[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

online dating general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: demo.jpg (76KB, 941x703px) Image search: [Google]
demo.jpg
76KB, 941x703px
tell us your stories and struggles in the modern world of online dating, post good profiles, chad roleplay, etc

i miss vagabond edition

i'll start with one that happened today

>okcupid
>finally after months somebody responds to a message
>we start chatting and actually seem to get along
>realize i didn't know her name, so i ask her
>it's the same exact name as my mom's
>not only that, she kind of looks like a younger version of her too the more i think about it
F U C K

>inb4 mommyfags berate me, my mom is actually gross
>>
>>36871930
>be me
>start dating qt girl I've been friends with online for 6 months ish
>get to know her more
>she's suicidal 24 7
>constant threats to kill herself when I fuck up
>2 months of this shit
>"I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU BREAK UP WITH ME"
>block her
>she's fine now
>>
>>36872045
i hate hearing about that kind of shit. sorry friend
>>
>go to okcupid
>try to sign up
>unable to confirm e-mail message pops up
>try to login with facebook
>unable to confirm your username pops up

Am I banned from OK Cupid or what?
>>
>Go on date with chick from tinder
>Really hit it off, end up talking over drinks for like 6hrs
>Be dating for 3 weeks everything going great
>Plans a trip out of town with me and has me meet her best friend
>Goes to Coachella when it was happening
>Goes cold and strings me along for weeks saying she got really sick
>Basically have to pry it out of her that she doesn't want to see me anymore

what the fuck, women are the worst.
>>
Don't do online dating you fucking idiots that shit is so stacked in favor of women.

Basically sending her a catalog of hundreds of guys and she gets to pick any Chad and betabucks she wants.
>>
>>36872045
psssssst.

she acted crazy intentionally so you would break it off, because she had found a chad in the meantime and was getting her pussy plunged into oblivion. she just happened to be one of those who didn't want to be the 'breaker'
>>
>>36872130
she was getting rammed by a new chad, and needed to drop you. it's not that hard to figure out
>>
>>36872174
It's possible but i doubt it since she was really fucking clingy and never left her house either. She was a 19 yo who lived off her inheritance. Did I mentioned she's gay?
>>
>>36871930
>online relationship with canadian
>things are getting shaky - he is always playing games with his friends
>introduce him a friend to a fat female friend over skype to see how she likes him before saying anything
>likes him a lot
>she sends nudes to him
>he SENDS back
>>
>>36873184
Are crush stories a thing? I found out what was going on earlier
>like guy in PST, I am in EST
>have another fat female friend (these bitches are the worst I couldn't learn my lesson)
>fff (fat female friend) knows I like this guy a lot
>she is flirting with him
>herregualrbehaviorwhatever
>her boy toy (friend of mine and crush) tells me that fff and said crush have been flirting in front of me to fuck with me
>trigged
I lost it on her and I was the bad guy okay great
>crush tells me how shitty it was to say awful things to fff
>i apologize
dang
>>
>>36871930
Juat go on grindr way easier
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.