[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one kid who used to be just as awkward as you but then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: PepeStormwind1.png (963KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PepeStormwind1.png
963KB, 1280x720px
>that one kid who used to be just as awkward as you but then got cancer and suddenly it was cool to be friends with him and you lost him to normiedom

Post obscure that kids
>>
File: received_1271398259545692.jpg (77KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1271398259545692.jpg
77KB, 720x720px
>>36871602
>that kid who wanted the other middle schoolers to think he was cool so he told everyone that he had twin brother that worked for the government and would pretend to be a different person some days to make the other students think his genius twin brother was sitting in for him and when he was eventually called out for being a huge tard he made up a story claiming that his super genius government operative 12 year old twin brother was executed for knowing too much
>>
>That kid that you were good friends with but always teased a little bit that went on to get a super qt gf while you're still a khv
>>
>that kid who was completely autistic but still hung out with the normans and smoked weed with them but got outed because he didn't pay for his share of the weed because he spent all his money on a gaming PC
he was kinda friends with me, i talked to him when he got outed by the normans but all we had in common was dark souls 1
>>
>that one kid who was a complete faggot autist and everyone made fun of him and called him poopoo, then he picked up a camera and started taking free pics of everyone and made more friends and got a cuter gf than you
REEEEE
>>
File: 1467667741024.jpg (165KB, 1920x1847px)
1467667741024.jpg
165KB, 1920x1847px
>>36871602

> that one kid who was super excited that he'd finally gotten a cute GF
> after school him and his friends go to a place to meet her and her friends as they're going to walk home together
> her friends aren't there
> she's against the wall, knickers down, shirt popped, bra pulled down her chest and a Chad type was fucking her

He ran home crying apparently but didn't ever have the balls to break up with her and she never officially broke up with him.

He has mental problems now oddly enough.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.