[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 1489816860715.jpg (72KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1489816860715.jpg
72KB, 600x485px
/press S to spit on pepe's grave edition/

My brother is a massive normalfaggot. He rides a desk for a corporation, wears an ill-fitted blazer to work every day, is 28 and happily "working toward my pension, bro. I'll be able to retire at 55. Not too bad!" --that type. Sure man, fine. You do you. No animosity. No animosity, until, the normalfaggots got their hands inside our fucking brains. Ever since Katy Perry posted a pepe, (and arguable for about 12-18 months prior), the normalfaggots have been molesting the minds of non-normies. I am fucking tired of it. After the fucking American elections, pepe skyrocketed to levels of normalfaggot recognition that shouldn't have even been possible--wouldn't have been a tenable proposition even in jest by the most zealous /pol/tard and YET, AND YET

HERE
WE
ARE

I have not come to you, fellow faggots, with some stupid request like
>hurr whats our negst beme, guys, pay pay is dead :^)
No, I just want to look the hive mind in the fucking face and say YOU HAVE ALL HAD 3-4 YEARS TO FIX THIS. ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS LISTEN. PICK UP THE SLACK. THE NORMIES CAUGHT UP IN 2014, WHY AREN'T WE FIFTY POINTS AHEAD, YOU MIGHT ASK? Why hasn't the autistic hivemind evolved into hitherto irrational space unoccupied by the commercialized minds of normalfags everywhere?

My brother literally just texted me the words
>That's troll bait.
>Like pepe the frog

ALSO NORMIE HATE THREAD POST EM

I WANT HOMICIDE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1491248231240.png (478KB, 713x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491248231240.png
478KB, 713x720px
>>36870831
Bumping with comfy A E S T H E T I C images in the meantime, while you assholes get your thumbs out of your ears and work your way into a post-existential philosophy for the networked age.

SUPPLANT MARTIN, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE /lit/ FUCKING INDIVIDUAL DIVINITY POSTEURING. NO MORE
>a being which, by the nature of its being, dwells on the nature of its being
Bro I swear to fucking god if you write another book that's roughly a 400 page treatise on what 'self-aware' means I'm going to ram my dick through your tombstone
>>
>HOUR SEKRET KLUB IS NO LONGER SECRETE REEEEE >:O
Wew lad
>>
File: 1489623080023.gif (420KB, 616x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489623080023.gif
420KB, 616x338px
>>36870915
>this post again
read faulkner, mongoloid
>>
File: 1490933316203.jpg (688KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1490933316203.jpg
688KB, 1100x1100px
BETON
R
U
T

DO YOU POUR IT, ANON? THE STYLES ARE A LIE.
>>
File: 1490933099355.jpg (593KB, 712x950px) Image search: [Google]
1490933099355.jpg
593KB, 712x950px
>tfw you will never die alone in a Parisian attic after building an obscure career as a Romanian expatriate existentialist whose most influential works were the encomia of suicide, and basically shitting on everyone who ever got an award for literature ever for any reason--and getting awards for it.

And then refusing those awards on principle
>>
>Mental health ridden autistic recluse 30yo
>Moved into a block of flats that consist mostly of single mums, chavs and travellers. Basically normies
>Keep myself to myself but also keep friendly with everyone, as in say hello and be nice when I see them
>Things going alright
>Since a couple months ago they are now kicking my door of an evening
>Hear them calling me a prick a few times outside my door

Really don't know what I've done to provoke their attentions. I hardly do anything but stay inside all day and only go out and about when I need to, I just want a quiet life. Jesus I fucking hate normies and wish these cunts would get thrown out this place or just die altogether.
>>
>>36870966
If you honestly believe "Pepe" is a big part of the identity of being a "robot" you don't belong here. It's just that simple, and you stick out like a sore thumb on this website. It's very obvious you're trying to fit in and that you aren't what you claim to be.
>>
File: 1490763030831.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490763030831.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>36871076
Do they do this on weekends, late hours? As in do you have any reason to assume their drunk--or does it seem like they actually actively hate you for some reason?

Can you think of any interaction you may have had with them that was less than savory, ever? That sucks anon-sama I'm sorry...
>>
File: BeboppuTrainsan.gif (984KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
BeboppuTrainsan.gif
984KB, 500x350px
>>36871092
>misunderstanding this hard
the whole fucking point of the OP was that Pepe isn't a piece of robotics. Pepe was a manifestation of it that has been corroded by constant over-exposure to the point that it as a currency holds no value in the esoteric communications between non-personable social outcasts and pariahs anymore. Dummy, the entire point was to say that the hive mind should have evolved beyond that method by now. Do you even into reading comprehension?

The fact that you're so desperate to style on someone that you force your own insecurities and identity crises on a thing you clearly misread speaks volumes, mister redditor. Go lurk on /lit/.
>>
>>36871122
They just done it a few minutes ago actually. They do it whenever they head out or whenever they like. Can't think of anything that would have caused offence. I mean I'm an autist but I just about know basic human pleasantries.

Really don't know what to do. If I confront them it'll make them do it all the more. If I report them they will know it was me for certain and give them reason to attack me and or break into my flat when I'm not here. It's a catch 22.
>>
File: 1490943167139.jpg (187KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1490943167139.jpg
187KB, 600x399px
>>36871208
I don't mean to be repetitive but this sounds like really strangely focused behavior from normies. What exactly is it that they do? Beat on your door and call you names randomly?
>>
>>36871255
Beat on my door and run away basically. The name calling is I hear it when they are outside my door.
>>
Can someone explain to me how normies function? I seriously don't feel like they're humans. They blindly accept what they're told, value social norms above family and friends, all they do for fun is drink/smoke, if you try to talk about anything deeper they think you're weird, etc...
I can blend in but fuck...
>>
>recognizes problems central to their own community
>spends time focusing on normies

Same old, same old. To be fair, this particular blend of pseudo-intellectualism is a new one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.