldn't be as sad, but thus you're a cheap slut and nothing more.
>>
Dear M,

I know it took me 7 years to realize this, but I really really liked you, I still do, and the only regret in my entire life is never telling you that I wanted to be more than just friends. I was too insecure and afraid of fucking up and not being good enough to notice that you're the only person who just forgets about my awkward and embarrassing moments and acts like they never happened and never brings it up again. I've ran all of the memories through my thick skull over and over and over, and I realized all the clumsy flirting, all the accidental body contact, every time you told me how nice I'm smelling, moaning my name, touching my thigh and sliding your hand towards my crotch, pretending like you're drunk, you weren't just pulling on my strings, you wanted me to ask you out, you wanted me to confess. I should've had the guts to make that commitment, but instead I lashed out. But even that, you forgot and forgave.

I blew it, I'm sorry.

-P
>>
It's the end of the world.

I'm so easy to hate, aren't I?

But I kept you all entertained, didn't I?
>>
>>36872855
no
no
i'm not sure
>>
Andrew,
All I want is for you to admit that you stole the way I paint eyes. Sure, you did it better and took it to the next level but comeee onnnn.
Kr0n,
You so totally stole everything I am. It's ok, you're pretty good.
>>
Dear D,

I miss you. You didn't do anything wrong. I wish that I could've known sooner how much of an ass I was making of myself, but I understand how, looking through my layers upon layers of self-hatred, self-harm, and suicidal tendencies, it must seem nigh impossible to give me even a modicum of constructive criticism.

I'm not like K, I don't need a safe space. I just need a therapist to continue telling me to stop being such an asshole until I get it through my thick head. Much like hitler, you did nothing wrong. You are beautiful. My best friend. I'm sorry.

I actually might send this one to her
>>
Dear M,
You're a lovely girl and I hope we will share many great moments together. Even if the future may look bleak do not despair. It will get better, you're not alone.

-L
>>
Dear L,

I know we just met but I think youre amazing and I would love to get to know you better. So theres that I guess.

-M
>>
Dear X,

All I want to do is to save you from yourself. I just want to hold you in my arms and make everything okay. I think I'm starting to get feelings for you and I'm afraid it's not returned in any way so I keep it to myself,

K
>>
Dear Friends,

You're all I have, and I'll never have the guts to tell you this. It's you guys, and it's my anime/lit/vidya.

I know we're all graduating college soon. You'll all be looking for a career/good job soon, and that's wonderful! I wish you all the best.

But that's not for me. I've never had the ambition to do or be anything, despite going to college and doing well. And I don't have a strong enough will to go on very long once you're all gone (though I'm not angry - this is life, I understand, and I'm the odd one out).

If I end it, I want you all to know you made me actually feel human for a time.

-E
>>
>>36871953
Dear A
I thought I saw you with another girls at Walmart on Thursday going into the clothes section. You glanced at me and smiled and I smiled back. You had dat booty going and I immediately fantasized about chatting you up and sneaking into a changing room to fuck. You had some sexy shoes on and some cute af feet I can massage and worship while I otherwise rawdog your irresistible ass and cum all over your pretty little face.

Meh, maybe I'll see you around some other time and hit you up. I didn't cause you were with a friend and I know how girls have friends who always cockblock guys, but maybe you can convince your blondie friend into a threesome 8=D
-J
>>
i DONB'T WAHATO TASU i LOVE YOU
>>
dear girl down the street

your 2 years older than me, drive a mustang, dark skin (not black) dark hair. I really like you, I saw you the other day pulling out of McDonald's wouldn't have expected that since you are fairly fit. I walk my dog every day by your house, I see you a lot I never say hi, I'm too ashamed and afraid of being rejected/making myself into a loser more than I already feel I am. I wish we could talk sometime, not even romanticly just to be your friend, I guess just to prove to myself I have some self-worth.
>>
K
Don't complain about being single to me. You rejected me, you missed your chance on having a comfy relationship.
>>
dear sex thirsty ass,

you should be a lot less ambiguous about how you feel. if you express doubt and confusion from the beginning and you're the man, nobody is going to follow you let alone know what you're talking about. i have no idea how you feel and didn't back then either.
>>
>>36873201
I thought the tranny ranting killing this thread was pretty lame, but this is an all time new low. That's even more pathetic than needing government assistance while working at walmart.
At best when I read these I'd think some guy wanting something from a girl at the very least wants to be treated like an equal to the other guys at the worse, at best it doesn't even sound like you want to be treated better.
>>
>>36871998
P.S. Fuck, so V is not over you yet? You guys are weird.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.