[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walking home >see beautiful display of flowers near someone's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1491776787568.jpg (179KB, 837x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491776787568.jpg
179KB, 837x1024px
>Walking home
>see beautiful display of flowers near someone's front door
>Take picture of it from the sidewalk
>All you can see are the flowers and the window
>can't see inside the house
>Hear someone say "excuse me?"
>Turn around
>Odd looking guy in his carnn tells me not to take pic of his house and that I should delete it and show him
>tell him why?
>chimps out
>just got back from work, not in the mood to argue
>delete pic and show to him
>starts spouting random crap
>tell him it's perfectly legal, I didn't have to delete the picture, but I did out of consideration so let's just drop it and carry on with our day
>"durr I am a retired policeman, it's illegal!"
>tell friend
>says it's illegal to take pictures of people/their houses without written permission

>tfw you try to get out more but normies just won't have it
>>
>>36868393
fuck everyone, should have just walked away without deleting it
>>
He might have going about it the wrong way, but try to think about it from his point of view. Some random guy is taking photos of your house from the street. You have no idea why he's doing it, maybe he's planning to burgle you later, maybe he's just psycho or something. When you have him up on it he's a bit defensive like you're in the wrong for not wanting strangers taking photos of your house which only irritates you further.
>>
>>36868456
so you walk away, and he never sees you again, and you never burgle his house, and he was wrong and you have a picture of his nice flower arrangement

why submit to his paranoid delusions?
>>
>>36868393
Why didn't you just walk away when some old, crazy, wannabe cop started sperging out at you? Do you also talk to every homeless man who tries to start a conversation with you?
>>
>>36868531
Assuming it was the owner of the house, maybe some common decency. People aren't mind-readers, they don't just automatically know why you might be doing something.
>>
>>36868531
He pulls out a gun, shoots you, tells police it was self defense, and watches you die.
>>
I suppose it ultimately depends on where you live but if you're in the United States what you did was perfectly legal. When you're in public like on a sidewalk you can take photos or video of anything else that's out in public say the exterior of a person's home for example. Now if you were to do something dumb like go up and put your camera against their window and try to film the inside of their house that would be illegal.
>>
>>36868456
>Some random guy is taking photos of your house from the street. You have no idea why he's doing it, maybe he's planning to burgle you later, maybe he's just psycho or something. When you have him up on it he's a bit defensive like you're in the wrong for not wanting strangers taking photos of your house which only irritates you further.

Okay guys, OP here. After reading this I decided to go to his place and apologise (live on the same street) since from his perspective it's a bit dodgy

>Tells me I'm a cunt and I'm lucky he's not calling the police
>took another picture of his flowers

What a faggot
>>
>>36868605
Good on you OP. The guy's obviously got a screw loose but being able to see things from other perspectives is a good thing and a good habit to get into generally.
>>
File: 1493375172099.jpg (178KB, 473x529px) Image search: [Google]
1493375172099.jpg
178KB, 473x529px
>>36868393
>murrica, the land of the free hurrrr
wow OP I pity you
>>
>>36868556
Maybe, but OP knows he wasn't taking pictures for any malicious reason; he doesn't need to stand there and take a verbal lashing from some guy who has probably gotten away with dealing with shit like that his whole life, just lambasting anyone who steps on his front lawn. If you see something you like, like a fucking flower arrangement, you should be able to take a picture of it, and if someone starts saying they are ex-police or some shit you should be able to walk away without humoring their delusion.
>>
>>36868685
This was britbongistan

>>36868692
>Lambasting anyone who steps on his front lawn
I agree with what you wrote, but I was on the pavement/sidewalk. Which makes it even more ridiculous.
>>
File: 1423546369776.png (29KB, 581x592px) Image search: [Google]
1423546369776.png
29KB, 581x592px
>>36868738
lmao, even worse
>>
>>36868393
qt snek
also
a lot of photos are already forbidden because of copyrightissues - only shit trier like google can make google street view and do as they wish
>>
Post the pictures OP
>>
>>36868393
Fucking autistic retard. Literally all you had to do was explain that you really liked the flower arrangement (gay but w/e) and he'd have probably been cool with it unless he's a total dick.
>>
>>36868605
Good job anon. Fuck him, he's an asshole. You did the right thing.
>>
>>36868685

>>converting to muslim for feminist reasons

facepalms
>>
>>36868393
if you're on public property (e.g. sidewalk) there's nothing he can do
>>
>>36868532
He's actually an irl streamer.
>>
>>36868393

> says it's illegal to take pictures of people/their houses without written permission

True, but if your taking a photo of a leaf and the home is in the background... well. then that's legal.

So to get around it, say you were taking a photo of a bee in midair and it flew out of shot. :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.