[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"40 hour work week" is ridiculous outmoded nonsense.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Who else happy to be alive, but would rather end your life than have to work 40 hours a week just to keep existing?
>>
File: 1494095454473.jpg (153KB, 663x715px) Image search: [Google]
1494095454473.jpg
153KB, 663x715px
This is why china is beating us
>8 hours a day goofing off and spitting in people food and getting orders wrong?!?!? Fucking bullshit waaahhhhhh
>>
I'd rather be homeless than work any job part-time or full-time honestly. I value my freedom too much.
>>
>>36870341

China is beating us because they're using what essentially amounts to slave labour.
>>
File: 1485220640306.jpg (38KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
1485220640306.jpg
38KB, 400x403px
wagies originally btfo ;)
>>
>>36870304
Give me 60 hours.
Im tired of drinking and smoking pot.
>>
>>36870341
Great, lets race them to the bottom. 120 hour work weeks anyone? Just give the workers amphetamine so they stay up.
>>
>>36870341
Dummy China has a billion people no EPA, minimum wage or labor laws. They use people like robots and the only way to compete with that shit is to develop /actual/ robots.
>>
File: Buckminster-Fuller-Quote.jpg (105KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
Buckminster-Fuller-Quote.jpg
105KB, 720x481px
don't begrudge the fruits of arbitrary drudgery
if you let the proletariat act as they may, why, the world would surely implode
>>
People who brag about how much time they spend at work disgust me. Oh good for you! You successfully spent 50 hours of your week doing something that you don't really enjoy and made another man richer at the same time! Congratulations, when you're an d man and reminiscing about your life, you're definitely going to remember all the work you did! The fact that work is valued over a full life in this culture is awful. Life is reserved for the children and the elderly. The prime of your life has to be spent working or else you're a loser. This is why people latch onto high school and college the way they do. It's the last time they were actually free. The Latin countries got it right. Look at Italy. Employers realize that the more free time their workers have, the better they'll work.
>>
I could buy so much weed if I worked 40 hours

I want to work
>>
It's no wonder people turn to selling drugs. Why work a 40 hr week when you could work a couple hours a day and make the same money?
>>
>>36871182
No, you don't want to work. You want weed. Stop fetichising work and money, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>36870304
40 hours isn't bad. every time I've had a job it's ended up taking more and more and more hours until I'm fucking spent and can't do anymore.
Ayn Rand was right. If you're good at something, you only get rewarded with more work until they've taken everything from you.
From each according to his abilities, my ass. It should be the other way around.
>>
And I hate the rationalizers
>just x amount of years ago, people worked 22 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Yeah, and just x amount of years ago, more people were dying of starvation than now. Does that mean we shouldn't try to help people who are dying from hunger?
>You're just lazy
You might be right. But what's wrong with wanting more time to live life?
>>
>>36870740
This is the dumbest quote I have ever heard. Is this man retarded or something?
>>
>>36871600
If you google the name it'll make more sense why he thinks this
>>
>>36871600
if that's the dumbest quote you've ever heard, the retard is you
>>
>>36871600
Basicly he had the misconception that everyone was like him and if freed of having to make a living everyone would put all there energy into further advacing life. He didn't understand that a lot of people are like most of 4chan where if given complete freedom would self destruct with shotposting and masturbation
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.