[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long would you last in war? how would you likely die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 22.jpg (76KB, 408x572px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
76KB, 408x572px
how long would you last in war? how would you likely die?
>>
File: 1451398196713.jpg (151KB, 900x621px)
1451398196713.jpg
151KB, 900x621px
first off we know that most people on /r9k/ would lack a lot of the skills required to rise in the ranks

unless your a mega autist like Hans-Ulrich Rudel
>>
File: BE5WSav.jpg (189KB, 780x561px) Image search: [Google]
BE5WSav.jpg
189KB, 780x561px
>>36871951
All depends on my Kameraden.
>>
>>36872016
>Hans-Ulrich Rudel
I still can't understand how that guy managed to survive the war.
>>
>run away from the group so i dont have to fight
>get killed by a bear
>>
i wouldnt show up
>>
>>36871951
I know I would last the entirety of it due to my very good luck when facing death (I've been this close to getting killed by things, animals and people) and my pretty good reflexes.

I am confident that I'd survive.
>>
>>36871951
0.0 seconds because I would not be involved in one. Of boredom in prison probably.
>>
>about 6 months
>trenchfoot
>>
File: IMG_3526.jpg (75KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3526.jpg
75KB, 800x414px
>I've read about a shelf full off survivaltechniques and seal strategies
>trained in judo and currently longdistance runner
>I kill animals in my freetime

I'll fuck them up with my advanced /r9k/ cyborg recrutes
How long i survive? I'll end the war
>>
I want to join the military just because of the aesthetic. I love hard discipline, working my ass off and be around weapons like tanks and guns. I wish I could join the military, but I don't want to fight and die in a unnecessary war made up by the jews.
>>
>>36871951
Not long.
Id probably starve before I saw real combat, I'm pathologically picky and painfully regurgitate if I eat something I don't like.
>>
>>36872444
Why not just be an army of one? Train like a soldier and live like a soldier without actually being in the military.
>>
>>36872521
Money

Orifihjkmnff
>>
I know a lot of things, I read all the books on warfare, leadership and survival. Those were just topics that interested me my entire life. I've never known how and where to apply it though, and I'm pretty sure that will continue in the army. I stand a good chance if I get cut off from my unit or am forced to take leadership, otherwise I'll die from a stray bullet like the useless excuse for a human being I am, and I'll deserve it.
>>
>>36872369
You are killed by an IED.
BAD END
>>
I'd end up being a mechanic or some other rear echelon personnel.

Frontline duty is for suckers.
>>
>>36872595
Yeah except when you're drafted you don't really get a choice. Maybe if you have a degree in mechanical engineering they'll consider putting you on tank maintenance.
>>
>>36872521
It's not the same, it loses all its aesthetic. You won't have access to military education, to weapons, to tanks, you won't be criticized, you won't be spit on or screamed at, you won't have a second choice. Also, it's more fun to do it with other people.
>>
>>36872631
>you won't be criticized, you won't be spit on or screamed at
But that's the best part.

What kind of beta pussy takes that shit? Would the Mongols have stood there and taken it when some old fuck tried to yell at them? Would the vikings?

No, they would have absolutely fucked their shit up.
>>
>>36872681
Do you think mongols and vikings didn't have a heirarchy? They totally would take yelling and spitting, and then they'd take it out on whoever they're pillaging.
>>
>>36872716
Ok, that was a really bad example.

The point is I don't want to be yelled at by some old manlet fuck with anger issues whom I can't retaliate against. That ain't real nigga shit
>>
>>36872681
no, sometimes it's ok to accept higher heirarchy

in this case it will toughen you up, it's uncomfortable and that's why i like it
>>
>>36872751
Yeah fair enough, I wouldn't perform well in those circumstances either. Besides that I couldn't fucking stand being around people literally 24/7, as far as sharing the bunks. I'd fucking pull a pin on everything vaguely explosive-like as soon as I can.
>>
>>36871951
>first bullet on the front line through head
that's how pathetic I am
>>
>>36872576
there were not really IEDs back then
>>
I'd survive the majority of the war only die to some random bullshit like a stray bullet or accidental friendly fire
>>
>>36871951
likely within day 1, assuming there is actual combat, because I am completely deaf on one side. that completely throws off my distance and direction of sounds, unless i already see the source of it. also, the way i am deaf on that side is not treatable with a hearing aid
>>
>>36871951
Looking at myself, i can tell you i wouldn t make it to the training m8
>>
File: The horrors of war.jpg (59KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
The horrors of war.jpg
59KB, 500x732px
>>36871951
I'd probably charge in recklessly and try to shoot as many of them as I can before dying myself. Since I don't value my own life at all I figure that if I'm going to die I might as well take down as many of those bastards as I can before I go, school shooter mentality really. If I live, great. Otherwise I can at least die with the thought that I accomplished something
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.