[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the S.W.E.A.T pledge yet, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Rowe.jpg (190KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
Rowe.jpg
190KB, 1024x862px
Stop being NEETs and do something with your life
>>
> hurr fetishizing my exploitation

I'm not part of the wagies train or other retarded pro-NEET shit but this is slavery propaganda at its finest.

One of the many many reasons Yurop>>>>>America
>>
File: 1494095454473.jpg (153KB, 663x715px) Image search: [Google]
1494095454473.jpg
153KB, 663x715px
>>36869952
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT WAGIE GET BACK TO WORK. THAT'S NOT EVEN A BLUE BOARD I'LL HAVE TO FIRE YOU NOW
>>
>>36869883
Tbh these are fine except 10, 11, and 12 contradict each other. It's pretty much just saying "I will actually put in effort to do the job well and to please my employers"
>>
>>36869952
I am a NEET atm, but I am looking for a job. It sucks not having money.
>>
File: 1461804745406.jpg (37KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1461804745406.jpg
37KB, 500x353px
I'm losing my neetbux later this year. I can't explain to my psychiatrist how my aspergers makes me unable to work. I'm going to have to work
>>
>>36869883
Oh look, another blogger posting inflammatory "content" for site visits and ad revenue.

Want some delicious irony? Here you go.
http://www.financialsamurai.com/the-rise-of-stealth-wealth-guide-to-staying-invisible-from-society-rage/
>>
>>36869883
>STOP joining unions and don't complain about workers rights.

This guy is a corporate cuck.
>>
>1. America is the only country in existence.
>2. Workers are entitled to running on the treadmill forever, but only a select few are allowed to stop it eventually.
>3. Workers should not complain about their jobs or demand more privileges.
>4. Workers must perform their duties with enthusiasm and will be punished if they display signs of dissatisfaction.
>5. Workers should reduce their living expenses as much as possible. Minimum wage ought to be satisfactory for everyone.
>6. Health and Safety departments are too expensive to run. Workers are responsible for ensuring their own safety and will be held liable for any injuries to themselves or others.
>7. Workers must do their best to climb the corporate ladder, but are not allowed to expect any reward for doing so.
>8. To reiterate: workers are not allowed to complain about their jobs.
>9. Workers should work on improving their skills for the company's benefit during their free time. No further assistance will be offered - education should be its own motivator.
>10. Workers will be held liable for any and all circumstances they may find themselves in.
>11. Workers are not allowed to notice, discuss or resent any unfairness inherent in the corporate system, under penalty of dismissal and blacklisting.
>12. Workers are all equal and interchangeable. Claiming otherwise is unpatriotic and will be penalized.

Thank you, Mr. Rowe. It all makes sense now.
>>
>>36870056
Also #1 and #10 contradict each other (born in America so you're grateful, but circumstances don't matter) and #6 contradicts brown-nosers.

>>36870419
Unions aren't a lot of help in so many circumstances--they mean that others can do less than you and get paid more due to the two-tier system (at least in Cali), you also have to pay dues which means you earn less and that goes to mostly the union bosses taking nice vacations.
>>
File: 1464295906611.jpg (132KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
1464295906611.jpg
132KB, 816x812px
The most smug face I've ever seen. And not even a qt girl smug face. I want mike rowe to work a shit job while I throw shit on his face. What makes him think he can tell me to be happy being a minimum wage cuck with a shit job while he sits on tv doing nothing? fuck mike rowe
>>
>>36869883

What a cuck... How much jew semen has that 'tard's colon seen?
>>
Rowe is a theater kid who got rich by roleplaying as "blue collar"
nothing wrong with that, though
>>
>>36870586
I've said it before and I'll say it again, #7 proves he's never worked in a wagecuck job

Not How It Works:
> show up early, stay late
> volunteer for crappy tasks
> boss thinks its shows initiatives and you get promoted

Actually How It Works:
> show up early, stay late
> boss cuts your hours next week for going attempting to go over your hours
> get stuck with crappy tasks
>>
>>36870733
Funny enough, it turns out his parents are upper middle class. They even paid his bills when he was younger. dude is somehow even more out of sync than your typical boomer
>>
>>36869883

LOL! He's funny.
>>
>>36869883

No thank you. NEETbux, weed and impregnating your bitch while you suck jew cock for me.

Now, go work hard cuck boy, I need you free money for some 40s.
>>
>>36870754
Promotions based on skill and loyalty are super rare.

t. almost 10 year wageslaving
>>
>>36869883
>10. I believe that i am a product of my choices - not my circumstances
>11. I understand the world is not fair
Is this guy an idiot?
>>
File: bitch.png (149KB, 239x287px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
149KB, 239x287px
>>36870990
>"are you doubting me, an opera singer, for my knowledge on blue collar jobs anon?"
>>
>>36870754

Or:

>show up early, stay late
>volunteer for crappy tasks
>boss grows to rely entirely on you and the entire place falls apart without you

... Least I currently know that feel. I need to update my resume and work up the motivation to start a new job hunt.
>>
>>36871100

And:

>you're too valuable to promote or move outside your position
>>
>>36871125
Or:

> you're vastly overqualified for what you do
> your boss secretly fears you
> this translates hatred so they deliberately keep you down

This does somewhat overlap with what >>36871125
>>36870958
said though
>>
>>36869883
Pretty rich coming from a guy who has spent his whole life in extremely easy, highly-paid TV work. Easy for some guy with a net worth of nearly 50 mil to LARP being a hard working blue collar worker in his spare time and then go home to his mansion in his sports car. Wanker.
>>
>>36870586
Screencapped this for posterity because it's basically the truth
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.