[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masculinity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0220.jpg (96KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
96KB, 624x351px
ITT we discuss masculinity and manhood.

I've never been in a posistion of leadership in my life. I met up with this girl to give her guitar lessons a week ago, thinking it'd be a good way to get used to giving instructions to someone. Was a total waste of time.
>>
>>36868774
great idea, how did it go?
maybe give free lessons to a few guys before being able to act like a pro?

I've learned guitar 3 years with a legit teacher, never had the guts to give paid lessons.

Did you give her a demo? Has she argued about wanting to learn songs *she* likes and you don't know, as often happens in guitar lessons?
>>
>>36868774
>tall
>make decent money
>strong jawline
>big penis
Despite all of that, I want to wear girl clothes and get pegged. I'd just look ridiculous and not feminine at all while wearing girl clothes and that makes me sad.
>>
>>36868911
It was a free lesson. I played a few songs for her but the guitar she had was really cheap so didn't really sound great. The thing is, she barely even tried, and just seemed disinterested and bored the whole time, didn't make any effort. Felt pretty disrespected because I went out of my way to go to her place to offer a free service that she requested in the first place.

I was at my brothers baby shower when she just asked me to give her lessons, she took my number and then a few days later texted me a picture of the guitar she just bought. She was the one who set up the time and day. I get there and she immediately starts talking about how she fucked her roommate the night before. I go in the apartment and her roommate is there, he plays guitar himself. I ask why he didn't just give her lessons. I think she was just using me as a social pawn to get at him or something. He just went to the back and as soon as he was out of sight she began just ignoring me and acting all disinterested.

Felt pretty fucking used, idk. Shit like this is why im so jaded.
>>
>>36869141
well that was the absolute worst case scenario, lel, confirmed for bitch. Bright side, can't get worse.

Several times I've had people asking me for free lessons, but each time I stop and think and realize they've never done anything free for me, so I say something like yeah, maybe, we'll see, later.

With an ad on craigslist or similar you probably could find decent students with decent bucks. Congrats for having the balls to do your 1st lesson.
>>
>>36869050
>decent money
>I'd just look ridiculous and not feminine
implying bitches wouldn't queue to use you for your money
>>
>>36869361
I don't want that. I want a woman who whould actually enjoy having me crossdress, and have the money be like icing on the cake.
If a woman just wanted the money, she'd only do it enough to placate me and wouldn't actually be into it so it wouldn't be as enjoyable.
>>
>>36869462
maybe life will surprise you.
my 1st gf was in prep school to get into business school, she was all tiny and shy.
rather shy in bed too, but for christmas she bought me a bue/rose sweater.
I had never worn rose in my life, at first I felt humiliated, then one day I wore it and she liked it.

>/my so-called "life">
>>
>>36869141
Women generally see men as disposable pawns
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.