[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejection count

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 24

File: 1493037989157.jpg (93KB, 1170x969px) Image search: [Google]
1493037989157.jpg
93KB, 1170x969px
How many times have you been rejected /r9k/ ?
And i don't mean that time you realized that girl who you never had the balls to talk to doesn't want to be your girlfriend, i mean when she and knows how you feel ,or when you ask her out, or when you legitimate try to win her affection and she just say a "no" full of fake guilt because she doesn't like you in that way or even as a person, or maybe when you casually ask a random girl if she wants to hook up for the night and laughs about you with her roasty friends after rejecting you.
How many times did that happen to you ?
>>
File: 1429388436059.png (49KB, 164x289px) Image search: [Google]
1429388436059.png
49KB, 164x289px
>>36870764
>How many times have you been rejected /r9k/ ?
Can't get rejected if you never try.
>>
File: wojak h-h-heh.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
wojak h-h-heh.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>36870764
I think 4 or 5 times total? However many times I've actually tried for something is the number of times I've been shot down. I'm not too hurt yet though, muh Thomas Edison meme right?
>>
You're not a robot and don't belong here if you've ever approached women
>>
Zero, suck on that! 23 yo kv here.. altho I did hug some girls
>>
>>36870837
This desu, if you're so unaware or popular you'll approach women, you're not a robot.
>>
File: good to bad.gif (130KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
good to bad.gif
130KB, 450x400px
I've never been rejected in my life. I asked a girl to dance at a party when I was 12 and she said yes. 11 years later I'm still sitting at a 100% success rate, 1 for 1.
>>
this >>36870837
most women won't even talk to me so it would be pointless to even try, make an ass out of myself and get branded "creep"
>>
Every time I ask a girl out it ends badly every so often I'll get a wild hair up my ass an end up wasting a ton of money on girls that don't give a fuck about me. Dating is the opposite of fun for me.
>>
File: 1493970692987.jpg (14KB, 360x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493970692987.jpg
14KB, 360x390px
>>36870764
i tried once desu, got rejected. So 0-1.
>>
>>36870764
Way to anxious to ask a girl out, they've approached me before though so I'll just make some excuse and try to avoid them
>>
I've rejected 2 , _ ,
>>
Just once, I told them I liked them and immediately followed with but we just stay friends if you want. Then I orbited them for 5ish years.
>>
>>36870991
I also have extreme social anxiety but i figured if i never tried i would never get anything,
So i tried
And still faield
>>
File: 1478132388064.png (172KB, 339x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478132388064.png
172KB, 339x329px
I actually never tried. I've been asked out a few times. And I dated a girl for a week (that's how long it took her to completely despise me). But actually going out of my comfort zone and exposing my feelings to a girl, nope, I never did that. Tbqh, I find this too fucking scary. I don't know how people do it. I honestly can't understand. Even rejecting was fucking scary. Let alone being on the other side. Oh, god no.
>>
>>36870956
This, I usually don't get rejected when I actually try but those dates are different stories that all equal to me being annoyed off my ass later on that night.
>>
>>36870764
Six that I can think of, over the past two to three years. It sucks but that's just part of life. If you let every rejection destroy your self esteem, you're going to end up insecure and miserable.
>>
>>36871103
> Even rejecting was fucking scary
I know the feels brah, when i did they were both crazy depressed bitches and threatened to do shit..
>>
Once, in high school. I was a huge beta and she knew about my crush on her through mutual friends for a year before I actually did anything. Then when I finally did start to make a move she basically shut me down preemptively, did the whole 'we could still try to be friends' routine. Didn't talk to her after that again. Haven't had an outright rejection since, I mostly just get ghosted now.
>>
i dont talk to humans?!
>>
>>36870764
Never. I never even tried.
It's daunting to think about a whole relationship and what I'd have to do to do it right. I don't know how the fuck I'd even start.
I'm going to be alone forever and I've accepted that. I'm not suitable for a relationship.
>>
Three times, all in high school.
>>
>>36870764
>not avoiding rejection by never asking anyone out
I want the normies to leave
>>
File: NCRPropaganda2.png (114KB, 219x256px) Image search: [Google]
NCRPropaganda2.png
114KB, 219x256px
4 times in the past 18 months
>>
File: 1478136684867.jpg (469KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1478136684867.jpg
469KB, 5000x5000px
>>36870764

I've lost count.

27 and only 3 more years until I get my powers.

The only thing I focus on now is lifting as much as possible and leaving humanity behind.
>>
I've been rejected on 16 fucking occassions, by 17 women (proposed a threesome with two, not even sure why, it was in the University library and I thought it would be cute to say 'the 2nd floor has journal articles about kissing haha')

The women have come from 7 countries
I even went on holiday to fucking South Africa because I thought the black women would want to fuck me if I walked around with the flag of Rhodesia on my shirt (for some reason I thought Rhodesia was black South Africas nickname). I got mugged and nearly stabbed in the street

I am a loser, I will NEVER get a woman and I try all the time. I am always planning. I am planning right now to murder some pigs at a local farm then find the girl who lives there and comfort her. I need a woman
>>
Oh boy do I have a story

> Having a normie house party with friends
> Best friend asks to use my bed to fuck some girl
> Agree if he changes the sheets and pillow covers afterwards, keep things clean
> They fuck off upstairs and the party comes to an end
> Walk into my room and they're still fucking
> Drunkenly agree to play vidya with headphones on because im smashed and don't give a fuck
> Turn volume on mute and position my wall mirror to watch everything
> Get super turned on and build up the courage to demand a threesome
> Get told to fuck off and that I'm a creep
> Go downstairs and sleep on the couch like a cuckold
> Wake up the morning, girl laughs at me and says condescendingly that I'll find someone soon
> Best friend acts like a cunt the entire morning so I forcibly kick them both out my house
>>
>>36870931
Exactly. origianl
>>
Zero. Can't strike out if you never go up to bat.
>>
>>36871372
Is that mitch tiara
>>
>>36870800
>>36870837
>>36870931
>>36871232
>>36871270
>>36871613
Thats why you're all virgins.You bitch about roasties not hopping on your dick but what the fuck do you expect, you don't even try.Do you seriously think stayng home all day posting frog memes an ''tfw no gf'' will make you pussy magnet if never even talked to a woman before ?
>>
File: 1429385521128.jpg (53KB, 458x545px) Image search: [Google]
1429385521128.jpg
53KB, 458x545px
>>36871889
>You bitch about roasties not hopping on your dick
No I don't.
>>
>>36871889
>just do it brah
>just like, fuggin, man up an shit, dude
>like, what's your deal, dawg, can't you just, like talk to girls, bro?
>>
>>36871925
But 90% of /rk9/ does

>>36871962
Okay, i get that every one here has some level of social anxiety, but did ever even try, if you want some bitch to fuck just go up to some random ugly cunt on the street and try it just once to admit defeat, your problem is that you want the cute ones when it's obvious that you're not gonna get one
>>
>>36871556
This is just pathetic enough to be believable, do you blame it on your drunkeness or were you just that unaware
>>
File: damnit.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
damnit.png
14KB, 635x773px
>>36870764
Three times in this year alone, lost count of times before that. One said "let's just be friends" (haven't talked to her since, sucks because I would've been okay with just being friends), another already had a bf, and the most recent one told me to go fuck myself after I asked her out.
>>
>>36872081
A painful mixture of desperation and liquid courage/foolishness
>>
>>36870764
zero, I have never approached a woman.
>>
>>36871962

>just fuggin' man up an shit, dude

Sincerely this. What a fucking vagina. Can't even try? Where's your sense of exploration?
>>
>>36870764

A few times. Only once did it make things really weird afterwards. She began to act super nervous around me. She would always turn around and talk to me, comparing stories and shit, the class was English. After I tried to see if she wanted to do something sometime she stopped. She wouldn't keep conversation the way she had done before.

It kind of pissed me off tbqhfamalamadingdong
>>
>>36872073
>But 90% of /rk9/ does
And 90% of /r9k/ has no self-awareness.
>>
>>36871889
The people who never tried aren't the same people who "bitch about roasties not hopping on their dick". For the most part.

Believe it or not, there are some people who are fine with not having sex
>>
>>36870764
3 times :( never gets easier
>>
>>36870764
The reason I'm successful and you're not is because I don't count my failures, only my successes.
>>
>>36870764
This probably doesn't count but I asked my oneitis for her number to keep in touch at the end of highschool 9 years ago and she said no
>>
>>36871009
what was wrong with them?original
>>
once, the girl said is this a joke? i kind of not talk to her now.

at a hospital i was at i tried to get with a now nurse. her mom is a physical therapist there she told me to stay away from her. the is a cna who keeps on asking about my douche friend.
>>
>>36870837
>drunk texting people because you know they'll reject you and you want to hurt yourself is normie behavior
yeah ok senpai
>>
>>36870764
I was wasted at a party in the Mojave desert and I started rubbing this girl's back and she moved my hand away from her. It was kind of embarrassing but I wasted so I just laughed and went somewhere else

I also sent messages to a girls online that got completely ignored

I'm sure I've been rejected other times but I've probably blocked it out
>>
all the time. even a fat girl weeb turned me down. i've never had a girlfriend and about to hit 30. I think im going to quit my job, and just of fuck off somewhere and join the rest of the forgotten.
>>
>>36872686
That's the type of thing a /soc/-posting failed normalfag would do
>>
File: american-psycho-bateman.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-bateman.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
none

ive dated 11 people

>inb4 fuck off normie
>>
>>36872939
Partying in the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
>>
i'm 3-1

the 1 was in 5th grade
>>
>>36871556
>>36872104

You're really pathetic. The only thing that redeemed it was kicking them out. At least you weren't a COMPLETE faggot.
>>
>>36870764
Maybe like 3 times when I was in high school and a pussy. After 18, never.
>>
>>36870800
FPBP
Now this needs to be original.
>>
>>36870764
Counting rejection is counter intuitive
>>
All these people actually discussing this boring ass topic and all I care about is the fucking dog. He clearly knows what these people are thinking. Did he do something to deserve this?
>>
>>36871889
Nah I'm just not autistic enough to not know where I stand in society.
I'm 100% sure I never had a chance with any girl I was interested in and I'm not going to make a fool of myself trying.
>>
File: 1451711553864.png (14KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1451711553864.png
14KB, 203x209px
>>36873382
What can a dog possibly do to deserve it?
>>
>>36870764
Once, and that was enough to snap me out of any future infatuations I might develop
>>
File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>36872496
You never been lead on by a girl before?
I usually turn down casual sex. I don't really want a full blown legal relationship and all the problems. A lot of girls will lead you on with sex, then if you try to maintain contact they'll treat you like shit for liking them at all, or being honest. The whole friends with benefits thing is a meme. People make that shit up online to sound cool. Women are not like that at all, they'll lead you on. Like the friendzone and being a beta orbiter isn't about a girl your friends with, it's one that toys with you about sex then shuts you down. It's kind of funny people try to call themselves a robot when people never been treated like a toy. You'd think it was some kind of karma or something but really it's just because they think you're a fuckboy. Someone gets at a control panel and sees a few buttons and thinks they understand how everything works and they can just start playing with it to see. The butthurt types that have no experiences are more like automatons. It really doesn't make a difference if not all robots are automatons and not all automatons are robots if someone is trying to pushing your buttons whether or not that button pushing is successful. If I told you this situation was going to end up having people trying to push your buttons you'd either think, "<No I'm pushing the buttons
or avoid it.
>>
Not at all related to the thread but I went to save that image as "dog of shame" but I already had an image called "dog of shame"

Turns out it's the same image. I love me.
>>
>>36873573
aaaaaaaaaand i fucked up a your you're
since it's not like you faggots can understand where I'm coming from it doesn't really matter how i spell or punctuate
>>
I don't know man. Do random drunk sluts count? Do tinder girls count? Do girls I'm asking out on the street to get rid of the anxiety count?
If so, hundreds or thousands maybe.

Girls I know personally, though, not even once.
>>
File: pepe is irked.jpg (47KB, 372x457px) Image search: [Google]
pepe is irked.jpg
47KB, 372x457px
>>36870855
>altho I did hug some girls
fucking normies get off my board
>>
>>36873382
I wanna see the one where doggo gets rejected over the phone (four panels)
>>
File: 1456734598948.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1456734598948.gif
622KB, 480x304px
About 8 or so times. Damn I'm undesirable.
>>
>>36870800
Damn right. I don't try to get a girl in the same way I don't try jumping off a tall building and flapping my arms to cut down on my travel costs.
>>
Everytime, but they always let me down easy. They make it quick and painless and I can tell they feel bad. No girl has ever been cold to me when shutting me down.
>>
>>36870764
Funny story since I've been rejected only twice. And by only twice I mean I've only tried two times. And by only twice and only tried two times I mean I got rejected both times because they were both lesbians.

I know OP, I know I should kms.
>>
>>36871525
>I walked around with the flag of Rhodesia on my shirt (for some reason I thought Rhodesia was black South Africas nickname). I got mugged and nearly stabbed in the street
kek'd out loud
>>
>>36872104
did you lose your friend over it?
>>
My oneitis rejected me but a week later she would start kissing me and shit. I also fingered her several times, never let me fuck her or get romantic with her. Shes been pining over me and has been trying so hard to get me to take her back lately
>>
>>36870764
Eleven times fuck, but I'm only 18
>>
I've been rejected more times than I can count. I've also kissed more girls than I can count and have had sex with several

I try a lot and I don't care about rejection, it's all a numbers game brodie. Who gives a shit if someone rejects you? Why do you care? Just try repeatedly.
>>
>>36870764
33 yo
never tried

>>36870800
fpbp
>>
File: Me.jpg (20KB, 279x139px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
20KB, 279x139px
I guess zero

Girl had a boyfriend but still wanted to be my friend but I couldnt do it because too scared. She broke up with him in like two weeks

Other I was the one who said maybe lets not do this right now Im not ready etc
>>
sent about 100 messages on okcupid and went on a date with one girl, who afterward said she didn't want to meet again.

every girl i've tried to approach has made it clear with body language etc they weren't interested.

i'm not an autistic shut-in, i'm just too ugly.

actually, some girls showed interest in me back when i had hair. but now that i've balded, my ugliness is over the edge.
>>
All the girls I talked to.

My god, there were so many rejections. Pmf "talked to", funny that I used this word since most of them rejections I just looked at them and at the moment they realise I was looking at them, all girls make disgusted faces or they pretend not to see me or they just look unconfortable, i memorized their facial expressions, its something like rolling eyes but theres mouth movement too.
>>
None, never asked someone out before
>>
>>36870764
around 20 times i don't even know anymore.
>>
>>36875849
you should give a shit, if it was the case for you too for being rejected only, because you get used to it. you will consequently act more and more careless as you approach new girls because the echoes of failure will start to flow in your thoughts as soon as a crack appears and it will become an excuse for letting them go more easily, without insisting. people think that getting rejected means being stopped at the beginning of the approach by the girl immediately. I wish it didn't take them so long to realize they're not actually interested and stop making me waste my precious time. But they never do it, because they're genetically stupid.
>>
>>36875333
Nah he understood what he was doing, we get along well.
>>
>>36870764
Once. I've only asked a girl once
>>
>>36876187
lol i'll be like you soon
>>
>>36870764
12 times, same girl
>>
>>36870764
Never because I never ask
>>
Stephanie
Jennie
Stephanie
Kathleen
Priscilla
Stephanie
Annie
>tfw rejected by the same girl 3 times
>>
File: 3361.jpg (131KB, 997x432px) Image search: [Google]
3361.jpg
131KB, 997x432px
>>36873126
Breaking up is basically rejection.
>>
>>36872073
>Okay, i get that every one here has some level of social anxiety, but did ever even try
Clearly you don't, I've attempted to make small subtle moves around girls alot, and it always ends up just fucked. I can't even speak to a girl on discord without trembling and having instantanous panic attacks.
Also, No I do not want to fuck a prostitute: I do not care if she is a 1-10/10, It was never about sex in the first place. I want to genuinely love a girl and have her feel the same way.
>>
>>36877821
Fuck dude I think if we can keep trying we will make it someday

Do you have benzos or alcohol
>>
>>36870764
>How many times have you been rejected /r9k/ ?
in 2016
279 times
>>
>>36878019
Yeah hopefully soon we will make it.
Only weak alcohol(It doesn't help), but I wouldn't mind Benzos
>>
Girl 1
>Be friend-zoned by qt 6/10 girl
>Always beta orbited so much, she got annoyed by me and treated me like shit
>Want to leave her, but a part of me still wanted to stay with her
>Decided to just tell her my feelings
Sigh, it's even more beta than that
I wrote a long as love note and read it to her
>"I'll think about it"
>the next week, she rejected me by text
>We've stopped hanging out a week later

Girl 2
>Go to her house
>She opens the door
>Asked out 9/10 qt acquaintance
>"WWhhhhyyyy?"
>Start to stammer and got confused
>"Ugh. I'll think about it"
>"What that does that mean?"
>"I'll think about it. Bye."
>Go home
>Later on, search up "I'll think about it"
>"No."
>Week later she says "Can we still be friends?"
>Now, we don't even like each other

girl 3
>At work
>qt Asian chick started talking to me
>We had a conversation and some laughs
>"Hey, do you wanna hang out after work"
>"Um. I'll think about it"
>"Okay I'll see ya."
>I didn't see her again"

cont
>>
>>36879313
girl 4
>on the bus
>girl on the bus
>Recognize her from work and she talked to me once
>decided to balls up and talk to her
>we had a good conversation
>Our stop was coming
>"Hey, text me sometime"
>"Oh, but I'm not sure you have my number"
>"Okay, let me give it to you."
>"Oh it's okay, when we see each other, I'll give it to you"
>See her again
>She ignores me/tried hard not to maintain eye contact
>Notthisshitagain.gif
>Since she lives close, I have to suffer awkward run-ins with each other

Girl 5
>Notice another girl from work on the bus
>ballsed up and talked to her
>had a good conversation
>Her stop is coming
>"Oh hey, can I get your number?"
>"Eh, it's kinda late right now. Maybe another time"
>I know it's another rejection
>"Yeah, sure another time"
>She leaves, I grunted on the way home

Girl 6
>One last free ticket to amusement park
>decided to use it to finally ask out my oneitis that works there
>Go there
>She's there
>Ask if I can talk to her in private for a short moment
>Few minutes later she comes out
>I try to have a convo with her first
>"Yeah, um, but anon, what did you want to talk to me about"
>Think to myself "Dammit, I gotta come out with it now"
>"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. With me?"
>"Wait as in hang out?"
>Legeorgecostanzaface.jpg
>Nnnooo, I mean I wanna take you out"
>She blushes
>"Wow" "I don't know" "Uh, I'm seeing someone right now..."
>Didn't get me that upset/ had a feeling she was
>"But we can hang out, okay?"
>I think she's lying. Either way, I wouldn't really want to hang out with her again anyways
>"Sure"
>We hugged
>Said goodbye
>Went home feeling miserable/tired
>Went to sleep for hours
>>
>>36879357
Girl 7
>New work place
>Break time
>See qt girl sitting alone
>Ballsed up and sit next to her to talk
>try to make conversation and ask her about herself
>Mostly short replies and she didn't bother to reciprocate conversation
>she kept texting her cell
>asked if she wanted to grab something to eat
>"No, I just ate."
>Said okay, then I left

Girl 8

>Been seeing girl for a few months
>Really feel like she'll be the one for me
>Lowered my standards (fat, taller than me, but cute in a way) but might as well
>always talked/flirted with her at night through the phone
>one day she asked if I only wanted her for sex
>"WTF?"
>Got mad at her and told her no
>Decided to to see her in person again and ask her out this time
>I finally explained myself, told her I actually liked her and wanted to go out
>she said no, but she did considered it before

This one time she asked me out for St. Valentines day, but I wasn't even sure if I should make a move or not. I had to ask if I could hold her hand and she said no. It was just a friend date or something. After that, we don't talk anymore.
>>
>>36879357
Days the roughest shut I read all day anon
>>
>>36878509
Get yourself some liquor senpai

I didnt drink until last year (Im in my mid 20s), it can help

Loves worth giving it your best, I wish us luck
>>
>>36870764
I'm 0/1 on serious things so far. I didn't make a move quick enough even though she was literally telling me to ask her out. It's been 2 years and I've just been fapping every time I think about making a move on a girl
>>
File: IMG_0700.png (64KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.png
64KB, 750x1334px
I wondered how often I get rejected online. So I started counting on January 1st of this year.
Screenshot is my current rejection count. It's either women I've talked to and they stopped talking to me, or ones that I've had actual dates with but they stopped talking.
I added another one tonight.

I'm sure my total number is much, much higher.

Kill me.
>>
>>36879357
People hate being talked to on the bus senpai, better to have just talked to them at work

Jesus christ at 6. Did you hang out with her?
>>
>>36870764
just once, but then I started being distant and flirting with other girls and we got together.
>>
I've only seriously confessed my feelings to a woman one time and I wasn't rejected. But she was a single mom so I ended up bailing anyway. Sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake, but there was really no good ending to that.
>>
>>36872686
How do you have peoples' numbers?
>>
I still have anxiety over times I raised my hand in elementary school and got a question wrong, I don't think I could handle getting rejected by a girl.
>>
>>36870764
A couple of times but honestly the first was by far the worst. The look of horror and pity on her face made me realize that she saw me as something less than human.
>>
>>36879656
>>36879660
Fuck I know these feels senpais

Girls why so heartless we fragile
>>
>>36870837
I approached one via messages the other other someone approached for me via messages
>>
Never because I've never tried. A few girls showed some interest in me in middle school but I ignored them every time because they scared me.

>c. 8th grade
>at bar watching my older brother's band play
>girl comes up to me
>girl:"my friend thinks you're cute"
>anxiety kicks in
>me:"um ok"
>old man sitting next to me: "now you have to break the ice"
>me: "haha yeah"
>sit there awkwardly for another ten minutes before leaving

Why am I like this?
One time I texted a girl I barely knew (the only female contact my age on my phone) begging for sex when I was drunk. She never responded, obviously.
>>
>>36879485
Thanks I guess..

>>36879591
>Jesus christ at 6. Did you hang out with her?

Nope. Well, we've talked for a while last year and I still had a crush on her. Kept making myself stay away from her. She moved to another city so we dont talk anymore.
>>
>>36880192
You shouldnt do this to yourself

If she really was a oneitis you cant give up like that
>>
>>36880555
>If she really was a oneitis you cant give up like that

Im not trying to be a creepy stalker
>>
>>36870764

99 out of 100 times. That 1 time I wasn't rejected was probably a set up by a friend who wanted me to get some.

Last time girl rejected me and threatened to call the security to drag me out from her even though I was trying to be funny and cool.
>>
Probably like 5 times.
>>
>>36870764
That poor dog why are they being so mean :(
>>
>>36872686
You secretly hope you'll receive validation. If you don't then you feed off the self pity. You're an emotional normie.
>>
>>36879454
At least you had sex with one of them
>>
>>36870764
Three times, they were all jokes.

I know that you have to build tension and rapport. You're supposed to be hygienic, a forward maxiallla, and have high T. Sucks that I've decided not to reproduce lol.
>>
once famalamam
>>
>>36870764
I was being taken home by a friend of my friends wife after they had invited me to get sloshed. My drunk ass thought we were eye fucking each other all night and I asked her if she wanted sum fuk. She giggled and said if she didn't have a boyfriend she would be down. It's funny to me but still rejection. I've done stupid shit like this drunk a few times and there was always an if there wasn't a boyfriend response
>>
>>36879544
Do you have a number for how many times you were rejected in person ?
>>
30 times and counting. Last time i got a valentine's card was kindergarten.
>>
>>36880627
Did something happen between you and the girl that didn't rejected you ?
>>
>>36880888
I never got a real valentine card, only prank ones.
>>
>>36870764
I haven't been rejected, just stood up.
>>
>>36870956
go mgtow bro that will save you a shit load of money. I am filthy rich because I never spend it and I get to keep it for myself.
>>
File: 1493598403095.jpg (141KB, 627x776px) Image search: [Google]
1493598403095.jpg
141KB, 627x776px
Only once, it was a nurse in the mental hospital. The place was so boring hitting on girls was my only option to stay mentally stimulated. At least I learned I'm not afraid of girls, I'm just too lazy to deal with them when vidya and porn are available.
>>
File: 1436627787139.jpg (141KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436627787139.jpg
141KB, 768x960px
Once, I'd never felt this way about a girl before but she just wanted to be friends. It destroyed me, I stopped talking to friends and the girl in question and went into solitude because I didn't even know if I wanted a friend, I still don't know.

After getting over being all mopey and shit I tried to figure out why she'd reject me. It didn't take long to realize why, I didn't even know who I was, all my interactions with people I rarely say anything about myself and contributed almost nothing. I'm just an observer with no hobbies or skills, too scared to show or say what I'm feeling and deep down I hated myself so much. All she saw in me was a friend while I had elaborate fantasies about me and her being together because she's the only person to show me so much attention in my life that I became obsessed with her.
>>
>>36870764
The worst time in my life, I was like 13 or something and taking advice from Stepdad Aniki, trying to ask out this 16-17 year old girl from school.

I fucking shake with anger and impotence when I remember that day.
>>
>>36873440
>Nah I'm just not autistic enough to not know where I stand in society.
Well put.
>tfw the exactly perfect balance of autism
>>
File: 1491537878124.jpg (19KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491537878124.jpg
19KB, 540x489px
>>36870800
This. I wait for the roasties to come to me

sometimes it works
>>
>>36870764
Idk what counts as rejected. I tried texting this girl once when I was a freshman in high school and she eventually said, "i barely even know you" or something. Other than that I've never been rejected cause I hardley ever tried. Had a few girlfriends in middle school and all but one asked me out.

I'm just now realizing that I haven't tried at all since my first time being rejected, actually. I don't really care about it though.
>>
File: IMG_4758.png (253KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4758.png
253KB, 872x632px
4 times last year. After than I just stopped talking to women and general.
>>
Once.

I learned my lesson.
>>
>>36870764
5 or 6
I used to text girls a lot back in middle school and would ask them out that way
Of course it never worked
Asked maybe one girl face to face but again I'm here aren't I
>>
28 years old. I can count 16 time that I remember.
>>
>>36870764
Asked her out got rejected. She said she wasn't ready and was in a bad place because of family stuff (her mum is bipolar). Felt shit, all our friends thought she'd say yes as we clearly had a thing for each other and would end up all over each other on night out. Went with her and a couple to a uni ball thing the next week as a sorta couple. There she boasted to a friend she met in front of me, she was going on a date with a different guy the next week. Fucking destroyed me and almost ruined her friendship with her bestfriend who call her a bitch over how she'd treated me. They fell out a couple of years later and fairly certain part of it was the way she treated me over the years.
>>
around 10 times. just recently i did
i do not understand why this happens to me. im not ugly, i have no issues, honestly the only thing that people dont like about me is my height, which is 90% of the reason why i get rejected in the first place
i have seen guys, uglier at that, get girlfriends all the time and they are absolutely pathetic
what exactly is it gonna take to get one? do i need to be rich? do i need to replace my legs with long cybernetic legs just to be taller? do i need to get a tan or be buff? i already have a good personality which is enough to have girls as friends but as soon as i ask out one, they always say no and then not talk to me anymore. this is a reoccurring theme.
>>
never

ive never bothered to try
besides, only way to win is to not play or smth
>>
>>36870800
>Can't get rejected if you never try.

Where's elucidatedblackman.jpg when you need it?
>>
>naw bro just be yourself, girls love guys who are just themselves
>haha okay chad ill be myself
and i say to a girl that i know, in private "hey listen i know this might be a little awkward at this time perhaps, but i was just thinking maybe if your interested in going out sometime. you decide where. i like you and i would like to be with you, just one chance."
and just like that she says no thanks, proceeds to walk away and go back to talking to her friends
i do not understand this, girls continue to piss me off to no end and its getting to a point where i feel like murdering them in cold blood. slowly. one by one. if i cannot have one then no one can. im sick and tired of guys getting everything and i get no chance whatsoever. i had a friend whom ive known for 3 years and shes gone through two bfs and on and off relationships between those too and for the longest time shes known that i like her. she doesnt have a serious interest in me no matter how many things i do for her and how honest i can be. and so shes out of my life and with a new guy. im heartbroken and she deserves to die. i want this to happen, /r9k/. i want this to happen.
>>
>>36870764
0.5 times

oigiih,jkgoijn
>>
>>36872686
>having peoples phone numbers
yea fuck off normie.
The only contacts in my phone are family members.
>>
>>36879313
>>36879357
>>36879454
>umm let me think about it
Why can't they just be straight about it? I'm going to go ahead and blame hollywood for this bullshit. Women think you need to know a guy for months as friends before going out with them.
>>
>>36883263
what i do is find numbers on friends on normiebook and save it to my phone so it feels like i actually have people on my phone to talk to
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.