[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your most unpopular opinions.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: kill yourself.jpg (27KB, 358x332px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
27KB, 358x332px
>Bullying is kind of OK.
It forces the weak to either adapt, grow stronger, seclude themselves or die. Forcing bullies to stop only encourages people to do weird shit like go outside in fursuits and identify as ambigender. Really, you're only setting these people up for even more pain down the road, anyway.

>Under some very specific circumstances, it's acceptable to fuck animals.
I mean, I'm not a zoophile myself but I suppose if you had sex with a dog, I guess it's OK if you could get the dog to express some form of consent. Like, if you removed your clothes and got on all fours and waited for the dog to hump you, which he does, then he's obviously OK with it. And you're OK with it. So what's the problem?
Same with female dogs. If you're fucking a female dog and she seems to invite you and thoroughly enjoys it, then I don't see it as abuse. I don't see a problem with it. She's happy. You're happy. Everybody's happy. It's gross, but no one's being hurt.
I wouldn't encourage it, per se, but as long as it's not harmful, painful or non-consensual to the animal then who gives a shit.

(continued)
>>
>>36869779
>"LGBT" shouldn't really be a thing.
First off, the T is not a sexuality. It doesn't indicate who you're attracted to. It only indicates your gender identity. You can be a woman who wants to be a man who is attracted to men. You can also be a woman who wants to be a man who is attracted to women. "Transgender" is not a sexuality and thus doesn't belong with the rest of the "LGB" group. Trans* should be its own, disconnected thing, really.
Secondly, the "L" is kind of redundant. Gays and lesbians are both homosexuals. Why bother differentiating the two? Women who are attracted to women and men who are attracted to men should both be called "gay."
Then there's bisexuals. At this point, we've already eliminated the T and L from "LGBT," so the only thing left is "GB," which just sounds plain silly. The "GB" community. That's just weird. Just say "the gays" to get it over with. We all know what you mean, anyway. When talking about anyone who isn't straight, just say "the gays" and people will assume this includes lesbians and bisexuals anyway.

>Suicide should be considered a viable option.
I don't understand why people go to such extreme lengths to get suicidal people not to kill themselves. If they obviously don't want to be alive, why force them through a lifetime of pain and suffering? If someone tells you they want to kill themselves, tell them you'll miss them but don't try to talk them out of it. If you want to commit suicide, then do it. I don't say this out of "edginess" or malice but just because it seems cruel to live a life from which you couldn't possibly derive joy. When you get bored of a book, you stop reading. When you get tired of a movie, you stop watching. When you lose interest in a video game, you stop playing. Why should life be any different?
>>
>>36869779
I was never weird and got bullied anyways, all it did was slow down my sucess and make me a more hateful person. At least I got to laugh my ass off when one of them got killed though, the rest aren't doing too well either.
>>
>>36869779
>Bullying is kind of OK.
no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
>>
>>36869779
Bullying is okay but the authority of the school/parents/police involved in fighting back is cancerous. You can't do shit about it because no matter what you're getting punished by the system or the bully. I opposed a bully and got threatened with juvenile hall by the police. The only option I had was to seclude myself since I was never given an indication of why I was being bullied due to how many generic insults were flung. You can't adapt if you're unable to determine the reason for it. Also it was a school full of spics and niggers when I was white and I doubt I can "adapt" my skin color. Bullying unironically made me a lot more angry to the point where I had to undergo berserking rituals just to get a handle on it.
>>
>guy says it's OK to fuck dogs and nobody cares
>guy says it's OK to bully and everyone gets a little buttmad, but only a little
Hmm...
>>
>>36871006
More people deal with bullying than fucking dogs.
>>
>rape really isn't a big deal.
>murder should be only a misdemeanor.
>>
>>36869779
>Sonic 2006 is a good game.
>>
>>36871056
Oh.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense.
>>
>Epic Movie was actually one of the best movies ever made.
>>
File: angery.png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
250KB, 675x694px
>>36871121

You're lower than scum. Sonic 2006 is shit and so are you.
>>
>Bullying is ok because it weeds out the "weak" who do weird shit
>Says it's ok to fuck animals
Someone didn't get bullied enough
>>
>rape isn't as bad as everyone says
>guns should be more legal (i live in ny)
>bullying people is okay
>sleeping around with multiple girls or guys makes you a fucking degenerate
>i fucking hate black people
>i want the middle east, africa, and most of China gone.
>>
>>36871165
It's OK to fuck animals. It's not OK to fuck animals and be proud of it.
This is where bullying comes in.

>>36870177
Yeah, zero tolerance policies are bullshit where nobody wins. But I think bullying because of behavioral idiosyncrasies is acceptable. Bullying because of race or something you can't really change at all is bullshit.
Bullying fatties and furfags is fine. Bullying blacks and whites is not fine.
I shouldn't have said bullying as a whole was OK.

>>36871075
Why isn't rape a big deal? Why should murder only be a misdemeanor? Can you elaborate?

>>36871121
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW
>>
>>36869779
9/10 bullying is a pack of humans ganging up on a loner or a low-status person. "corrective" bullying is actually what we call banter, done between good friends, family, siblings.
>>
File: 1462567330627.jpg (35KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
1462567330627.jpg
35KB, 948x711px
>>36871151
>>36871308
I'm j-just kidding g-guys....
>>
>>36869779
>Bullying is OK

Tell that to Adam Lanza, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, or basically any school shooter, fuck yourself faggot.
>>
>>36871283
>>rape isn't as bad as everyone says
Why?
>>guns should be more legal (i live in ny)
I disagree entirely. Guns should probably be illegal.
When getting a gun is so easy that schools literally have drills in preparation of shootings and you can literally watch a reporter get shot down on TV for almost no reason, shit needs to change. And throwing more guns into the fire is exactly what we don't need.
>>bullying people is okay
Depends on the situatioin imo. like namefag said, fatties and furfags is fine. race and sexual orientation is not fine (although I guess you can bully gay kids who are overly flamboyant.)
>>sleeping around with multiple girls or guys makes you a fucking degenerate
I disagree with this as well.
I think people need a less prudish view on sex. Fuck as many people as you want. Who cares?
>>i fucking hate black people
Do you hate black people or black culture? Because I know I hate black culture. The kind of "KEEL WHITIE/WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT" needs to die. But blacks who are civil and levelheaded are cool.
>>i want the middle east, africa, and most of China gone.
And North Korea.
We actually get a lot of imports from Africa so idk...
Most of the Middle East is unsalvageable anyway.
>>
>>36869779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
just adapt bruh
>>
>>36871332
This so much, banter is more than enough to make someone question themselves. The usual abusive bullying just pushes them further away.
>>
>>36871165
this oregeno
If some tripfag autist tried to fuck my dog because "it came onto him" I would bully him into a grave
>>
>>36871387
>adapt, grow stronger, seclude themselves or die.
Adam, Eric and Dylan grew stronger and died. But they are rare cases.

Prolly should've adapted. They would've been better off that way.
>>
>>36871489
maybe too strong. they sort of went out with a flash rather than growing gradually.
>>
>>36871145
>>36871121
Shit taste in vidya and tv
>>
I remember there was a huge thread on /pol/ about whether or not they were bullied in high school and most of them said they were and that it made them a 'better' person because of it

But they still post on /pol/ and go to 4chan lmao
>>
>>36869783
>that LGBTpost
Aaaaaah yes straight out of my own brain

>suicide thing
Not so much. People want to kill themselves because of a chemical imbalance in their brain. Inflammation occurs, and in the past, just like if somebody had an actual sickness, it makes them lethargic and without ambition so they would avoid getting worse. Somebody "wanting" to die is temporary, their thoughts and behaviour is influenced by this imbalance.

Take a crack addict that steals from their family or something to get their fix. It's despicable, but is that just how they are? No, their addiction, their brain chemistry is influencing their behaviour. If they became clean and no longer had the addiction, that behaviour would stop.

You can't just say that somebody wanting to kill themselves should be allowed to. The worst thing about depressive behaviour is that it's self sabotaging. You're depressed, so your sleeping schedule goes to shit, your diet, your hobbies and social life go to shit and you don't have the motivation to fix it. So it can last a long time. A long time, but it can get better.
>>
>Eugenism and malthusianism are actually legitimate.
>>
File: 1465085014584.jpg (6KB, 185x82px) Image search: [Google]
1465085014584.jpg
6KB, 185x82px
I believe males and females are biologically designed to do different things.

I believe there is a reason why most women get happy when having children, and why men are the most happiest when protecting and being loved by the main female of the family.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.